Grove Street Auto Repair

ELEANOR W.
Volvo S40
01/17/2018
Outstanding customer service
I’ve had lots of cars and been to lots of garages and these guys tank right at the top.
Everything is done on time and as quoted and the owner stands behind everything his people do.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words.  They are very much appreciated, sir! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Thank you for your review on Surecritic! We are honored to have earned your trust and loyalty.  Please consider also leaving a review on Google, Yelp or on your favorite Facebook group! Small businesses thrive on word of mouth.

CHRISTOPHER B.
01/16/2018
Stellar Service
Jean, Jen, and the whole team at Grove St. are terrific at what they do. For more years I can count, I have counted on them to care for my family's cars. Thank you for all you do!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/16/2018

Hi Chris,
It is always a pleasure to see you! Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to seeing you again whenever any of your many vehicles need service!

RT
RICHARD T.
Lincoln MKX
01/13/2018
MKX
I can always trust the people at Grove St.And are always friendly
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you,  It was good to see you the other day.  Stay warm!!

LI
LYNNE I.
Bellingham, MA
Jaguar X-TYPE
01/11/2018
family owned .
Always going above board to help me .I moved up here 4years ago and did not know the area. What a blessing to find this family owned business. Jean was so welcoming and remains so to this day.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/12/2018

Lynne,

We are so glad you found us! Treating our customers like family has been our company philosphy from the very beginning; thank you for choosing to be part of our family!!!

Jean

SG
SUE G.
01/05/2018
Thank you Grove Street, I had multiple things to fix on my car and they all got done in one day. I am grateful I got my car back before the big snow storm. I have been going to Grove Street for over 20 years and I have never had a bad word to say about them. I also appreciate that you now have a courtesy car and I was able to use that, makes life much easier.

Sue,
Thank you so much for your review! We know how important it is to have your vehicle back as quickly as possible, especially when we are faced with the biggest blizzard in a long long time! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ROBERT B.
12/31/2017
Service is personal. Called with information on what could be done in addition to what we thought was needed. Car done in a timely fashion. Mechanics know this car by now and let us know what we should be looking at for service in the long and short term to help prolong the life of the car.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you so much!  It is important to maintain your vehicle, and budgeting for those services is crucial! We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to seeing you in the future.

KH
KEVIN / MARY H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/30/2017
sticker
Went in for an inspection sticker. I was in an out in no time! I have had many repairs done at this shop to my full satisfaction. Also Jean and Jen are pleasure to deal with!

KH
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/05/2018

Hi Kevin! It is always a pleasure to see you!!  We look forward to continuing to service your vehicles whenever you need us!

PC
PETER C.
12/29/2017
Ease of getting inspection
Needed an inspection, long overdue, called mid morning, expecting long wait time, especially since it was the end of the month. No appointment necessary as long as I could get the car in before 2pm. Dropped off the car, in less than an hour I got a call, from a pleasant young lady telling me the car was ready to be picked up, and all went well. Picked up the car, no hassle, no wait time.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you, Peter! Although there are extra steps required now by the state for the inspection process, we strive to get you in and out as quickly as we can.

V
Valued Customer
Farmington, NH
Ford Transit Connect
12/28/2017
Friendly staff
The staff at Grove St Auto Repair were very friendly and efficient. We thought they were very easy to work with and would recommend them to friends and family for automotive needs in that area.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you so much!!  We appreciate the positive words.

LC
Lauren C.
Volvo XC70
12/22/2017
Convenience and location
Everything went ok but I just didn't like that it took all day. That was the only thing I didn't like. Other than that everything went very well.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/26/2017

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is good to hear that the service went well.  I understand your comment about needing to leave your vehicle with us for the day. Right before the holiday is a hard time to be without a vehicle!

We have a couple of options foor you to consider in the future. If your vehicle's service is a quick one, you can set up an appointment to come and wait. For example, an oil change and free multi-point safety inspection would take no more than an hour.

If the service is more time intensive, we do have several courtesy vehicles. The next time you schedule service with us, we can talk about which option you would like.

DF
DEBRA/MIKE F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/22/2017
Honest and reasonable
Honest and reasonable
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/26/2017

Mike, Thank you so much - short and to the point!!!

MARLYSS S.
12/19/2017
Super Service
Quick service and friendly atmosphere.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2017

Marlyss,
You are so kind. It is always good to see you.

DF
DEBRA F.
12/15/2017
Love Grove street service and people
It all starts with Jean in the office - totally confident in any fixes or recommendations from service guys- love and trust this Grove Street
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/18/2017

It is always so good to chat with you, Deb!  Good luck with your new company - wishing you all the successes!

CN
CHRIS N.
Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2017
Thank you for the extra effort!
Our car was towed in for a bad battery on a busy day. The staff at Grove Street put in the extra effort to stay a bit late and finish the battery replacement on the same day allowing us to have our car back as quickly as possible.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/18/2017

It is rare that we leave at 5pm; our technicians are always willing to stay and finish a repair,k especially if the customer is anxious to get their vehicle back. I am so glad we were able to do this for you and get you back on the road.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for a non-emergency repair!

JOAN A.
12/10/2017
The staff is very courteous and accommodating.
The passenger window broke and the weather was cold and rainy. I called Grove St. Garage and they put me on their schedule the next day. They always let me know if they find other problems and if I can get by without an immediate repair. They also provide rides, if you need to leave your car for the day. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/18/2017

Thank you so much! Having a window that will not close is tough at this time of year especially! I am glad we were able to get it weather tight, and then do the repair for you quickly. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

JV
JANICE V.
Toyota Matrix
12/09/2017
Great
As usual excellent service and always great with customers. I highly recommend them. They are honest and will never try to sell you a service that is not necessary. So glad that I found this place. Would not trust my car to anyone else. Give them a try!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/12/2017

Jan,
Thank you so much for your kind words - we treat you like family, right?!

KC
KEVIN C.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/02/2017
Great place for service
I have used this garage several times. They are always friendly and polite. Their waiting area is clean and inviting. They keep the customer constantly updated on their vehicle before and after service. They guarantee their work is done on time and done right. I recommend highly.

Kevin,
Thank you so much for your review. Every point you made is exactly what we strive for every day, and so I am glad to hear we succeeded. Happy holidays to you and your family.

JUDY F.
11/26/2017
FOB and Tire pressure system problem
They diagnosed and found my problem. I was very pleased with their service. Everyone who helped me was totally professional and helpful.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/29/2017

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer through the years.

CATHERINE M.
11/26/2017
The car you serviced was not the 2009 Lexus. That was my prior vehicle. It was a 2013 RX350
Comfortable waiting area without car shop oder. Efficient service.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/29/2017

We are happy our waiting area was comfortable for you and we hope you enjoyed our AutoNet TV selections.

PH
PETER H.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/23/2017
-*Great service, friendly staff
I've been to Grove Street Auto Repair a few times, with a couple of cars. This time I brought in a newly purchased, used Chevy Traverse. A couple of thousand miles after purchase it had developed a lot of noise in the rear end, which I suspected to be from scalloping of the tires. They inspected the vehicle, determined that the noise was indeed from the rear tires, which they recommended I replace due to the uneven wear. I had them replace the rear tires, balance and rotate everything, and do a full alignment. It all came to a very reasonable price, and was done the same day. When they initially called, the issue was explained in detail, and an accurate quote provided. They even stayed open after hours to finish the work. A few additional recommendations were made regarding fluid changes, and quotes provided for later servicing if I so choose. Overall I couldn't have been happier with the service and professionalism, and the vehicle rides smooth and quiet.

Peter,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to know your entire service experience was excellent, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.