Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CG
Cindy and Robert G.
05/19/2018
Have a cup of coffee = car's done!
In as much time as it took to have lunch at Izumi, the car got a thorough routine maintenance and annual inspection...never a problem, always a nice experience at Saman''s EXXON garage...

BL
Bruce L.
Porsche Cayenne
05/14/2018
peace of mind
We were losing a bit of coolant. I could not see where, but each week the level fell.

Porsche Cayenne's had a poorly designed cooling system which was resolved via a class action suit. Ever since fixing the cooling problem, I am always a bit suspect of cooling issues.

Exxon quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it. It is a real pleasure to have a service station nearby that can quickly resolve large and small issues in a professional manner.

GF Exxon is a real asset to our Village, and I thank them for giving me peace of mind.

BD

AC
Amelia C.
04/30/2018
Terrific Public Relations
The front desk people and mechanics are wonderful. They are friendly and thorough. I came in for an oil change and needed more work to be done. Candy shared the information with me, explained the reasoning, did a price check, made an appointment the next day. The mechanic confirmed the work with me and I was transported to and from my home during the process. Excellent garage!

John C.
GMC Acadia
04/28/2018
Friendly service
I had a great experience here. I had some work done to meet state safety standards and the process was transparent and honest. I'll be a return customer. Very friendly staff.

Anonymous avatar
Porsche Cayenne
04/22/2018
I have always found Great Falls Exxon service to be thorough, courteous and convenient. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

RJ
Rashid and Norma J.
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/22/2018
Saman and Toufan
People are very polite, prompt and very reasonable. it's a pleasure to talk to them and have my business with them. I have been doing that for more years than I can count.

DF
Dina F.
04/20/2018
Not good
Spent 1200 plus on car and nothing changed. It was still malfunctioning/ stalling. Received a list of services that needed to be done ASAP as well. Went to get a 2nd opinion and the other place was able to fix the problem for $50! Now the car works fine and the 2nd place said we do not actually need to complete all of the services on the list! My family will not be returning the Exxon for service.

John B.
Jeep Liberty
04/17/2018
professional personal amiable service from all staff at Great Falls Exxon!
I have been a customer of Great Falls Exxon for a few years now and have been impressed with their timely diagnostics, repairs and total accommodating service - everyone has been particularly pleasant to deal with as well! I would surely recommend GF Exxon to Friends and Newcomers!

CQ
Chris Q.
Leesburg, VA
Audi RS 4
04/17/2018
The team at Great Falls Exxon are the epitome of a well oiled machine. They took great care of my car and did so quickly. Everything that was planned went off without a hitch. My hats off to you...

BG
Brian G.
Porsche 911 Carrera
04/11/2018
Always improving service
I brought my car in to have something fixed and also asked them to "give it a once-over". What I got was a text message with a link to an inspection report, complete with photos my oil pan, transmission fluid, air filter, etc. and a green-yellow-red indicator of any problem. It was incredibly useful and much more thorough than I expected. Their prices are extremely fair and they always stand by their work.

Kathryn B.
04/09/2018
Kathryn B. in Great Falls
Have been a very happy customer for a few years now and I continue to be impressed with the courteous professional attention - I am so fortunate to have the full services of Great Falls Exxon right here in the neighborhood!

GB
Ginny B.
04/08/2018
Always helpful and polite. Knowledgeable and provide great service.

TA
Tara and Chad A.
04/07/2018
Always helpful, friendly and fit you in
Have recommended a Great Falls and Will continue to recommend their services, friendliness and efficiency. Have been a customer for the past twenty years.

DJ
Dave J.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/04/2018
Excellent service friendly support staff
Best car repair organization in the region.

CL
Curt L.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/03/2018
Outstanding
So, what makes Saman and his crew great? Its more than just a transaction, or getting a pain in the neck repair done. I'll give you an example, If you are considering getting in the market for a car or SUV go talk to these guys. They can tell you what cars run well and what don't. What cars have expensive maintenance costs and what cars don't. What cars break and what cars don't. Its not what the salesman is going to tell you the vehicle can do, it's what the guys that service them will tell you - they have no skin in the game except taking care of you!

Thanks you gentlemen!!

FP
Frank P.
Lexus ES 300
04/01/2018
Diagnosed on the spot
My check engine light came on and Saman diagnosed it on the spot, showed me the tear in the intake duct, and explained how it affected the car.

Great service, friendly, reliable, and trustworthy!

NF
Neal F.
Land Rover LR4
03/31/2018
Land Rover
After the large amount of money spent repairing my car, the snow that delayed the parts for the repair, they had my car cleaned inside & out before returning it to me at no charge. Very much appreciated the extra effort on there part.

Roger W.
03/28/2018
Quick Oil Change
And the waiting area has a cord to charge your phone. Thanks!

Bobby and Jean S.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/21/2018
Service commenty
All work was done promptly and in a satisfactory manner. I appreciate having a full service establishment nearby.