WH
Wendy H.
09/30/2020
Kind, Courteous People. Knowledgeable
We have all our serving done at the Great Falls Exxon. Great Folks there. Always Knowledgeable and costs are reasonable.

Jenn M.
Sterling, VA
GMC Yukon
09/29/2020
I got helped immediately, my service was done in a timely fashion.

Ralf B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/29/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable, great service.
Always friendly and courteous, knowledgeable staff. Saman is the guru when it comes to old cars. This shop goes the extra mile.

Caitlin S.
09/25/2020
I really appreciate your hard work and care for your customers. Thank you for helping me replace my tire very quickly and skillfully.

Diane & John R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/25/2020
Service and dependability
Always prompt service, good results, fair pricing, and very courteous and respectful with customers.

Land Rover LR2
09/22/2020
Regular maintenance
Competent and efficient service as always

Michael C.
Virginia
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the gentlemen knew what he was doing, he took care of him very quickly, and the price was reasonable.

FB
Fred B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Fred said they were responsive, took care of problem and finished on time. They gave him a courtesy call when they w ere done, and when he got there the vehicle was definitely fixed and all ready to go.

SG
Sandy & Gary G.
Cadillac ATS
09/17/2020
Great work
Always excellent

David P.
Great Falls, VA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
09/16/2020
Going Above and Beyond
My 2004 Subaru had been sitting in my driveway for over a year. The inspection sticker was expired, the tires were old and dried out, there were some issues with the seat belt monitoring circuits, the car was covered with leaves and dust and had a terrible musty smell inside.
I drove to Great Falls Exxon & Car Care and told them that I wanted a new sticker and left the car there. They called me and explained all the work the car needed to pass inspection and what it would cost. I approved the work and within a few days all the approved work was done and as an extra, the car exterior was washed and the interior was all picked-up and cleaned. Everything was well done and completed for a fair price.

AR
Abigail R.
09/15/2020
Transparency and great customer service
We called the day before and they squeezed us in the following morning to fix a few things on our 2009 Ford F150. They had to order a part, but kept us in the loop the whole day, and called us early the next morning that the truck was finished.

ED
Ed D.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Ed said quality service, always friendly, fair price and responsive.

Honda Civic Coupe
09/10/2020
Minor emissions issue...
...on recent low-mileage car mainly garaged because of Covid-19, had to do with a battery replacement a month ago. Naturally these guys understood the issue immediately, problem solved in five minutes, as happens so often here. Saman's operation and team are the definition of a great trusted asset in our community.

09/09/2020
Routine excellence
Just needed a routine inspection and emission test. As usual, Ali and Tofun got me in and out quickly and safely. Everything this outfit does is first class from the routine to the more complicated. Thanks guys.

ND
Nikki D.
09/05/2020
Great job.
My experience having a rather extensive group of repairs to my car at Great Falls Exxon was very positive . I was apprised of each repair and the cost beforehand. The repairs were made in a very timely manner and the cost was less than I had been told. And, not only was a dent pounded out, my car was washed inside and out!