Grove Street Auto Repair

Tracy M.
02/13/2020
Called with an immediate fix need and they were able to help me
I called Grove Street Auto when I noticed one of my head lights was out. It was after 3:00 in the afternoon and they were able to take me right away. To replace a head light in my car, you need to remove a cover in the wheel well, so it is not something I can do myself. Everyone was helpful and my repair took no time at all to complete. Grove Street Auto is my go to when I need service on my car.
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for this review as well as the one you left for us on Google!! We really appreciate the time you chose to take out of your busy day to this for us.

Jane A.
01/17/2020
Everyone is so helpful and accommodating
I’ve been having Grove Street care for my cars for over 12 years. I trust them to keep my car safe. I highly recommend them.
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2020

Jane,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are so grateful for your loyalty over the years, and will continue to work hard to earn your trust in the future.

Jean

01/15/2020
Car repair
Timely repairs with detailed information and reports - a pleasure to work with
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Getting your car back to you in a timely manner is our top priority. We are glad you found our Digital Vehicle Inspection Report helpful; it is one of the things that sets us apart from other repair shops.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

John R.
01/14/2020
Good honest service!
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2020

John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review for us!  We appreciate your loyalty over the years and look forward to many more years together!

Jean, Chris and Sarah

11/26/2019
Truck Service
Service was done on time and correctly
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you so much for your recent review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Susan B.
11/23/2019
Great service - as always!
When I brought my car in last week for a regular oil change, it occurred to me how lucky I am to have a mechanic that consistently does high quality work, is close to my house, has competitive pricing and is most importantly, run by people I trust. I don't think I could ask for more.
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2019

Susan,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for us. We appreciate your business and your loyalty over the years. Trust is critical in the relationship between you and your mechanic and we are honored to have earned your trust.

11/19/2019
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We hope you will return again in the future for any services your vehicle needs. We have free Courtesy Vehicles which can be reserved for your next scheduled visit.

Jean and Chris

HA
HELGA A.
11/19/2019
Tire repair
The suv was in for minor service but was still treated professionally by Chris - he has been helpful in the past and today was no exception. Always friendly, always knowledgeable- it is a pleasure to take our vehicles to Grove Street for all the work from basic upkeep to repair work and tires. Thanks.
Peter A.
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/22/2019

Peter,

Thank you so much for leaving us a five-star review! We appreciate your business and continued loyalty. Looking forward to seeing again in the future.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Jean and Chris

EW
Ellie W.
11/10/2019
Go here!
Nice people(:
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you, Ellie!  We are always so happy to see you!

Jeanne L.
11/01/2019
Auto service
Staff at Grove street is very helpful, friendly and personable. Job is alway done with the utmost care.
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2019

Jeanne, thank you so much for your review!  It is our honor and pleasure to take care of your family's cars. Thank you for your continued loyalty.

Jen L.
10/15/2019
Fix in a Pinch
My family uses Grove Street Auto for all our car services from Inspection stickers, service and tires. Recently a bulb was out on my headlight. I called Grove Street that morning and they told me to come right by so that they could have a look. Luckily, they had the Volvo headlight in-stock. I was in and out of their shop within 35 minutes.
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for your review, Jen!  We really appreciate your taking the time to do that. As a small business, we strive to treat you like family and get you back on the road as quickly as possible.  Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

SL
Susan L.
10/15/2019
Highly recommend
Always get great, honest service at very reasonable prices. The staff is amazing!
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you so much for your review, Susan!!  We really appreciate your business and the relationship we have built.

Doug M.
10/14/2019
Fair Pricing, Fast Service
I found Grove Street Auto through a Google search. They had great reviews so i gave them a shot. Their pricing was fair and their service was speedy. They have earned my business moving forward.
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Doug,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.  We look forward to taking care of you and your family for years to come! Have a great week.

BL
Betty L.
10/08/2019
Reliable and Trustworthy
Always a good experience!
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2019

Betty, you are so sweet! We really enjoy your visits. Looking forward to seeing you again. in the future.

ED
Emily D.
10/07/2019
We will be back
Friendly and efficient!
Jean B., Service Manager from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you so much, Emily!!  We really appreciate your family's loyalty over the years, and look forward to taking care of your vehicles for many more years.