Grove Street Auto Repair

KEVIN / MARY H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/18/2018
sticker
I always recommend Grove street auto repair. They have serviced several cars for my family for 20 years. From stickers to major repairs service is always the best! Everyone there greets you like you are family! You won't find better service anywhere!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

We appreciate your review, Kevin. Your family is like family to us, and we appreciate the loyalty over the years. Happy New Year to you and all your family.

Thank you for your review on Surecritic! We are honored to have earned your trust and loyalty.  Please consider also leaving a review on Google, Yelp or on your favorite Facebook group! Small businesses thrive on word of mouth.

LI
LYNNE I.
Bellingham, MA
Jaguar X-TYPE
family owned
always the best service
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

We really appreciate your loyalty, Lynne! Happy New Year to you and your family.

Honda Fit
Friendly and on time
I made and confirmed the appointment for an oil change on line. Upon arrival, my car was serviced promptly. I waited in the small waiting area, which meant I listened to employees speak to one another and to customers in a friendly and professional way. Thank you.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

We appreciate that you took the time to give a review, and are happy that you were pleased with our service.

JONATHAN S.
Easy to work with
Very easy to set up appt and requested photos completed and sent. Like the completion text.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

We appreciate that you took the time to give us a review.

12/13/2018
Quick and easy
Pleasant experience while waiting for my car to have an oil change. Other services were recommended but no pressure to have completed at that time. Clean waiting area.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your review. We do a courtesy inspection on every vehicle, and will let you know what services are coming up in the future so you can plan and budget for them.

STEPHEN W.
12/13/2018
Great service friendly atmosphere
A local family run business where service is always excellent and ease of scheduling an appointment efficient.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you, Steve! We are glad you appreciate the  ease of the online scheduling function. Happy New Year!

MARK S.
Toyota Avalon
12/12/2018
Fast friendly reliable service
I popped in to get my car inspected before the holiday at the end of the month and they were able to fit me in very quickly and I was out in no time at all.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your review. The state inspection is typically a fairly straightforward process, and we try to make is as painless as possible.

12/12/2018
Great work and on time
Friendly staff, quality work and completed on time
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you so much for your kind review, sir! Wishing you a  happy and healthy new year in 2019.

complete info provided
They sent me a cool link with pictures of my rotted exhaust and gross cabin air filter. Having those pictures to look at really made it easy to understand what they were recommending on my poor old car. I just need another year out of it, and the list of recommendations they gave me with the priorities was super helpful. Definitely will keep going back! Thanks!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

It is critical to understand the repairs needed on your vehicle; the Digital Vehicle Inspection is a vaulable tool for this.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

FN
FRANK N.
12/07/2018
Great place that i will consider for repairs.
I've been here twice recently for inspection stickers. However each time I was in the waiting room I was impressed with how professionally they were dealing with customers. Good explanations on their service work, estimates, alternatives and accommodating when work could be done. Although the visits were just for inspections, first and second impressions were very positive.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for coming in to have the state inspections done. We welcome the opportunity to provide any services your vehicles may need in the future. You can make an appointment through our website, www.GroveStreetAutoRepair.com, or just give us a call at 508-520-8697. Thank you and happy holidays.

NS
NICOLE S.
Milford, MA
Jen was super nice!
I have been bringing my car to the dealer for years so I didn’t have a trusted mechanic. My mom highly recommended this place so I gave them a try. Jen was very nice, helpful and easy to talk to on the phone. I knew I’d be spending a lot of money so I think I got a fair price. Place is modern and clean. They could use a bigger parking lot. I made an appointment and dropped car off at 8 am. I do think others without appointments got priority (the place was packed before 8:15 am. My car wasn’t diagnosed until after noon and not finished until closing at 5 with an 8 am appointment. Overall the experience was good. I’d go again.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for coming in and giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We have four technicians working on vehicles simultaneously, and it does keep us pretty busy. As you experienced, we diagnose vehicles which are dropped off with us in the morning, and then once we put together the estimates and check on availability of parts, we call you to discuss and obtain approval for repairs.

If you ever need your vehicle back by a specific time, please let us know when you make yourappointment, and we will be sure to schedule it to meet that time.

Again, thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Brighton, MA
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Came in for an oil change, which was fairly priced and finished reasonably quickly. I was also given the option while there to have my tires replaced given their mileage, which was again fairly priced (though not quite as speedily done). All in all a pleasant experience, with friendly staff.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We will do our best to get you in and out quickly at your next visit.

Thanks,

Winter Wheel switch
Wheels delivered by Tire Rack and Grove street gave a call to sechedule a time right away.
Drop off, service status and pick went fine.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much!!!  Happy holidays.

NM
NICK M.
Tire Purchase
The staff was knowledgeable and provided me with a few tire options and prices so i could decide which tire was best for me. The service was fast and complete. I highly recommend Grove St Auto Repair.

Nick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! Happy holidays to you and your family.

Dodge Journey
11/21/2018
Dodge Journey Battery Replacement
The battery died as my wife was about to leave for Thanksgiving and Grove Street was able to fit her into the schedule, picked up a new battery, and swapped it out so she could get on the road. Thank you for another example of great customer service!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time during a busy Thanksgiving week to leave a review. We are so glad we were able to take care of your wife's vehicle so she could get back on the road to her Thanksgiving holiday. Nothing is more stressful than being ready to leave, and then finding you can not even get out of the driveway! We hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your family, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.