Beth H.
Florida
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/11/2016 Category: Service
Beth said this visit was a follow up from a prior visit she had at this business because her vehicle was still not fixed. She dropped the vehicle off on a Monday and did not hear anything from them for several days until she had a friend drive her to this facility to get answers. When she got there, she found out her vehicle was done but nobody had called to tell her.

Beth H.
Florida
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Beth said she felt extremely overcharged at the business. She never got to see the fuel pump that was replaced and the new fuel pump cost her $365.

KA
KENNETH A.
Melbourne, FL
Nissan 300ZX
07/23/2015
Don't seem to intrested on working on certain jobs
I had taken my car to GT Serve Center only based on all the positive reviews online I read but later found not all what it reads to be in reality. I had them remove some exhaust nuts and studs to replace with new fearing they may break if I did them myself. I provided them the necessary hardware to replace and they removed all the six nuts but only three of the six studs saying they did not have enough room to extract them. The actual job they quoted was not complete and they even charged me more than they quoted by over 50%. I had to finish the job myself and extracted the three studs later that day within an 30 minutes using simple determination. At the same time I dropped off the car I asked if they would quote additional work to replace some valve cover gaskets which is a good couple days worth of labor due to the complexity of the engine I have. When I picked up my car they seemed intimidated by the work and did not seem to want to take the time to research/quote the job. I left GT Service Center with no quote and a little over half the original job completed and with less money in my pocket than original thought I'd be leaving with. Highly disappointed.