Griesbach Auto Service

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Pat B. on 02/19/2018
Pat said it is a family business, with great service.
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018
Gloria S. on 02/19/2018
Gloria said Tom did a good job and provided good customer service. She said he was good at explaining what was being done and followed up with her.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018
Keith S. on 02/15/2018
Keith said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018
Tim E. on 02/14/2018
Tim said the employees got his vehicle in and out, right away.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Susan B. on 02/14/2018
Susan said she has never had issues with them. When she takes her vehicles to them she is fairly treated and not taken advantage of.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Lynda B. on 02/13/2018
"Fast, friendly, helpful service"
I have very little knowledge when it comes to cars in general, so I really appreciate the
great customer service in that they take the time to explain what the issues are and tell
me what my options are. I have always been very happy with their service. Thank so much!
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 04:23 PM
Doug B. on 02/13/2018
Doug said the technicians worked him in during the middle of the day, and he was able to get his wiper blades.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018
Dean K. on 02/13/2018
Dean said he would recommend the business to others.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you Dean for the 5-star review!  We love to hear from our guests as well as referrals.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Tom D. on 02/02/2018
Tom said the business has always been great. They have kept him posted. They have let him know when there will be delays and why.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you Tom for giving us a great 5-star review!  We love to hear from our guests.  It is our goal to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Bill D. on 01/21/2018
"They are pleasant to talk to and, in my opinion, they are an honest company to work with."
I was looking for a new mechanic. I had them change oil in my 2 cars. I was very pleased with the service. When my car's "Check Engine" light came on, I took it to Griesbach's to have it checked. They found it had to do with the converter clutch in the transmission. Tom discussed this with me and we decided he would look for a used transmission. Because of the age of the car and the mileage, we decided not to have that done. We then looked for a different car. When we found one we liked, we went back and asked Tom's opinion about that vehicle. We felt he was knowledgeable and we valued his opinion. After that discussion, we then purchased that vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2018 01:39 PM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you Bill for taking the time to review our business.  We love to hear back from our guests.  It is a privilege to service all of your vehicles and we look forward to seeing you again!

Penny W. on 01/21/2018
"Happy Day"
In for an oil change, out with a smile on my face. When I walk in the door, I know I’ll meet a friendly face, receive top-notch service, and get honest and helpful recommendations to keep my car in its best condition....exactly what I want in auto service.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/21/2018 08:11 AM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you so much Penny for the great 5-star review!  We love to hear from our guests.  Our aim is complete customer satisfaction by providing quality service.  We look forward to seeing you for future service!

Jim L. on 01/18/2018
Jim said he would recommend this business. It's a nice place to do business.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you Jim for the review.  We appreciate hearing from our guests and we look forward to seeing you again.

Heidi P. on 01/18/2018
Heidi said Tom provided very good customer service. She has recommended them to others.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you Heidi for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to you and your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you for future service!

Jim L. on 01/18/2018
Jim said he would recommend this business. It's a nice place to do business.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you Jim for the review. We appreciate hearing from our guests and we look forward to seeing you again.

Heidi P. on 01/18/2018
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you Heidi for taking the time to review our business. We really appreciate hearing from our guests. Our goal is to provide exceptional service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you for future service!

James I. on 01/18/2018
James said the staff fixed his vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you James for giving us a five-star review! We love to get feedback from our guests and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Richard R. on 01/13/2018
"Griesbach's on your side"
We brought the truck in for needed service. In the midst of the below zero cold snap the fan went out our truck. In the process of fixing that issue, the technicians made us aware of a serious safety issue of which were were totally unaware. If we had attempted to drive the vehicle the way it was, it may well have led to a catastrophic result. Griesbach's on the side of its customers, not just to bring them back, but making sure you are able to come back.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Review Created: 01/13/2018 11:25 AM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you Richard for taking the time to give us a great 5-star review!  We love to hear from our guests.  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Amita L. on 01/11/2018
Amita said she was very happy.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Review Created: 01/11/2018
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you Amita for taking the time to review our business.  We appreciate hearing from you and look forward to seeing you again!

James M. on 01/10/2018
James said he was satisfied with this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Review Created: 01/10/2018
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you James for taking the time to review our business.  We are glad to get feedback from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

Josh S. on 01/06/2018
"New tires"
I love being able to trust a company to do what's best for me, as opposed to what's best for them. I completely trust them to do what's right for my vehicle as I know nothing about mechanical issues and I know they are going to take care of me and my vehicle.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 01/06/2018 08:02 PM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you Josh for taking the time to review our business.  We love to get feedback from our guests.  It is a privilege to service all of your vehicles and we look forward to seeing you again!