02/16/2018
Not Trusthworthyness
I have a 2002 CL500 MB I keep my car cover when not driven, I took car cover off put it in the trunk and took my car to GT Service Centers on 1/22/18 and met with Robert and he fixed my problem, had to work in the trunk , I p/u the car on, 1/25/18 after part came in cost me $976.94, got home few days later I go into my trunk to get the car cover to put back on the car, to my surprise no car cover, than I called back to the shop s/w Robert he claim no car cover. The car cover cost over $300.00 car cover disappear in the thin air. So now my word against he's word, mean time I am out of the MB car cover for a coupe, out of $300.00 because I did not clean out the car truck before taking it to GT Service Centers. I own 2 mb's and 1 LS400 all 3 cars keep covered when not in use. Now I have to purchase another one, why??????

02/07/2018
Were did the cat cover go?????

02/06/2018
Trustworthiness
I have a 2002 CL500 MB I keep my car cover when not driven, I took car cover off put it in the trunk and took my car to GT Service centers/meet with Robert and he fixed my problem, cost me $976.94, got home few days later I go into my trunk to get the car cover to put back on the car, to my surprise no car cover, than I called back to the shop s/w Robert he claim no car cover. The car cover cost over $300.00 car cover disappear in the thin air at GT Service Center., After having the car cover over 2yrs gone no one know nothing.

Brian H.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
02/06/2018
Trustworthiness
I have a 2002 CL500 MB I keep my car cover when not driven, I took car cover off put it in the trunk and took my car to GT Service centers/meet with Robert and he fixed my problem, cost me over $1,000.00, got home few days later I go into my trunk to get the car cover to put back on the car, to my surprise no car cover, than I called back to the shop s/w Robert he claim no car cover. The car cover cost over $300.00 car cover disappear in the thin air.

CL
Colin L.
Volvo XC90
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Colin said the owner lied to him. After a year of going to the business he was told they actually don't work on his type of vehicle.

DF
David F.
11/30/2016 Category: Service
David said he has had good service at this business. During the last time he was there, they gave him an estimate for some work and it was way off. They told him he needed brake pads and rotors, which he found out he did not need. He said he would never go back to this business and he would not recommend them.

PS
Pat S.
RAM Pickup
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Pat said the process takes a long time and he waited long. He will continue to go there but does not recommend them because of the wait time.
Robert C. from GT Service Center responded on 05/02/2016

OUR CUSTOMER PAT S, WHICH HASN'T BEEN IN THE SHOP IN SEVERAL YEARS DROVE IN ON 4/19/16 WITH AN ENGINE NOISE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT AND I CHECKED IT OUT AND VERIFIED THAT IT WAS AN ALTERNATOR BEARING RIGHT AWAY, HAD CONFIRMATION BY 1:30 PM AND HAD THE PART ORDERED AND DELIVERED BY 2:15, PART WAS INSTALLED/ ROAD TESTED AND VERIFIED FIXED BEFORE 4:00, PRETTY GOOD TURN AROUND TIME FOR A RANDOM PULL IN AND CUSTOMER DIDN'T PICK UP VEHICLE TILL THE NEXT MORNING, NOT SURE HOW WE DISPLEASED YOU BUT VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, IF YOU'RE EVER IN A HURRY CALL AHEAD AND SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AND WE WILL ORDER PARTS AHEAD OF TIME IF THE PROBLEM IS PREVIOUSLY DIAGNOSED

Robert
Owner

JOHN D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/07/2016
Headlights
They fixed my headlights for $170.00 (relay). Now I have no dash lights, which worked fine before. Found a piece of foam and a clip on my floor board. Seems sloppy to me. Sad, I had had a good experience before.

ROBERT C.
Indialantic, FL
Dodge Stratus
10/17/2015
Liars
Horrible. They lied to me saying they checked all the wires when that wasn't the case. They also tried telling me it was a bad ECM and didn't believe me when I said I replaced it. Finally got it fixed and it turns out it was just bad groundings. These guys do not know how to do electricalwork.