Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Calvin M.
GMC Jimmy
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Calvin said the staff is trustworthy and has identified the problems he had. He appreciates the service.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Calvin!

Ram 1500
04/11/2019
HI review
Great work , friendly people . Inspection was fabulous and well done.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you!

AH
Ann H.
04/06/2019
The best....
This is the only place I will take my car! They are honest, thorough, and go far beyond expectations. Absolutely the best.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you Ann, your experience is exactly how we built our business, one relationship at a time.

PF
Paul F.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/03/2019
Seems they live up to their name.
Friendly staff
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/03/2019

To service friendly customers!

LF
Linda F.
04/02/2019
Highly recommended H & I Automotive
I would recommend H & I Automotive all my friends and family. As many people do, I depend on my automobile for my work. I could not wait two days in order for the dealership to look at my vehicle and have it overnight for repairs. My daughter recommended H & I Automotive so I called that morning to see when they would be able to look at my vehicle and explain my situation. Steve at The Mesa Office, said go ahead and bring the car in as soon as I could and they would take a look at it. Much to my relief I was able to get my car over there shortly after I talk to Steve he looked at the vehicle and told me what needed to be done. H & I Automotive had my car done within two hours. Steve went over all the items that needed to be fixed on my vehicle, as well as sending pictures of the items that were in question and also pictures of the work that they had done. I have never in all the years that I've owned this vehicle had such great service and concern over what needs to be done. I would trust and recommend highly that if you needed anything done to your vehicle go to H & I Automotive.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Linda, we really appreciate this glowing review.  We are glad Steve took such good care of you.

Charles B.
04/01/2019
Best Automotive Service Center In The Valley
I’ve been a customer of H&I Automotive for many years and I won’t take my vehicles anywhere else. I’m loyal to them because of their loyalty to me. The management team and technicians are the best. They listen to the customer and their explanations of the problem is at a level the customer can understand. In addition to outstanding customer service they are honest, I don’t know of any dealer and service center that gives you a 5year parts and labor warranty.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Charles, we are glad to be servicing your vehicles for you.

TF
Tony F.
03/26/2019
Best auto mechanics in the East Valley
The shop is staffed with ASE certified mechanics. That gives me confidence that the work will be done correctly. They have state of the art diagnostic equipment and know how to use it. When my former shop owner retired from working on cars and trucks he suggested H&I to me. He has known the owner of H&I for many years. I would recommend this shop without hesitation. Try them, you will be glad you did.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you again Tony, you have 2 great vehicles and we are glad we can help you keep them safe and reliable.

TA
Terry A.
Jeep Liberty
03/23/2019
Friendly, professional, efficient. Great customer service!
Listened to my description of the problem. Provided a complete analysis of my vehicles condition with recomendations on the most critical problems in a very short time. Once I approved the repairs they were completed the same day. There was no pressure to have additional work done that was not necessary at the time. The best car repair experience I have ever had and the best customer service I have received from anyone! I will definitely return for any future car repairs I need.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you Terry, it was our pleasure to take care of your Liberty.  We look forward to your next visit.

Joel L.
Queen Creek, AZ
Dodge Durango
03/23/2019
Excellent shop
These guys always focus on great customer service, not to mention their attention to detail on all work. I highly recommend them.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you Joel,  it is easy to provide good service to good customers!

Lexus RX 400h
Got my car back 1 day
I have to drive to test myself. Chris is awesome guy. He will make work. Thank u . Glad I found u .I know my vehicles will be in good hands.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you , we know you will like the way your vehicle performs now.

LA
Lisa A.
Honda Civic Cpe
Excellent company!!
Found my experience working with you to be of the highest standard of excellence. You were honest and took your time explaining the diagnoses of the car problems. I even received a text message with pictures showing the needed repairs or locations of problems. We found you through YELP and agree with the amazing ratings you have been receiving. We found your prices to be very fair. Thank you again for dedication to fine business service! Will be back again!
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much Lisa, we are glad you found us!

JJ
Jeremy J.
Kia Sorento
03/22/2019
Spencer is the most honest mechanic I know!
Spencer is the most honest mechanic I know!
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Us too, Thank you Jeremy!

TF
Tony F.
03/21/2019
I have complete confidence in their ability to accurately diagnos any service and repair any problems with both Toyota trucks I own. They are polite and professional communicating and repairing any issues I have to get fixed. I will recommend this business to anyone needing quality work for their vehicles.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Tony, I'm sorry about the circumstances we met under but are glad we can take care of your vehicles now.

Joel L.
Queen Creek, AZ
03/20/2019
Great Place
We have been coming to H&I for about 6 years. Always leave satisfied with the work there has NEVER been a time when they lack attention to detail. Best of all, I always receive a call prior to moving forward on ANY work, no matter how small, I am involved in all decision making.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Joel, we are happy with the relationships we have built over the years

SP
Shirley P.
03/20/2019
Quick service...they know me/ vehicle well
Have been going to H&I about 6 years. Very accommodating ...knowledgeable. Super nice.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Shirley, we appreciate your business!

Joe C.
03/14/2019
H & I Automotive
Best service I have ever received on work on my cars. They are so professional and do A++ Work.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Joe, always a pleasure when you come in for service

NB
Nancy B.
Volkswagen Passat
02/28/2019
Great place!
H an I is just as its name suggests! Honor and Integrity!!! I trust them fully with my vehicle! Chris Marini is great as the service frontman!!!
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Nancy, we trully appreciate your trust in us.

Donald R.
Buick LeSabre
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Donald said the business did a great job.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you Don, it is always a pleasure when come in.

Robert S.
Toyota Tundra
02/09/2019
Very shady place read my Facebook post
Very shady place read my Facebook post
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Robert,
Thank you for taking my call.  I'm sorry we did not come to a mutual understanding.  We appreciate your feedback and if there is anything we can help you with in the future please let us know.

John G.
Saturn VUE
02/07/2019
H & I Waterpump Replacement Feb 6 2019
2003 VUE with over 174,000+ miles to H & I as noticed my coolant light was on/visually cked.
Turned out waterpump required replacement. Chris advised me of the problem & have known Chris for several yrs & know his honesty & fairness.
Excellent work & price reasonable.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 02/13/2019

we do value your business and loyalty and we will always help you out when we are able too.