Griesbach Auto Service

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Diane A. on 10/21/2017
"Always so welcoming"
I generally dislike having to manage my own car care but the professional staff at Griesbach make it painless and efficient. I always feel that the service is top notch and that I receive a good value.
Review Created: 10/21/2017 06:06 AM
Russ A. on 10/21/2017
"Exceptional service"
The service at Griesbach's is exceptional. Always courteous and makes sure the job is done correctly.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 10/21/2017 05:59 AM
Penny W. on 10/20/2017
"Excellent Service!"
I'm relocating here from the twin cities. I loved my mechanic there, and was seriously doubting I'd find a comparable one here. Well, I was wrong. I took my vehicle into Griesbach Auto Service for an oil change. Tom took the time to ascertain the oil type my 2006 vehicle had been using (instead of simply assuming the manufacturer's recommendation, which I believe matched, but you know, I don't pay much attention to such details:) He also found my cabin air filter was completely disgusting, so they switched that out for me too. In all, I paid only about $15 more for both the oil change and air filter (valued about $25) than what I have been paying for just an oil change back in the cities. Good deal, huh?? AND, they did not overfill or underfill my oil, which is one thing my dad drilled into me as a youngster...check my oil and keep it where it should be. So, I highly recommend this place!!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Review Created: 10/20/2017 12:20 PM
Mark S. on 10/20/2017
Mark said the staff were super friendly.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017
Bernie C. on 10/12/2017
"Great customer service"
Only had an oil change but service was very professional and friendly.
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 07:15 AM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you Bernie for taking the time to review our business.  It means a lot to get feedback from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your Toyota Corolla and we look forward to seeing you for future service.  Thanks again!

Amanda H. on 10/11/2017
"Tom"
I don't know much about what's going on with my car but I do know It has many flaws. Tom was very friendly and honest and he made the whole visit to Griesbach Auto.
Not only was he a great first impression, but the service backed him up. The guys working on my vehicle had everything complete in one morning and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 05:13 AM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you Amanda for the great 5-star review!  We love to hear back from our guests.  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Michele N. on 10/10/2017
"Efficient, friendly accurate service!"
I have recommended Griesbach Auto Service many times and will continue to do so. I am always able to get me cars scheduled quickly to suit my schedule and they are always able to diagnose and remedy any issue.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 05:36 AM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you Michele for taking the time to review our business.  We love to hear from our guests.  It is a privilege to service all of your vehicles.  Keep up the referrals and we look forward to seeing you for future service.  Thanks again!

Sandy W. on 10/07/2017
"Love this place!"
Easy and convenient to schedule an appointment. Greeted in a friendly way like nowhere else. The work is done with quality and honesty. What more could you ask for? I'm not just a customer, I'm an advocate!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 08:08 PM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you Sandy for taking the time to review our business.  We love to hear from our guests.  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  Keep those referrals coming and we look forward to seeing you again!

Susan G. on 10/06/2017
"Quick and Friendly Service"
My low tire light came on so I took my car to Griesbach and they had the tire patched in no time.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 05:34 AM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you Susan for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate getting feedback from our guests.  It was great to see you for the first time and we look forward to seeing you for future service.  Thanks again!

Shirley M. on 10/06/2017
Shirley said this business always provides prompt service and they always do a good job.
Vehicle: Pontiac Bonneville
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you Shirley for taking the time to review our business.  We appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your Pontiac Bonneville and we look forward to future visits.

Richard R. on 10/03/2017
"Serpentine belt"
The technicians did a spot on job. They showed us how to save on the repair and took care of the job.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 04:42 PM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/04/2017

Thank you Richard for taking the time to review our business.  We love to hear from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your Buick Lucerne and we look forward to seeing you again.

Emily H. on 09/29/2017
Emily said she will recommend this facility.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/04/2017

Thank you Emily for taking the time to review our business.  We love to hear from our guests and when they recommend us to others.  Thanks again!

Robert C. on 09/29/2017
Robert said this is the only business he can trust to work on his vehicles, and they do good work.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Silhouette
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/04/2017

Thank you Robert for taking the time to review our business. We love to hear from our guests.  Our goal is to provide outstanding service and we are glad you have chosen us.  Thanks again!

Balwant P. on 09/26/2017
Balwant said the business is excellent and they have good service. His service engine light is still on after they serviced it.
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/28/2017

Thank you Balwant for taking the time to review our business.  We appreciate getting feedback from our guests.  It is a privilege to service you Toyota Corolla.  Our oil change service does not include diagnosis of service engine lights, but we do offer a no charge scan to determine the codes that are present.  Please feel free to stop in so that we can take care of it for you.  Thanks again!

Bruce H. on 09/19/2017
" oil change"
I walked in without an appointment and they were able to get my car serviced promptly. We appreciated that!
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 06:47 AM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/28/2017

Thank you Bruce for taking the time to review our business.  We love to hear back from our guests.  It is our goal to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Sue T. on 09/16/2017
"great auto mechanics"
Knowledge, helpfulness, always provides transportation to and from work,
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 10:27 PM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/28/2017

Thank you Sue for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate getting feedback from our guests.  It is our goal to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you for future service.

Brittany C. on 09/15/2017
"The staff are awesome!"
The staff are awesome and are honest if my vehicle does or doesn't have issues. They let me know what is needed without being pushy about me going through them to get it done like some other places are. I drive an hour just to go through them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 07:01 AM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you Brittany for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate getting feedback from our guests.  It is our goal to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you for future service and thank you again!

Jeb H. on 09/14/2017
Jeb said the business has always been friendly towards him and they've been a great help.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you Jeb for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate getting feedback from our guests.  Our goal as a company is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you for future service and thank you again!

Mary K. on 09/03/2017
"Reliable, trustworthy "
We have used Griesbach Auto for many years. We really appreciate the ability to get a loaner vehicle while our car is being serviced. It is a great customer service perk.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 12:03 PM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mary for taking the time to give us a great 5-star review!  We love to hear feedback from our guests.  We strive to provide that exceptional customer service to everyone and their vehicle.

Richard R. on 09/01/2017
"Oil Change"
The oil change was done promptly and at a good price. It was done so quickly, I didn't have time to read all that I wanted to!
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 12:24 PM
Jon G. at Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Richard for taking the time to review our business.  It is great to hear back from our guests.  It is privilege to service your Buick Lucerne and we look forward to seeing you in the future.