Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Andrew M.
Saturn VUE
01/05/2019
Service orientated
Excellent customer service. Remembered and greeted me when I came back. Brought me to the show to show me exactly what was wrong. Even left a thank you note and mints in my cup holder.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Andrew for the great 5-star review!  We love to hear what our guests have to say about us.  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you again for future service.

Charles S.
01/05/2019
Quality work, very customer oriented
Quality work, very customer oriented
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the great 5-star review!  It is a privilege to service your vehicles and we look forward to seeing you again!

David M.
12/21/2018
Friendly and Fast Service
Thank you for getting us an appointment quickly and a time that was convenient for our busy family. The staff was extremely professional and very friendly. While my oil was being changed I got some work done in the waiting area while I enjoyed a complementary soda. We appreciate the convenient location of the facility and the reasonable price of the oil change. We will definitely be back and will recommend Griesbach to our friends.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you David for the review.  We appreciate getting feedback from all of our guests.  It is our goal to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  Please let us know what more we can do to improve in order to achieve a 5-star experience.  Thank you very much!

ME
Marc E.
12/19/2018
Great friendly service
We bring all of our vehicles to Griesbachs. Everyone is extremely courteous and accommodating. The service has always been exceptional. Thanks!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Marc for the review!  We pride ourselves on providing the very best service to all of our guests and their vehicles.  We look forward to seeing you again for future service!

Richard R.
Stetsonville, WI
12/19/2018
My car was seen in a timely manner according to my appointment. The service was completed quickly and my vehicle inspected for safety. Efficient and effective service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Richard for the fantastic review!  It is a privilege to service all of your vehicles and we look forward to seeing you soon!

SD
Shane D.
Minneapolis, MN
Nissan Armada
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Shane said it was pretty good.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Shane for the review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Bill S.
12/07/2018
Such a great experience
As usual I am totally pleased with my 30,000 mile service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Bill for taking the time to review our business.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

AL
Amita L.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Amita said the business does very good work.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Amita for the great review!  We look forward to seeing you again.

DE
David E.
Jeep Patriot
12/01/2018
Friendly and helpful staff, very accommodating with a busy schedule and skilled and competent service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you David for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  It is a privilege to service all of your vehicles and we look forward to seeing you again!

KR
Kenneth R.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said that the business charged him an exorbitant amount of money for the service he had done. He stated that is the last time he is coming to the business.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you Kenneth for taking the time to give us feedback on our business.  We appreciate hearing from our guests.  It is true that you could have gone to a department store, purchased parts of lesser quality, and performed the service yourself for less money.  We serviced your trailer with premium parts and labor that carry our 3 year/36000 mile warranty.  If there are any more concerns, please reach out to us, thank you.

Carrie W.
Dearborn, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Carrie said the staff was really good, and really fast but they said it would be $20 for the visit. It ended up being $35 instead.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Carrie for taking the time to review our business! We appreciate hearing feedback from our guests.  We will use this to make our service the best it can.

Mike C.
11/16/2018
Tie Rod Replacment
It’s a nice piece of mind having an auto shop you can trust and depend on.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Mike for taking the time to review our business.  We look forward to seeing you again!

11/15/2018
Fabulous
Thank you so much for taking such great car of my trusty rusting minivan. My new tires, battery, and windshield wipers will keep my van motoring and me safe all winter.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

We strive to provide the best service possible to keep you safe.  We look forward to seeing you again!

John L.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/13/2018
Feedback
After a referral, I brought my Chevy suburban in for a tire mount, rear air shocks & pump replacement on air ride system, and rear door handle replacement.
Tom at the front desk was very personable on the day I scheduled the appointment and the day I dropped it off, and the new tires are good.
I'm not sure the air ride is working as I don't ever hear the pump inflating like it used to (so I'm pending judgement on those repairs until I do some towing).
On the door handle replacement, the technician(s) put several scratches down through the paint and primer, both above and below the new door handle. Then, I had to make a couple trips to Stewart Ave Collision and Repair to have touch up paint applied. I can live with the touch up paint covering the scratches, but it was very disappointing that they did not "Step up" and proactively inform me of their mistake and then have the body work scheduled and performed on their time. It was inconvenient to have to schedule two visits to the auto body shop for repairs.
I also had informed them I would pick up my vehicle over the weekend after the original repairs where completed, but I never received a final invoice, as it wasn't in the car or e-mailed.
-John Laabs
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business.  We appreciate hearing from our guests.  Our goal is to provide the best service possible.  Unfortunately, this was not the case with your experience.  We did work with you to cover the cost of the scratches and had everything ready for you within the original time frame.  Please reach out to us with any other concerns, thank you.

DN
David N.
Weston, WI
Ram 1500
11/12/2018
Fast & friendly service
They put a couple of tires on for me and did a great job! I’ve been a customer for years and they’ve always done a great job!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you David for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  We look forward to seeing you for future service!

Keith S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the staff at this business were a little bit pushy on trying to sell him things he did not want.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Keith for taking the time to review our business.  We appreciate hearing from our guests.  We do not intend to be pushy, but rather educate, advice, and provide the best possible service to our guests.  Thank you for your feedback as we contiune to improve.

RD
Ron D.
Saturn SL
11/06/2018
Great service on my vehicle every time
Again you came through for me when I was stranded and the car would not start. Even though I did get my car running Jon OK'd my bringing my car in to have a technician check the problem and perform an oil change. Thanks to Jon and his great team of technicians!!!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Ron for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing feedback from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

Jim L.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Jim said that it's fun doing business with the place.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Jim for giving us a great review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Diana R.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/31/2018
Tom did a great job keeping me informed on what was happening and following thru .
There was an issue with a part fitting properly but the shop did the fix in the manner in which it needed to be . So as not to reduce the quality of the job.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Diana for taking the time to review our business.  We strive to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you again for future service!

Jeff S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business's prices could be a little lower.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Jeff for taking the time to review our business.  We look forward to seeing you again for future service.