Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John M.
Mercedes-Benz C280
09/16/2019
Great expirience
I like this place. I feel I am part of family! They remember you, know your car problem, can fix it on time. Except of wonderful customer service specialists have high professional level.
Convenience location is also important.
I.Davis

Land Rover LR2
Recent
Efficient and thorough, as your service has always been

Quick pre-trip safety check
Tofun encourages us to bring the car in for a routine safety and maintenance check before long trips, so before a 2,000-mile journey to deliver one of the kids to college, their mechanics checked oil, tires, brakes, etc., to make sure my wife and daughter didn’t get stuck some night on a dark road somewhere in the great unknown. It got done quickly and efficiently with this crew’s usual and the typical courtesy of a Saman organization.

Roger W.
Toyota Prius v
09/15/2019
Thanks for the quick service

BJ
Bob J.
Porsche Boxster
09/13/2019
Honest and reliable service
For the past 30 plus years we have been bringing our cars to Great Falls Exxon. We count on them to provide good service and they always come through. Always fairly priced.

CA
Chris A.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with AJ. She said everybody is great at this business and Saman is so lovely. She stated it is wonderful service and they will be back again soon.

Joseph S.
09/10/2019
Close and does a great job.
The service was outstanding and done quickly.

John D.
Herndon, VA
09/10/2019
Honest service at a fair price!
I had a great first experience with Great Falls Exxon Car Care. After visiting a not so honest repair shop, the folks at Exxon Car Care were able to identify the real problem with my car and fix it for a very reasonable price!

RD
Ron D.
Recent service appointment
Twenty years of continued satisfaction with the manner in which management and team members provide high quality of service with customer attention as their number one objective. Simply a dedicated all inclusive approach to creating a positive persona. And it works.

Ben B.
09/07/2019
Dissatisfied this time
I’ve always loved this place but this time I was disappointed. I received many flyers that were recently mailed. One has a $15 off and another actually a complete free “back to school check and many things.” Yet I came in to check on a problem and got only a $10 off. Anyways, what is really disappointing is that not only you were able to fix my car which is okay, why didn’t you go ahead and perform the oil and filter change that you knew was due. Why not call me and tell me you’d just take care of that while my car is there? I take my car back with the problem that can’t be fixed and yet the regular maintenance stuff is still due. You also told me the springs of my hood is not working before, why didn’t you just take care of that too? Call me if you needed to before you order and perform.
Saman L., Owner / Operator from Great Falls Exxon & Car Care responded on 09/09/2019

Hi Ben,

I'm so sorry for your less than spectacular experience this last visit... you guys have always been GREAT customers and it upsets me that you did feel like you were treated that way this time.

Not to make any excuses, but I did call today just to talk to you myself... I wanted to explain our perspective:

We have been sending out a lot of mailers recently, that have coupons that ask you to present them at time of service for the discount... but you guys did not bring one in to get the $15 OFF, instead we gave you $10 OFF just becuase you are such loyal customers and becuase it took us longer than usual to get to your car diagnosed this time.

I can also understand your disappointment in our not being able to repair the car this time. The technician that looked at your BMW actually used to work for BMW of Sterling, as such he's very familiar with the car. Since we suspect the car needs a transmission (& that's something we don't do) and that would exceed the current value of the car, we did not want to perform any other services, until we knew for sure that you would be keeping the car. Why spend your money on a car you may end up getting rid of? That was our thinking. It's what I would do if it was my own car.

I hope that makes sense to you. We are always here for you and please keep us posted on what BMW says about your transmission.

Saman Limouee
Owner / Operator
703-759-3367

Mike and Robin B.
Potomac Falls, VA
09/07/2019
Friendly and fast
Have been enjoying great service for 20 years.

BF
Bart F.
Toyota Matrix
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Bart said that they do excellent work.

Mary L.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/02/2019
Tire repair
Even though they were overbooked for the day, they took the time to fix my flat tire. The person who did the repair doesn’t normally do this work and did it after their normal working hours. I was very appreciative. This was the second leaking tire they worked on. The first was done immediately when I brought in. Thanks for supporting your neighbors

Kasey B.
Porsche Boxster
09/02/2019
Best Community Service
We are grateful for this company in our town! Starts with leadership- Saman & Tofun make the service feel personal and safe! Couldn’t be happier. Thank you all :)

PP
Peter P.
08/29/2019
My air conditioning and power steering needed follow up attention. The work was done more quickly than planned. No hassles.

GP
Greg P.
Reston, VA
Acura RL
08/27/2019
Great Service - Fast Turnaround
Very happy to get my car back so quickly - great service!

Albert B.
Porsche 911
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Albert said the business was very dependable, friendly and he has used them for a long time.

08/24/2019
Fast service!
We brought our car in late morning and spoke with Brad, who was very friendly and gave us great information. The car was diagnosed and repairs completed by 6 PM.

DJ
Dave J.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/24/2019
Excellent service and customer care

Highly recommend

AN
A N.
08/19/2019
Highly professional
Schedule 2 appointments for break replacement and missed them they contacted just to check on me and they gave another one and completed the job in s very professional matter thanks again to all the Great Falls Exxon group