MK
Melanie K.
07/17/2019
Love this place! I always feel confident about my car after leaving this place!
.....

RACHEL G.
Nissan Rogue
07/16/2019
Great Job
Josh , Mike , and the crew are always wonderful !

KW
KEVIN W.
Bridgeville, PA
Ford Edge
07/16/2019
Five-Star Service
A trustworthy mechanic is one of the most important things you can know in life. I have had my car serviced here since it was Havertown Gulf, and that level of trustworthiness has never decreased. Mike and his team are straightforward, honest, do what they say they will do, and do it in the timeframe they promise. Not sure what more you could ask for.

JV
JIM V.
Blue Bell, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
07/12/2019
Professional, detailed and thorough!
Josh and his team did an excellent job with my '06 Suburban, which has 200k miles on it! I maintain the heck out of my vehicles and am always happy when I connect with a service shop that provides quality workmanship and in a professional, old-fashioned manner! Thanks

PM
Patricia M.
They listen
Great service as usual. Comprehensive attention, friendly atmosphere.

Thomas M.
Glen Mills, PA
Dodge Dart
07/11/2019
Friendly accommodating service. With good quality work.

JOE H.
Wilmington, DE
Honda Accord Coupe
Awesome Serivce!
These guys are amazing and help me out big time in a time I needed it! I will be back in the future!

John S.
Toyota Avalon
07/09/2019
People and professional repairs.
Quality work by professionals who are both skilled and pleasant.

BE
BILL E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Dependable , good service
Professional, friendly service. Repaired on time and fixed right.

Friendly and Trustworthy
It took me a while to find a shop I can trust. I finally did with these guys. I highly recommend to everyone.

Jeffrey H.
Dodge Avenger
07/02/2019
Josh is excellent. I highly recommend Havertown Auto Services and will definitely be bringing my car back in for any necessary future work.

PG
PETER G.
Excellent friendly service
Very capable and friendly service. Explained what was needed and what they would do. Then that was exactly what was done!

Buick Enclave
Honest and fair
My family can always depend on reliable and honest work. We have been taking our cars here for years. We can always count on Great service at a fair price.

Jerry B.
Haverford, PA
Mitsubishi Galant
Everything was great!
Fixed it up fair and square. They know what they are doing and treat you well.

MN
Michael N.
Volkswagen Passat
06/28/2019
Trustworthy
Dependable and trustworthy. We never worry that we are being taken advantage of.