Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Very shady place read my Facebook post
Very shady place read my Facebook post
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Robert,
Thank you for taking my call.  I'm sorry we did not come to a mutual understanding.  We appreciate your feedback and if there is anything we can help you with in the future please let us know.

John G.
Saturn VUE
02/07/2019
H & I Waterpump Replacement Feb 6 2019
2003 VUE with over 174,000+ miles to H & I as noticed my coolant light was on/visually cked.
Turned out waterpump required replacement. Chris advised me of the problem & have known Chris for several yrs & know his honesty & fairness.
Excellent work & price reasonable.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 02/13/2019

we do value your business and loyalty and we will always help you out when we are able too.

TF
Tony F.
Apache Junction, AZ
02/02/2019
My new mechanic
The mechanic that serviced my 2 Toyota's for 10 years retired, he referred me to this business. He had been friends of the owner of H&I for years. I have had 2 visits to H&I so far. They don't pressure you to have something done that you didn't come in for. They have top notch diagnostic equipment and their mechanics are ASE certified. My 4Runner was due for a new timing belt, while they were doing that, the mechanic saw that one of the freeze plugs on the engine was leaking coolant. He came to the waiting room and brought me out to the shop and showed my the stains on the engine where it had been leaking for quite awhile. I do my own oil changes and top off the coolant in the radiator when necessary. I didn't realize that it was leaking. They sent a guy out to get a new freeze plug and installed it. Glad they saw it, if it blew out when I was 15 miles down a dirt road it would not be drivable to get home. I had the timing belt replaced as a precaution just be be on the safe side. I will be using the shop for all my repairs and maintenance that is beyond my skill level knowing that it will be done right. They guarantee their work and if you do break down, their warranty is covered by most other shops. Good to have that.
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Tony, we feel this new relationship will be a great experience.

Michelle W.
Dodge Dakota
01/26/2019
Amazing!
The integrity and kindness of these guys is outstanding! They will go above and beyond to make sure you understand what your vehicle's needs are, and they are the most fair and honest mechanics I have ever worked with!
Chris M. from H&I Automotive responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Michelle, we lok forward to your next visit!

Michael B.

Steve A.
Phoenix, AZ
11/29/2018
Bait and switch
Don’t ever use this place!! Worst customer service ever.
This place did the old “bait and switch” on me. I had some work done on my 02 Sierra hd a few years ago. I originally came here because of an injector problem and they were one a few “GM certified” repair shops. Keep in mind I live over an hour away so making the decision to come to H&I was thought out. I regret my decision btw. Fast forward to this week, I have a fuel pressure problem that my local place diagnosed and quoted. The part is a very expensive part so they asked if it had ever been replaced before. I did some research and discovered that H&I had replaced it due to their own error (I forgot to mention that when they were replacing my injectors they screwed up my truck by having the positive battery contact come into contact with a number of parts including this part in question) so it should be under warranty. I called H&I and spoke to Ryan I believe, he pulled my records and said yes this part was replaced and is under warranty. I spoke to him on the phone for a few minutes to verify this would be covered if in fact this part was the problem. Ryan said yes and furthermore it’s not just the part under warranty but the labor would be covered as well. Sweet I’m thinking. So this am I drive all the way down (over an hour) and have my wife follow to drive me home. I walk in and Ryan welcomes me and says the he misspoke on the phone and the warranty isn’t what he described to me on the phone. My truck is out of warranty. Wth?!?! I just drove over an hour because of what he told me on the phone and a phone call to me prior to me taking the 70 min trek would’ve been helpful. To say I feel manipulated is an understatement! I begrudgingly left the truck with them to get a 2nd opinion and I was already there. I received a call about 2 hours later saying they were going to charge me a diagnostic fee of well over $100 to just tell me what was wrong. There’s no way I’m giving these crooks anymore of my money. I told Ryan to put my truck back together and I’ll come get it.
The lack of respect these people gave me is incredible. I have never been treated like this before and will never use them again and will tell all of my contacts to avoid also.

Sharon M.
07/17/2018
H &I Automotive
I honestly will not take my car anywhere else for service. The office staff is great, friendly, and have the patience to explain things to me.

Sharon M.
08/31/2017
Great people to work with - very informative and they listen to what you have to say.
These people are aweso.e. I'm a single women and they treat me with respect and honesty. They work we me as I'm on a fixed income and tell me what I should take care of first and what can wait till a later date. I would recommend them to anyone.

SV
Shon V.
05/26/2017
They haven't forgot what customer service is
Informed every step of the way. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Just a great group of guys

DN
Daniel N.
Ford Expedition
09/04/2016
always helpful
have all the correct tools

KD
Kathy D.
08/31/2016
Best around
Love these guys - work is always done quickly and quality is great. Super customer service.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/31/2016

Thank you Kathy, we appreciate the glowing review!

GS
Greg S.
Queen Creek, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
08/31/2016 Category: Service
Greg said he called this business last minute for an emergency. They squeezed him in, fixed the problem 100 percent and had him back on the road in 3 hours.

Jeanie S.
MINI Cooper
08/29/2016
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
You guys are AMAZING; I'm so happy to have found your shop. Honesty, integrity, fair pricing, excellent mechanics, nice and friendly people are qualities that are few and far between out there. AND you bake chocolate chip cookies for your customers!! What more could a person want!! Thanks H&I Automotive. Jeanie Steele
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/29/2016

Thank you Jeanie, we are glad you found us too!  Welcome to the H&I family.  We look forward to your next visit.

Rosie B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Rosie said the employees at the business took really good care of her. She was satisfied with the good job they did on her vehicle, which now runs smoothly.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you Rosie, we appreciate your business!

BF
Bob F.
Gilbert, AZ
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Bob said the service was excellent, and everything on the vehicle was done the right way.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you Bob, we are happy you see the value of performing the work correctly

Morgun P.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Morgun said this business was easy to work with, they were straightforward about his vehicle.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you Morgun, we appreciate your feedback!

TP
Thomas P.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Thomas said they do good work, but they are way too expensive.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you Thomas, I want to apologize for not showing the value for the repairs you received during your visit.  We have a standard of quality that does cost more to acheive.  I hope as time goes on, you will agree.

Jim T.
Phoenix, AZ
Chevrolet Camaro
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Jim said everything was simple, easy and quick.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/31/2016

Thank you Jim, I wouldn't says this is correct but we did get the job done!

AF
Alec F.
Huntington Beach, CA
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Horatio. He said the business did a good job and the communication was good.
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/26/2016

Thank you Horatio!

Melinda G.
08/23/2016
very happy
just want to say love all the work you did on my car, hasn't run this great since I owned it . thank u
Spencer D. from H&I Automotive responded on 08/24/2016

Thank you Melinda, we always like to hear when a customer can feel the benefit of the work we do.  See you on your next visit!