VB
VICTOR B.
Lexus ES 300
12/07/2018
The place to go for reliable service
Hasty’s been servicing my vehicles for many years and I’ve always been satisfied with their service. They maintain a staff of experienced and well trained professionals who provide reliable service. Never felt the need to go anywhere else.

VB
VICTOR B.
12/07/2018
The place to go for reliable service
Hasty’s been servicing my vehicles for many years and they’ve always provided experienced and reliable service. Wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

John G.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
John said they have good, quality service, and they're fast.

BERNADETTE M.
12/01/2018
Honest, Knowledgeable, Helpful, Friendly
I am so glad that I finally found Hasty's. Bob fixed a couple problems on my car that the previous place I went to could not figure out what the problem was. The rubbing I heard from the passenger side rear wheel was the rotor and he also found what was causing all the rattles. Also fixed my battery cover that was damaged by the previous place I went to. Bob checked in with me to let me know how the work was going on my car and explained what he would be doing. I thought the charges were quite reasonable. Everyone was so friendly and I feel like I've known them forever. I highly recommend Hasty's and will be going there for future maintenance on my car. Have already recommended to several of my friends. Wish I had known about them years ago.

MICHAEL W.
Swanton, OH
11/29/2018
Very Thorough
Hasty's Service is always very thorough and informative in their inspections and today was no different. They were able to diagnose the problem I was having and make the repairs necessary as well as recommend other maintenance items that are on the horizon to consider. They got me in and out without any hassle. Bob and his crew are the best!

Brad M.
Dodge Dakota
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Brad said everything was fine.

JANE G.
10/27/2018
Great service, honest, friendly
Every time I go here, I know I can trust them to accurately diagnose (to the best anyone can) an issue, not try to sell me what I don't need, and to give me a fair price. They take care of my car! I've been going here for over a decade and they go above and beyond in being helpful.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you very much Jane, we are happy to help you anytime!  I appreciate your wonderful feedback.  See you next time!

David D.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
David said the business did a great job.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 10/29/2018

Another 5-star review!  We like to get that kind of feedback.  Thank you David!

ER
ERIC R.
10/19/2018
F150-LOF
Just common practice @ HASTYS that I’m in/out in a flash as they always keep my vehicles running top notch @ fair prices...
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Eric!  We can always count on your for honest feedback.  We love your 5-star review.

Chris B.
Pontiac Torrent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the customer service is great. The staff did the job right and quickly. They got him in and done when they said they would.

Thanks Chris!

Chuck S.
Whitehouse, OH
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said that he has always been happy with the place.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 10/29/2018

Chuck, we appreciate you coming in for all of these years.  Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

TT
Trevor T.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said the employees were able to change his service time. They took his vehicle in quickly.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 10/29/2018

Keeping the customers vehicle running is one of our goals.  Convenience for the customer is another. I am glad we could get Trevor in and back on the road quickly.  Thanks Trevor!

Charles M.
Perrysburg, OH
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Charles said that the prices were good and the place completed his work properly.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 10/29/2018

Another satisfied customer, we like to see that!!

BILL B.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
10/06/2018
Prompt Service
Called Bob at 10:15 am, said to bring van in 45 minutes. In and out within 20 minutes of them doing a tire repair that had a nail in it. Reasonable price. No gouging like some.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the very nice feedback Bill!  A bad tire is never a good thing.  Glad we could help you - call us whenever you need us.

SP
Stevanie P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Stevanie said the service was really good.

Happy, Happy, Happy!!

Jason L.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the service was good.

FK
Frederick K.
Akron, OH
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Frederick said that the place had great service, good prices and they treat him well every time.

ER
ERIC R.
Ford Flex
09/26/2018
Flex-LOF
Always efficient Hasty’s had me in & out & keeps my vehicles running top notch. I can always highly recommend Bob & his crew from anything minor to the most complex vehicle repairs without question...
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 10/29/2018

Maintenance is key to lower repair costs.  Good job keeping your cars maintenanced Eric.  Thank you for the recommendation.

Sara H.
Lindsey, OH
Dodge Avenger
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Sara said she would recommend this business for service.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for your feedback and recommending us Sara!

AG
Anthony G.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he called this business for a last minute issue. They were efficient and timely with the repair.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 10/29/2018

Repairs tend to sneak up on us unannounced.  Getting it repaired shouldn't be a hassle.  Our team tries to get you in and out quickly so you can continue your day.  I am glad we were able to service you in a timely manner while providing accuarate repairs.