Latest Review about 1 month ago

Texico, NM
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is jus so friendly since u walk in those doors! I jus love it!
Everyone is jus so friendly since u walk in those doors,,, I jus love it!!
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you so much for recognizing us with a 5 star rating. We are more than happy to always meet you with a smile. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Hobbs, NM
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
05/26/2021 Category: Service
The people
I already wrote my comments
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating. We really enjoyed having you in our Service Department on your last visit and we are happy that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

VM
Victor M.
Portales, NM
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Welcoming staff and frequently service
Everything was handled professionally, they took great care of me and my car. I enjoyed the visit.
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you sir for the 5 star rating. We really do appreciate the feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

TT
Taylor T.
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Quick service
I will return for service on my Hyundai.
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review. We value the time that you took to provide us with feedback on our performance. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Robin S.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Thanks for rating us. We appreciate the 5 star rating. We are glad that we were able to meet all your expectations.  Thanks again.

LC
Lauren C.
12/13/2020
Amazing Customer Service
I came in on a Saturday with no appointment because my tire pressure was low on a tire, Lucas dropped everything he was doing to get my car checked out. I found out I had a hole in my tire, but he had no one on schedule to do it that day. He advised me that he had called someone in to come take care of it on the spot and that I would be on my way within the hour!

Fantastic Customer Service!
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We value all of our customers here at Hamilton Hyundai and we are glad when we can exceed our customers expectations. Thanks for the 5 Star rating and we hope that you have a wonderful and safe Holiday season.

LL
Lonnie L.
10/17/2020
Great Purchase
After 37 years of buying only Toyotas, we purchased a Hyundai Palisade Limited. This is the best car we have ever owned and Hamilton Hyundai is a great dealership both in sales and service. We highly recommend Ryan Roberts as a sales person. He is very knowledgeable of the vehicles and a perfect gentleman. Lucas, the service manager, also does a great job! Shawn Hamilton is making a difference in our community with his family dealerships!
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to provide excellence in Sales and Service and it is always nice to get positive feedback from our new customers. Welcome to the Hyundai Family here at Hamilton Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks again and please enjoy that beautiful Palisade.

Josephine M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful, friendly, caring staff
Always a satisfied customer whether I'm there to purchase a vehicle, get an oil change, a detail, or just have questions regarding my vehicle. The staff is always quick to assist me. I feel the employees at this store go above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. It's a very comfortable, friendly atmosphere and i very much appreciate each and every staff member there. A big shout out to Emily Anaya who was the salesperson...I would never go anywhere else for my car needs. Thank you to ALL OF YOU!
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star rating. We try to go above and beyond for our customers and we are always happy to hear any and all feedback. We are forever thankful that you are a loyal customer to Hamilton Hyundai Service and Sales.

Kim B.
Portales, NM
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Our team here at Hamilton Hyundai really appreciates your input on how we are doing and the service we are providing to our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

WE
William E.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2020 Category: Service
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

We greatly appreciate the kind review that you gave our service department. We strive to provide excellent service and we appreciate you more than you know. Thanks again.

ND
Nancy D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/23/2020 Category: Service
100 % customer service.... always!
I am always treated so well..
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We strive to provide excellent customer service to all of our customers. We look
forward to seeing you soon as always.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Great service...
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

IW
Isabell W.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
I always get the best customer service at Hamilton Hyundai Service Department. Bryan has the best team. Maintenance on my vehicle is easy because of them. Service is quick, efficient, and friendly.
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you so much for speaking so greatly of our team. We appreciate the recognition and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Anna S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Very Professional
Each time I go, the staff is always very helpful and professional!!
LUCAS L J., SERVICE MANAGER from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Thanks for the review Anna, we are glad that you feel this way about or staff. We look forward to seeing you soon and providing you with quality service on your vehicle.

Christopher M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
We have been very happy with all the staff. We love out new car.