JO
I’m so satisfied,thanks

Theresa B.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said the mechanic fixed her vehicle fast and promptly.

Molly C.
Haverford, PA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/13/2019
Service is prompt and considerate.
You were unable to duplicate my problem and hence couldn't fix it. After car was returned, I have had a recurrence of the issue. If that continues, I'll have to come back. Probably not your fault, but I need to deduct one star.

Upper Darby, PA
01/19/2019
Great service but expensive
The folks at Hevertown Auto service are very polite and do nice work, but they are definitely not cheap. An inspection and oil change was $135!! Anywhere else around town that's $90 max. Their skills are high, though, so I would recommend them for major fixes that you can trust will be done right, but stick with Jiffy Lube and a coupon for oil changes!

Diane D.
Haverford, PA
11/30/2018
Convience and fair prices.
Very convenient to have Josh return me to the Quad & pick up. I failed to ask when my annual inspection was due when asked about inclluding an oil change. I'm actually due in Feb. for the inspection and could have waited till then since my driving is so limited. Realized this after I came home and looked at the inspection due date sticker. All in all, Havertown is a great place for car service.

FN
Fallon N.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Fallon said the mechanic loss her old license plates. She was also charged $600 just to change her rotors and her front brakes.

MF
Mike F.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they have good service but are a bit costly.

David G.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
David said the business had a longer wait time that expected for vehicle services.

HC
Holly C.
Jeep Compass
04/11/2018
Great mechanics great service
I am so happy I found this place. They take great care of the car. They are good mechanics, friendly atmospher, and reasonable prices too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.