Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Sharon M.
07/17/2018
H &I Automotive
I honestly will not take my car anywhere else for service. The office staff is great, friendly, and have the patience to explain things to me.

Sharon M.
08/31/2017
Great people to work with - very informative and they listen to what you have to say.
These people are aweso.e. I'm a single women and they treat me with respect and honesty. They work we me as I'm on a fixed income and tell me what I should take care of first and what can wait till a later date. I would recommend them to anyone.

SV
Shon V.
05/26/2017
They haven't forgot what customer service is
Informed every step of the way. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Just a great group of guys

DN
Daniel N.
Ford Expedition
09/04/2016
always helpful
have all the correct tools

KD
Kathy D.
08/31/2016
Best around
Love these guys - work is always done quickly and quality is great. Super customer service.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/31/2016

Thank you Kathy, we appreciate the glowing review!

GS
Greg S.
Queen Creek, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
08/31/2016 Category: Service
Greg said he called this business last minute for an emergency. They squeezed him in, fixed the problem 100 percent and had him back on the road in 3 hours.

Jeanie S.
MINI Cooper
08/29/2016
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
You guys are AMAZING; I'm so happy to have found your shop. Honesty, integrity, fair pricing, excellent mechanics, nice and friendly people are qualities that are few and far between out there. AND you bake chocolate chip cookies for your customers!! What more could a person want!! Thanks H&I Automotive. Jeanie Steele
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/29/2016

Thank you Jeanie, we are glad you found us too!  Welcome to the H&I family.  We look forward to your next visit.

Rosie B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Rosie said the employees at the business took really good care of her. She was satisfied with the good job they did on her vehicle, which now runs smoothly.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you Rosie, we appreciate your business!

BF
Bob F.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Bob said the service was excellent, and everything on the vehicle was done the right way.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you Bob, we are happy you see the value of performing the work correctly

Morgun P.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Morgun said this business was easy to work with, they were straightforward about his vehicle.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you Morgun, we appreciate your feedback!

TP
Thomas P.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Thomas said they do good work, but they are way too expensive.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you Thomas, I want to apologize for not showing the value for the repairs you received during your visit.  We have a standard of quality that does cost more to acheive.  I hope as time goes on, you will agree.

Jim T.
Phoenix, AZ
Chevrolet Camaro
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Jim said everything was simple, easy and quick.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/31/2016

Thank you Jim, I wouldn't says this is correct but we did get the job done!

AF
Alec F.
Huntington Beach, CA
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Horatio. He said the business did a good job and the communication was good.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/26/2016

Thank you Horatio!

Melinda G.
08/23/2016
very happy
just want to say love all the work you did on my car, hasn't run this great since I owned it . thank u
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/24/2016

Thank you Melinda, we always like to hear when a customer can feel the benefit of the work we do.  See you on your next visit!

CP
Christine P.
Taylor, AZ
08/22/2016 Category: Service
Christine said the business did a really good job.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/23/2016

Thank you Christine!

Tammy S.
Pontiac Firebird
08/19/2016
Very professional and give that personal attention
This place has been great since day one. They got my car fixed right from the start. They even provide a free inspection with pictures of the problems. I called to make an appointment for an oil change, and they knew it was me calling and why I was calling. So professional. Keep up the great work.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/22/2016

Thank you Tammy, we are glad you like how we conduct our business.  See you on your next visit!

AK
Alison K.
08/19/2016
Everyone treats me excellent as always.
Service is awesome!
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/19/2016

Short, sweet and straight to the point!  Thank you Alison!

MK
Mary K.
Chevrolet Uplander
08/18/2016
Van repair
Alway s satisfied with their work. They are dedicated to do good work.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/19/2016

Thankyou Mary, we appreciate your feedback.

DEVERE D.
Tucson, AZ
08/15/2016
Honest service at a honest price
Needed my clutch replace. H&I is the only place I trust for my vehicle maintenance. I recommend H&I to all my friends.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/16/2016

Thank you Devere, We are happy you allow us to keep your vehicles in great condition!

Steve M.
08/11/2016
They're very professional and thorough
They take pride in your vehicle just like it was her own
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/12/2016

Thank you Steve, I'm glad our paths crossed and you are happy with our service!