Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

David M.
04/20/2019
Speedy Service
Yesterday I called in the morning to get an oil change and I was able to get a same day appointment. I was in and out in less than forty minutes. Thank you!

KH
Kevin H.
04/18/2019
Friendly, Honest and Great Service!
Have always had great, friendly and timely service.

IK
Ila K.
04/10/2019
Great service...thank you!

PC
Paul C.
03/27/2019
truck
Friendly staff and great customer service
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Paul for giving us a great 5-star review!  We love to hear from our guests.  Exceptional customer service is our goal and we look forward to seeing you again!

TN
Tom N.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business is the best and it's conveniently located.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Tom for the great review!  We really appreciate hearing from our guests and look forward to seeing you again!

Ron W.
Elk Mound, WI
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the in-store manager took care of him right away.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Ron for the review.  We strive to provide the best quality service possible.

Richard R.
Stetsonville, WI
03/11/2019
Fix at no charge
I am very satisfied with the service at Griesbach Auto Service. My vehicle was leaking oil. They found the leak and replaced the gasket at no charge to me. That meant that I received a new gasket and basically an oil change at no charge to me. What a blessing it is to have service completed in such a manner. They could have charged me because the leak was not their fault at all. However, they did not and that is true generous service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Russow family for the great review!  We really appreciate hearing from our guests and look forward to seeing you again!

AH
Alex H.
GMC Pickup
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Alex said he got a tire replacement at this business. He had 3 other tires with white wall lettering facing the inside and this business put the new tire on with the lettering facing the outside. He had to take the vehicle back and have them flip the tire around. Also they did not explain the warranty and he had to ask.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Alex for the review.  We appreciate hearing from our guests.  This feedback will help us provide a better service moving forward.  Thank you again!

03/05/2019
Had a few cars serviced, great people, good service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the review!

Sarah S.
Merrill, WI
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said she was pleased with her overall experience.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Sarah for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.

02/16/2019
Oil change vehicle inspection
Great customer service and felt they were honest
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the review.  We love to hear from our guests!

Danny B.
Saturn VUE
02/15/2019
Happy with Service
I have used Griesbach Auto on several occasions and always have been happy and satisfied with their service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Danny for the great review!  We appreciate getting feedback from our guests and we look forward to seeing you again.

DZ
Dave Z.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the employees were very nice. They were very pleasant. They provided great service.

Richard R.
Stetsonville, WI
02/07/2019
Well Done Again---- I received Queen's Service Again
Everyone at Griesbach Auto Service is friendly and kind. Once again, I received the Queen's treatment. My service plan was explained to my understanding and the price was right. My auto runs smoothly and is the comfortable machine I have come to appreciate and expect from the excellent service I receive at Griesbach Auto Service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Richard for the great review!  As always, it is a privilege to service all of your vehicles and we look forward to seeing you again!

TH
Tom H.
Toyota Yaris
02/07/2019
Needed a new muffler. Great service and got my car looked at the afternoon before my scheduled appointment. Set me up with a loner car and my car was ready early the next day. Very pleased with Griesbach Auto in Wausau. My nieghbor recommended them and I would too.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Tom for the great 5-star review!  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We really appreciate the referrals.  See you for your next service!

TP
Tom P.
01/27/2019
Excellent!
Fast, friendly, and trustworthy shop.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Tom for the review.  We appreciate the feedback!

PB
Pat B.
Cadillac DTS
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the business is convenient. They always do good work for him.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Pat for the 5-star review.  It is a privilege to service all of your vehicles and we look forward to seeing you again!

PS
Pam S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/23/2019
CAR repair
Very good service! Tom Greisbach very nice. Took time to explain.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Pam for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests and we look froward to seeing you again!

Jim L.
Buick LeSabre
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he loves the service and they get him in fast. He also said that they are great to be doing business with.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you Jim for the great review!  We appreciate hearing feedback from our guests.  It is a privilege to service all of your vehicles and we look forward to seeing you again!

NB
Nicholas B.
Chevrolet S-10
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas said after a last minute request, the facility got the vehicle in and promptly provided service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you Nicholas for the great review!  We love to hear from our guests.  Exceptional service is our goal and we are glad you experienced it to the fullest.  Thank you again!