MICHAEL W.
Swanton, OH
02/16/2019
Friendly and attentive service
Hasty’s Automotive has such friendly and attentive service, taking in my vehicle promptly and attending to the full scope of work. I also love Bob’s smiling face as he greets you at the desk!

Lesley S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Lesley said that the place was timely, had a good price and she expects no problems.

PS
Perry S.
Buick LeSabre
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Perry said every time he goes to this business Bob takes care of him really well. They tend to cater to the older folks.

Chris B.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Chris said they are great. They get him in on time and finish on time. The price at the end is what they said it would be at the beginning.

SL
SUE L.
01/25/2019
Hasty to the rescue
I appreciate Mr. Hasty always
Responding quickly to my needs.
Due to a disability it is not always
Easy to get back and forth but this company is always accommodating.
Not only that but they are good at diagnosing any problems.

JOHN B.
Maumee, OH
01/13/2019
Honest
Always a good deal, never have to worry about being ripped off
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you John for your trust!  Happy customers is our goal and integrity is the only way to go.

Mike R.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business always does good work and they stand behind the what they do.

Thank you Mike!

ER
ERIC R.
01/08/2019
F-150 LOF
Each & every visit the team @ Hastys continues to prove their commitment to customer service, accuracy, honesty & all @ fair prices... I’m without a doubt a customer for life...
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Eric for always taking the time to give us feedback.  We are happy to service your vehicles!  Thank you! Thank you!

ER
ERIC R.
Ford Flex
01/05/2019
Flex-LOF
Always accommodating for scheduling & service your vehicle thoroughly all while getting you back on the road quickly... Can’t say enough as HASTYS is by far the best hands down...
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 01/16/2019

I am glad you are satisfied once again!!  Thanks Eric.

MK
MARCIA K.
Lexus ES 350
01/04/2019
Hasty's does very good work and they will tell you approximately how much it will cost. My family has always gone to Hasty's and have been quite satisfied.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Marcia!  Kind people like you always make us smile.  We appreciate you and thank you for coming in to see us.

12/28/2018
Friendliness and clean atmosphere I give it a 5
I've recommended to my family and I think after fixing my grandson,s car their satisfied with the work that was done.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for your referral. We are so happy they are satisfied and appreciate both of you!

DWAYNE D.
12/22/2018
Service feedback
The service is great and the staff is very professional.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you Dwayne! Appreciate it.

BEATRICE H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/22/2018
I'm fairly new to the Toledo area. I only wish i could have found Hasty before i took it to others. This establishment is the ONLY auto service repair i would recommend to any and all. They are fair honest and will get my business always. Wish i would have seen their ad sooner.
B Hurst
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 12/31/2018

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  We are glad you found us too and we look forward to serving you in the future.  Thanks for trusting us with your car and we are so happy you are completely satisfied!  Welcome to the 419!

Jed F.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Jed said they got his vehicle back on the road and they were quick. He said he really appreciated their services.

Thank you Jed!!

RODERICK H.
Hyundai Tiburon
12/16/2018
Great local place
I live close to the place and this was the first time I went here for service. From the first phone call, very professional and was courteous to try to squeeze my car in to look at it even though they were full for the day. When I dropped my car off they offered to take me home (again I live close) and told me no wasn't an answer, because it's too cold to walk outside. They replaced my tire fast after looking to see if they could patch it first. Everyone here is very professional and friendly, they do good work, and they aren't expensive...oh yeah I definitely will be back for any and everything for my car
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 12/18/2018

Roderick, thank you very much for coming in!  I am so glad you had an excellent experience with us.  Thanks for taking time to let others know your experience too.  We truly appreciate that.  We are so  glad you will be back!  Looking forward to seeing you. You have yourself a great day!

DARRELL S.
Saturn Ion
12/16/2018
Great & Friendly Service
Great , Fast, & Friendly Service!! Will definitely be back!!
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 12/18/2018

Appreciate you Darrell! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Thanks for the great review!

PP
PAM P.
12/12/2018
Friendly and knowledgeable
Very friendly always greeted by name, great attention to detail, reasonable cost.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 12/18/2018

Hi Pam!  Thank you for a 5-star review.  We appreciate you being a long-time customer.  See you on your next visit!

John D.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/12/2018 Category: Service
John said that the business was interesting .He said that he took his vehicle in and got a price quoted for them to fix it and he thought the Riley was kidding. He said that the repair was so simple and that it took him only half an hour to fix it. He said he paid them $80.00 just for them to tell him what was wrong with the vehicle which is double then what he should pay. He said that he is sad because this is a local small business that he wanted to support and trust but he can't trust them when a price like that is given to him.

Hi John,
Thank you for your thoughts and I am sorry you feel this way.  That is standard pricing for our Certified Technician to diagnose and fix the issue.  I hope that helps you further understand the reason for our price.

VB
VICTOR B.
Lexus ES 300
12/07/2018
The place to go for reliable service
Hasty’s been servicing my vehicles for many years and I’ve always been satisfied with their service. They maintain a staff of experienced and well trained professionals who provide reliable service. Never felt the need to go anywhere else.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 12/18/2018

Thanks for coming in over the years!  We are happy you trust us with your vehicles.

VB
VICTOR B.
12/07/2018
The place to go for reliable service
Hasty’s been servicing my vehicles for many years and they’ve always provided experienced and reliable service. Wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.