Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Lorya K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for chooseing Hamilton Hyundai for you auto needs, look foward to seeing you again.

2016 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Pretty good service
I have had to take my car in several times for different problems in a short amount of time. Service was great, however, each problem could not have been fixed at the same time.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for allowing us to serve you, sometimes the issues we address don't always become clear without duplicating issue, we will continue to try to be better at finding and fixing issues at hand, thank you again. Brian Jones

RJ
Richard J.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Best service
Brian is the best service manager and Rodney did a great job on the oil change!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your conficence in us, we appoligize for the extended service time on last vist, we will continue to try and meet all of our customers needs and concerns in a timely manner thank you again for allowing us to serve you.

Sarah H.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Could've been better
I wasn't really impressed with the waiting area, but that wouldn't make or break whether I use them again. It's the fact that there were services that were supposed to be done as part of "free" (which we incidentally paid for in our contract for the car) services. They didn't rotate my tires even though it was stated that they would, and then told me it was extra to have that done. The only reason I would use this shop again is b/c I have 3 more services that are part of us having bought the car from Hamilton. Just felt like they weren't being honest...(we also have something that was supposed to be fixed on the car since it was a demo vehicle that when it was mentioned I was told that they would call over to Hamilton Ford to get the slip, and then at the end of the service was told that I would need to call them to have the service slip sent over). I just felt like they couldn't be bothered to help...
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

We are sorry about your last visit, we at Hamilton Hyundai try very hard to meet all you auto needs, the 25.00 oil change will not include a tire rotation, but we will always inspect tires and suggest tire rotation when needed, we would love the change to make it up to you and explain the service plane you have with your auto. feel free to give us a call.

Myishia D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Grade A customer service and quality
The whole team in both the sales and service dept were amazing. I will return for future service
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for using Hamilton Hyundai for all your service needs,

MU
Mario U.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Customer Service and experienced staff
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

We thank you for letting us serve all your auto needs, please come again.

CT
Chester T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Done Right the 1st time
Brian Jones is Simply OUTSTANDING ! Thanks Brian
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, we enjoy getting to serve you in all your auto needs.

IW
Isabell W.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time.
Great service every time by friendly, professional staff.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for all your auto needs.

ND
Nancy D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2018 Category: Service
My service 😊
Excellent as always!!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your buisness, we look foward to seeing you again.

GL
Gretchen L.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Always Outstanding!
They always go the extra mile!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for allowing us to be your service center for all your auto needs.

VE
Veda E.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/05/2018 Category: Service
maintenance check
The workers are courteous and so far they have done a good job keeping my car in excellent working condition.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for using Hamilton Hyundai for your service needs, we appreciate your buisness.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Melrose, NM
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendship
Everyone at Hyundai dealership in Clovis NM is very friendly and always ready to answe my questions.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your buisness, we hope to be your auto head quarters.

SR
Samantha R.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Great place!! Great people!!
Great experience every time!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for useing our service department, we hope to continue to meet all your service needs.

DT
David T.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Great service department. When another dealership couldn’t get it right they hopped right on the problem and got it fixed and it was a very reasonable price to fix the problem.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for letting us service your auto, we hope to see you again.

VB
VERONICA B.
07/23/2018
Love this place!!
Everything. Especially Robert Corliss.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for you auto needs

07/17/2018 Category: Service
The people working there
I sure would recommend you all
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton service for your auto needs,

Debbie H.
07/13/2018
Please Help Me...
Although I love Hyundai cars, my new car has a defect where the brake pedal intermittently goes all the way to the floor. I have had this issue since I purchased the car. Hamilton Hyundai, Clovis, NM, has worked on it 5 or 6 times and cannot seem to fix it. I have asked Shaun Hamilton for a different vehicle of the same model and I am still getting the run around. I have also filed a complaint with Hyundai Corporate and they are telling me their investigation takes longer. The solution is simple. I have a defective new car. Give me a different one. I am very dissatisfied as I have spent a lot of money on my very first new car, which is defective. At this point they have had my car over 30 days total trying to fix it. PLEASE GIVE ME A DIFFERENT VEHICLE! If I had purchased any other type of item and it was defective, the business would replace it. REPLACE MY CAR. I love the cars, but mine is defective and there is no offer to replace although I have asked for a replacement over and over again. PLEASE HELP ME. I do not feel safe in my car. If I have an accident, there will be a law suit, of course and I hope I live through it.

Deborra H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I Love Hyundai Cars
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

thank you for choosing hamilton hyundai service for all your service needs

06/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Great place and fast service, they always do a good job too!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyunda for your service needs

EM
Elizabeth M.
Melrose, NM
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Hospitality and customer relations
I always recommend friends and family to purchase their next vehicle at Hyundai in Clovis all of you are very concerned about my needs and always willing to answer any questions I may have and I appreciate that. Thank You!!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for all your service needs