Catherine S.
02/15/2020
I always get excellent service.
The guys are very caring and considerate. That's hard to find today. I have an older car..and Josh keeps it up and running for me. Go there for your car's needs. You won't be disappointed!

FH
FRANKLIN H.
02/14/2020
Great guys, great service.
Highly recommend. They always do great work at a reasonable price. Totally thorough checking over your vehicle and always up front and honest.

Joseph C.

Wayne, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/31/2020
Honest, quick, reliable service
The service was professional, very honest and transparent.

PR
Patricia R.
Nissan Rogue
01/31/2020
Inspection and Auto Services
Have utilized Havertown Auto Services over the past several years. My overall experience with this establishment has been outstanding. Always accommodating, reliable and efficient. I mostly deal with Josh, but the entire staff are exceptional!

LW
Laquita W.
01/30/2020
Friendly, Thoughtful, Knowledgeable
I have gone here since I moved to Pa 3 years ago. The first year I forgot to take them my tag so they came and got it! They are Always super friendly and kind, on the phone and in person. This year I bought milk before dropping off my car and promptly forgot about it, when I went to pick up car they had my milk in the fridge‼️

TO
Todd O.
01/30/2020
Thorough check of car, explained issues well, completed work the same day

Robbyn M.
01/29/2020
The best
Great service! They’ve been taking care of family for 10 years!

AJ
Alex J.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/29/2020
Best in town
Always do great work. Communicate well and are very reliable. Technically these guys are at the top of their game.

PS
Peter S.
Acura RDX
01/28/2020
friendliness, accommodating, communication
We bring vehicles for service for whole family. always excellent service.

SD
Sara D.
Honda Fit
01/23/2020
Quality service you can trust
Mike, Josh and the team are wonderful and accommodating! They have gone out of their way to repair my car in a timely manner.
One time they even cleaned ice from
Under my muffler at no charge! Great neighborhood garage.

Judith M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Honest n friendly
Very friendly and quick to get me in see what my car problems are n fixes them, but calls me first n tells me what is going on with my car n lets me know if I can wait on fixing some things or not
All the guys are very nice n honest an answer all my questions even if i think it is a silly one cause i don't much about cars! They know I worry n they take my worries away! I reccomend them all the time to my friends n family!!😁

Jamie F.
Clifton Heights, PA
01/22/2020
Helped me feel at ease with my car issues
Exceptional customer service, worked with me with my payment and were very understanding. Kept in contact with me while my car was there. They are always so polite and helpful.

Wayne, PA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
01/22/2020
Honesty fair prices personal attention great advice trustworthy
There are a lot of auto repair shops a lot closer to my home but I know I can trust these guys to give me a fair price and honest reliable advice and quick service. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Mike’s personal attention in helping me think through that tough decision on whether or not it’s worth doing an expensive repair or get a new car was of invaluable help!

LO
Lisa O.
Mazda CX-7
01/18/2020
These guys are great!
They always take care of my older cars and keep them running smoothly.