TG
Talya G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Service staff were very professional and courteous. Explained all the work performed and kept me up to date with my vehicle’s progress.

Poughquag, NY

Anthony N.
Beacon, NY
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Healey Hyundai-
You can count on HH for Always fast, efficient and professional vehicle maintenance service
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 06/11/2021

EJ
Eduardo J.
Wappingers Falls, NY
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Professional and friendly staff
The service department keeps you well informed about your vehicle's needs. And they quickly address your service requests.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Hopewell Junction, NY
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2021 Category: Service
Good service experience but could've been better
Dropped off car night before. When making appt I told them I needed car back. Car wasn't ready till afternoon. All they were doing was an oil chg & changing light bulb. Received service card in mail saying my car would get washed but it wasn't. Nice people in service area but was a little disappointed w service itself.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

We recevied your review, Someone from our service department will be in contact with you.

Joanna B.
Beacon, NY
2021 Hyundai Sonata Hev
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Macky was so wonderful in the process when I was leasing a car. Was fit in a great price range, perfect car, and it was a smooth process. Environment is wonderful and leasing a Hyundai was a great choice here!
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

RT
Robert T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Good and honest
They was great as a team
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

GD
Glenn D.
Fishkill, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2021 Category: Service
THE BEST
Great caring and quality work dealership. All auto facilities should be up to their standard. Keep up the good work!

Chris M.
Hopewell Junction, NY
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
Always a great experience at Healey Hyundai.

Joan H.
Wappingers Falls, NY
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Quick response to service requests
I have never had a bad experience

Lisa S.
Rosendale, NY
2021 Hyundai Kona
Window fixed
The gentleman that helped me in service was great! He explained everything to me about what got done to get my window fixed.

CP
Cindy P.
Poughquag, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Ed front desk service team
I will only go to Ed for any service questions or concerns. He is always willing to help and make any issue right.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 05/27/2021

Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 05/27/2021

New Windsor, NY
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Service Problem Resolved
The service department acknowledged and explained the mistake and was determined to set things right and make amends. Ed and Barry worked together to resolve the problem to my satisfaction. I was pleased with their efforts and I will return to the dealership to service my vehicle in the future.

05/25/2021 Category: Service
Dissapointing Service
I went to the dealership for a simple maintenance engine oil and filter change. I went to pick up the car after the oil change was completed, and the car started strange, then I saw a large puddle of oil under the car. I'm not sure how they didn't notice this when they drove the car out of the shop. I reported it to the service department, and they took the car back into the shop to correct the problem. I also checked my oil level later and realized that they overfilled the engine oil level by over a quart (could cause potential engine damage), which I had to rectify. They also did not clean up properly and left oil in the lower engine splash shield, which is causing oil to be now dripping over my garage floor. They are supposed to be experts so one would expect that they check their work to ensure that it is completed properly. Hint: Check the oil level before leaving the dealership, to make sure it's not overfilled.
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you for taking your time to speak with us this morning. Again we appoligize for any inconvenience this may have created for you. We are glad you are affording us the opportunity to make things right. We look forward to taking care of your future service needs!

Diana P.
Dover Plains, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/24/2021 Category: Service
They let me know their recommendations before doing anything
Phil V., Service Manager from Healey Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021