Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Veda E.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/05/2018 Category: Service
maintenance check
The workers are courteous and so far they have done a good job keeping my car in excellent working condition.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for using Hamilton Hyundai for your service needs, we appreciate your buisness.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Melrose, NM
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendship
Everyone at Hyundai dealership in Clovis NM is very friendly and always ready to answe my questions.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your buisness, we hope to be your auto head quarters.

SR
Samantha R.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Great place!! Great people!!
Great experience every time!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for useing our service department, we hope to continue to meet all your service needs.

DT
David T.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Great service department. When another dealership couldn’t get it right they hopped right on the problem and got it fixed and it was a very reasonable price to fix the problem.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for letting us service your auto, we hope to see you again.

VB
VERONICA B.
07/23/2018
Love this place!!
Everything. Especially Robert Corliss.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for you auto needs

07/17/2018 Category: Service
The people working there
I sure would recommend you all
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton service for your auto needs,

Debbie H.
07/13/2018
Please Help Me...
Although I love Hyundai cars, my new car has a defect where the brake pedal intermittently goes all the way to the floor. I have had this issue since I purchased the car. Hamilton Hyundai, Clovis, NM, has worked on it 5 or 6 times and cannot seem to fix it. I have asked Shaun Hamilton for a different vehicle of the same model and I am still getting the run around. I have also filed a complaint with Hyundai Corporate and they are telling me their investigation takes longer. The solution is simple. I have a defective new car. Give me a different one. I am very dissatisfied as I have spent a lot of money on my very first new car, which is defective. At this point they have had my car over 30 days total trying to fix it. PLEASE GIVE ME A DIFFERENT VEHICLE! If I had purchased any other type of item and it was defective, the business would replace it. REPLACE MY CAR. I love the cars, but mine is defective and there is no offer to replace although I have asked for a replacement over and over again. PLEASE HELP ME. I do not feel safe in my car. If I have an accident, there will be a law suit, of course and I hope I live through it.

Deborra H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I Love Hyundai Cars
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

thank you for choosing hamilton hyundai service for all your service needs

06/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Great place and fast service, they always do a good job too!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyunda for your service needs

EM
Elizabeth M.
Melrose, NM
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Hospitality and customer relations
I always recommend friends and family to purchase their next vehicle at Hyundai in Clovis all of you are very concerned about my needs and always willing to answer any questions I may have and I appreciate that. Thank You!!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for all your service needs

SL
Sherridan L.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Amazing staff
Service is really good
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyunda service department for your service needs.

SF
Sid F.
Muleshoe, TX
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Place
The man that greets you in the front is friendly and helpful! Always had a great attitude!! He always shows me my filters and gives me the choice to change or not.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for you auto needs, we look foward to seeing you again.

GL
Gretchen L.
Portales, NM
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Super Service Department!
I won’t go anywhere else!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you very much for chooseing Hamilton Hyundai for your auto needs.

SR
Samantha R.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly quick service.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for using Hamilton Service department for you auto needs.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/26/2018 Category: Service
The service always provides exceptional service.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton service department for all you auto needs, and congratulations on your new car.

VH
Vera H.
Fort Sumner, NM
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always courteous and responsive.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for your auto needs.

Clara H.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
The best car dealer in town!
Brian Jones & his crew are awesome!!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for your buisness and we hope to meet all your needs here at hamilton Hyundai.

VG
Vivian G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Great People
Friendly people that provide great fast service. Thank you!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton service for you auto needs.

EP
Eleanor P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Special
Brian makes me feel as a valued customer!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for trusting and useing our Hyundai service department.

ND
Nancy D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/24/2018 Category: Service
April car service
Prompt friendly service, always greeted with a smile and treated very kindly. My questions are always answered, I fully trust my car to the service department. I will always bring my car here. Also, the cost is very low for all they do.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for choosing, and trusting us for all your service needs , we hope to continue being your service center.