Joyce K.
08/09/2017
Gregoire's is the place you can count on
This was a simple visit -- oil change, air filter, tire check ... but it is one of hundreds I have done @ Gregoire's ... over what may be close to a million miles over the past years. I trust them totally.

NK
Nancy K.
08/05/2017
Great personal service
My family and I have been dealing with Gregoire's for at least 40 years. They listen to me and work very hard to solve my problems. They have always treated me fairly and honestly. I highly recommend them!

SR
Steve R.
Nissan Sentra
08/01/2017
Service vist
Great people to work with techs are great fast friendly service! Keep up with the good service

Bill B.
Buffalo, NY
Kia Sorento
07/29/2017
Wonderful as Usual
Quick oil change for my Kia Sorento. Wonderful service as always.

Mark P.
Pontiac Vibe
07/29/2017
They treat you like family
We have older cars. They keep us going. not only does our family all go to Gregories, we feel they treat us like family too.

LK
Lisa K.
07/18/2017
Always there
They always do everything they can to help!

JV
John V.
07/09/2017
Great service with a smile
I have been taking my car here for many year and have never been disappointed with the service. I tell all my family and friends to go here for their car needs.

Ray M.
Ford Freestar
07/08/2017
did not need appointment for oil change--was completed in 20 minutes
thanks for the great service over the many years

Tom S.
06/28/2017
Excellent Service. Does what is required and checks complete vehicle to give total evaluation
Called at 2:45 and was able to fit me in the same day. Completed service by 4:00. Additionally had list of suggested/upcoming repairs

TT
Tom T.
Lackawanna, NY
06/26/2017
Knowledgeable and honest
In and out service for inspection

Mark P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/03/2017
They care
From help with our two older model cars to help with our little camper, no job is too big or too small. Thorough, quick and honest. We've depended on Gregories for years.

BK
Bill K.
05/27/2017
Good to go!
Thanks again you were fast (good to go 😉)

DK
Dennis K.
Bliss, NY
05/26/2017
Made to feel welcome
Best of service with attention to all needs.

Caitlin M.
Lackawanna, NY
05/20/2017
Great Team
I am never disappointed with Gregoire's. They are able to accommodate anyone in a timely manner whether it is for an emergency fix or regular inspection. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

John H.
Orchard Park, NY
05/14/2017
Fast, Reliable Service From A Local, Family Business
Gregoire's is a local, family run business that can be trusted to handle your auto repairs in a timely, honest manner. If Gregoire's tells me I need a certain item or repair, I authorize it without question. I've been doing business with them for over 15 years, and wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.

Joe B.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/09/2017
Long time
Just started taking my cars there for repair and they make feel like I have been taking my cars for a long time. They don't try and nickel and dime you

GH
Gary H.
Depew, NY
04/19/2017
They are the best never try to rip you off
There great family business never go anywhere else there that Good

PB
great job as always

Joe B.
04/13/2017
Local family business
When I picked it up they all wanted to make sure I was satisfied

BG