SP
Steve P.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business has good service.

Stephanie B.
Volkswagen Eos
05/14/2019
Excellent workmanship and reasonable prices
The mechanics at Hardey's Motorwerks always go the extra mile to ensure my car is at its best.

Madison W.
05/10/2019
Excellent!
I have two Audi A6. I am new to Hardey Motorwerks and I had a great first experience and I will be back for sure. Thanks for all the hard work Hardey and great service

Madison

Dan B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Dan said he took his vehicle into the business for a diagnostic. They were going to charge him $50, but they did not charge him anything and were able to tell him what was wrong with his vehicle.

BD
Bobby D.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
05/06/2019
Happy customer!
I have a higher mileage TDI Jetta and hearty keeps my baby running. Very happy with the service I get every time I’m there and how honest he is with his recommendations on what to do and want to wait if there something I can hold off on doing. Highly recommend him for anyone who has a Volkswagen or Audi!

EJ
Erin J.
04/25/2019
The best
Hardey does the best work and is so understanding. My car has never run better and there was zero headache getting him fixed

Steve M.
04/20/2019
A3 35K service
My boss encouraged me to use Hardey's rather than the dealer. I couldn't be more happy. In and out with no hassle, they did great work and communicated with me throughout the day. I probably saved 30% or 40% vs Audi Flatirons. I will definitely be bringing my A3 back to them for all my future repair and routine service needs.

CP
Corey P.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Corey said the staff were professional and efficient.

JV
Jennifer V.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/13/2019
The engine in my 2013 VW Tiguan began running rough recently, about a week before I was scheduled to drive out of state. Hardey recommended that the vehicle be towed rather than driven to the shop and extensive work was required to repair the engine. Even after waiting on the necessary parts to arrive, the work was completed in time for me to take my trip. The engine now runs like it did when the vehicle was new! Hardey also texted during my trip to make sure that everything was going well after the work they had done. I just don't think you can find better mechanically technical and personalized service!

Lance M.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Lance said Hardey gives special attention to all issues and he can count on him to communicate with him. He also stated that their service is reasonably priced and he appreciates doing business with Hardey because he runs a honest business.

CE
Chris E.
Parker, CO
04/06/2019
Great service as always
I always get great service from Hardey and have recommended them to others.

Tyler S.
Castle Rock, CO
04/06/2019
Always a great experience
Every time I need anything for my car Hardey’s is always the place I go. He is always welcoming and friendly and I have never had a single problem after taking my car to him and his staff. I can’t recommend his shop enough to anyone with a VW or Audi.

Linda S.
Audi TT
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the employees were friendly. They provided great service.

RO
RJ O.
Audi allroad
03/29/2019
More Great Service
I really appreciate Hardey keeping me updated when my cars spend time at his shop. 👍🏻👍🏻

Bobby M.
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said everything got done that was expected with his service.

VP
Vince P.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Vince said the work, timing, and price provided by the business were good. He said everyone there is really honest and they can be trusted.

LO
Larry O.
03/04/2019
What you'd want from a full-service provider...
Dropped in to see Hardey days before an 20hr out-of-town drive... car had a transient oil smell. Hardey graciously worked us in the next business day and discovered the reason for the occasional odor... nothing serious and we were clear-to-go. Most shops would just schedule us in a week or two later. This is just one reason we have patronized Hardey's for years now.

BT
Blake T.
03/01/2019
Great work and service as always
Best shop I’ve ever taken a car to.

Diane R.
Volkswagen Passat
02/27/2019
Happy customer
Very helpful for a drop in to have a tail light replaced.

Candi M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/26/2019
Great experience!
Very satisfied customer. Hardey's was easy to work with and am very happy with the service received. Just purchased a new - used VW beetle and I will be using Hardey's for all its maintenance.