Great service and friendly people
Great service and friendly people

Jason H.
12/05/2019
These guys are fast, friendly, and professional. They were very accommodating when I had to reschedule my appointment at the last minute, and performed the 40k mi service on my GTI for about half what the VW stealership wanted to charge for it. They have earned my business for all the maintenance and mods on my car in the future.

CO
Chris O.
Volkswagen R32
Great place
Keeping it on the road. Hardeys always does good work.

BC
Betty C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Betty said the staff did what she needed them to do. They were honest and fair.

LZ
Lauri Z.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/24/2019
Nicest guy ever who owns it!!! He went above and beyond to help me!!!!!
My Buggers is all fixed!!
Thanks so much for doing such a great job fixing him!! 🙂
He kept me informed the whole time they were working on him!!
The cost was way less then I thought it would be!!
The reason I went with Hardey’s is because of its great reviews.
Now I see why they have such great reviews!!

YK
Yura K.
Audi Q7
11/21/2019
First of all I found out about the place because it is the only place in my town (Parker) which has Motul oil for use and sale. I scheduled a simple oil change at the shop and on the top of that the guys from Hardeys checked my tire pressure and reset the sensor light which was on ever since I put new tires on without me even asking which saved me a bunch of time. And one of the mechanic’s dog Willow is helping customers to enjoy their time while waiting. Great experience!

Madison W.
11/14/2019
2005 A6q 4.2 - Radiator Replace
I always enjoy working with Hardey and his team. He is always fair with his pricing and time to complete the work. He stands behind his work too. I have two A6s and would recommend Hardey to anyone needing VW/Audi repair.

Steve W.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/13/2019
On Point - Excellent Service
If you have a VW or Audi that needs a little attention or some major work...I recommend Hardey. He and his team have worked on several my vehicles over the years, they have always down a fantastic job.

Jess H.
Volkswagen GTI
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Jess said the business did really good work on his vehicle.

Jacob K.
Audi S4
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said he would recommend this business for service.

DJ
David J.
Audi S8
11/10/2019
Very professional and knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable, work was completed on time and under budget

VC
Varun C.
11/09/2019
Awesome
One of the best mechanics for Audi around Denver and best I have ever been to. Staff was very friendly, honest and knowledgeable. This was my first visit and it will be my go to place for any service for my Audi .

AH
Anthony H.
Littleton, CO
11/08/2019
Hardeys review
I’ve been goin to hardeys for years. And he’s been so amazing. I refuse to go anywhere else. Best guy out in Colorado.

Chuck H.
11/07/2019
no heat
Thank you for all your hard work. I know this problem wasn't easy to diagnose..Great People.

Scott W.
11/04/2019
"Wheely GREAT !!
Brought my daughter's Audi A4 in for a wheel bearing replacement, and a few other items that

KC
Kathy c.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the employee explained the work that he's doing. He does the work that he said he would do and charges what he said he would charge.

Stephanie B.
Volkswagen Eos
10/25/2019
Oil Separator
My car started making a strange noise. I took it to Hardeys Motorwerks and they immediately knew what was wrong. Fixed it in 20 minutes. I highly recommend them

Brett M.
10/21/2019
Very knowledgeable and solid work quality.

Tony M.
Parker, CO
Volkswagen Eos
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was great. He said the staff did a great job and took good care of him.

Deanna H.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said they are the best.