Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MT
Mike T.
01/19/2019
Always great!
Always easy to schedule, drop off and pick up! Never a problem.

Michelle B.
01/18/2019
Great job!
Great service - helpful and fast. They helped me make sure all part of my car were serviced and inspected - thank you!

John T.
GMC Acadia Limited
01/18/2019
Simple
Always the service I need, nothing I don't.

AR
Abigail R.
01/17/2019
Fast and Friendly (& Hobart!)
I’ve been taking my car(s) to Great Falls Exxon of over a decade. My entire family uses them for any repairs or car service needed. Even though they’re not the closest, they provide excellent, friendly service, and I trust the work they do. I get better service here than the dealership! A loyal customer for life.

DJ
David J.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/16/2019
great service, great price
great service, great price

01/10/2019
Saman & Co. save the day
The engine in my old Honda Odyssey, which has 130,000 miles, suddenly started making odd noises. I went right to Saman, and he and Ryan looked at it immediately. Ryan was incredibly thorough, fixed the problem and took advantage of having dismounted a part of the engine to replace some worn parts...then Tofun took the initiative and discovered that (unbelievably) most of this work was still covered by warranty, so, as usual, the bill for me was incredibly reasonable. I was about to be late for a meeting downtown, so Saman called an Uber. I made my meeting in time and the car was good as new the next day. I love that old car and so does my dog, and we're not getting rid of it. Thanks to Ryan & the team at Exxon/Great Falls, I won't have to.

Acura RDX
01/10/2019
plugged slow leak in tire
They did what they said they'd do. Fair price.

Dan M.
01/09/2019
Routine maintenance plus radiator flush and serpentine belt replacement and surprise truck cleaning inside and out. Thank you.

JV
John V.
Ford Edge
Inspection
Excellent work... everyone is very friendly and experienced.. a pleasure to visit there and get my cars serviced

PP
Peter P.
Satisfied customer
Quick, reliable.

Mike and Nancy M.
01/08/2019
Emissions visit
I was able to leave my vehicle overnight so it could be tested for Virginia emissions the next morning. I was able to pick up the vehicle any time Very convenient

Bill M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/06/2019
Professional and honest!
Professional and honest!

Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2019
Outstanding service.
As always, my recent maintenance visit was efficient, prompt, and friendly. Your employees are the best.

Honda Civic Si
01/04/2019
Responsive service
We always appreciate how responsive and attentive everyone is, but we specifically asked for a call before doing any work (and did not authorize any service), yet when we received the call, an oil change had already been done. That was disappointing.

KG
Kathleen G.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Kathleen said their prices are too high. She found another source to do the work at thirty percent less. She will not recommend them to anyone.
Saman L., Owner / Operator from Great Falls Exxon & Car Care responded on 01/07/2019

Hi Kathleen, as the owner of Great Falls Exxon & Car Care, first I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and I'm really sorry that we missed the mark when it came to servicing your vehicle.

After 20 years in business in Great Falls, we pride ourselves on exceptional service, convenience and top quality work at a fair and reasonable price. I'm sorry you did not experience that. Your review prompted me to check around myself and I found that we were less expensive than the local dealer for the same job, with the same quality parts and unlike the dealer we stand behind all of our work with an industry leading, 2 year, 24,000 mile nationwide warranty.

Again, I apologize that your experience was anything less than exceptional this time.

I am always available personally should you have any questions or concerns over any service at our shops and look forward to any opportunity to assist you and make it up to you in the future.

Sincerely,

Saman Limouee
Owner / Operator
703-759-3367

Babak M.
01/02/2019
Great Service and Follow up
The managers went out of their way to find the right parts needed for the service of my car. The service and customer care were excellent

Clark H.
Porsche Macan
01/01/2019
Quick Response
Fixed a leaking rear tire in a short amount of time, late on a Saturday just before closing time. They always go the extra mile.

12/27/2018
Always a great job!
Just a routine maintenance for my daughter's car...as always a great job. I left the car the evening before, and they took it in early the next morning, replaced a cabi aircon filter, and we were done. Later that day, brought my wife's car in - her rear tire had a slow leak, turned out it was a nail, they fixed it right away. What a pleasure to deal with the Great Falls Exxon team and to know we're in safe and trustworthy hands.

Jeep Cherokee
12/23/2018
Battery Replacement
Service was both friendly and professional including a ride home.

12/22/2018
Very friendly people provides excellent service.
We have been going to this location for servicing our cars. We are more than 100 % satisfied with all aspects of the car service.