Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5rating 4.7031223
Overall Rating 2.1171833/5Overall Rating 2.1171833/5rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833

PE
Patrick E.
Best care anywhere
Chris and the team are great, always looking out for me, prompt service and a pleasure to deal with. Everyone there is nice and wants to help you.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the great review Patrick.

GN
Gregory N.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
quick service
brought santa fe in for oil change. dropped it off and left to runs some errands. wasn't thru with errands before they called it was done, they even washed it!!!!

We appreciate the great feedback Gregory, thank you.

Mike M.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Great dealer and buying experience
The buying process was easy with regards to options for purchase, finance and timing.

Thank you for the nice review Mike.

Poor Communication
I was told my car would be ready in 45 minutes to an hour. It was not ready until 2 and a half hours later. I was never updated about the status of my vehicle. I was also not informed of the services completed to my car.

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize for the miscommunication, you should have been quoted a more appropriate timeframe.  To have those recalls completed we typically need between 2 and a half, to 3 and a half hours.  We value your time, and pride ourselves on getting you back on the road quickly, which is why we can do those recalls in that timeframe.  I am sorry they did not inform you it would take that long, it sounds like you were quoted a wait time for just an oil change.

PG
Patricia G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Still quick and easy
Love how easy it is to make an appt, check in with my advisor John Ackerman who always takes care of me, and get back to whatever I have planned!

Thank you very much for the great feedback Patricia.

Johnny F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
always excellent customer service
thank you Henderson Hyundai, your are number one
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the nice review Johnny.

Darren M.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Had a problem, they fixed it for free and it didn't take that long. Thank you

Thank you for the nice feedback Darren.

James S.
Convenient
Quick in and out and close to home. Great service!

Thank you for the great feedback James.

RT

Thank you Roger.

PR
Paul R.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Chris was awesome in service department! Very friendly and takes really good care of customers.

Thank you for the great review Paul.

CR
Craig R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Another fantastic experience
The Henderson Hyundai service team once again was awesome. Kudos to my service advisor John for taking care of my car and making sure it’s running perfectly every time!!!

Thank you for the great feedback Craig.

John R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Routine service
All went well - to borrow a phrase: "the usual." I was there a short and pleasant time.

Thank you for the great feedback John.

CE
Carlos E.
North Las Vegas, NV
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Professional Service
From scheduling service maintenance, driving into service garage, reception by service technician, and cleanliness of waiting area.....all around professional and ecxellent experience.

Thank you for the nice review Carlos.

Susan M.
Friendly team.
Very accommodating and great customer service.

We appreciate the great review Susan, thank you.

Adam S.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
pm service
Will Collier always gets me squared away. Never pressures me to purchase anything, always keeps my car running in tip top shape. Your technicians always work fast and your parts department always has the parts i need in stock. 10/10

Thank you very much for the great review Adam.

Rebecca R.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Best service.
I appreciate the clean, friendly atmosphere and the personal attention. Debra (my sevice advisor) texted me within minutes of my arrival to notify her if I had any questions. I feel like I have a friend and that means a lot. Thank you.

Thank you for the great feedback Rebecca.

Dorothy G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Trustworthy
I really like my Hyundai, and I trust that everything that needed to be done was completed. I made an appointment for service and they finished in a timely manner. I only use 100% Hyundai parts for my car. Thank you! See you again soon.

Thank you very much for the great review Dorothy.  I am happy to hear everything went great.

LR
Linda R.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, Proactive and provides exemplary care
Had an issue with my Sonata. Called Henderson Hyundai Superstore and they suggested I bring in my car that afternoon. I offered to leave it for service for the next day. Jared, my service tech, checked out the issue and completed the work that afternoon. He even washed my car! Many thanks for the excellent and timely service!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/11/2019

Thank you for the excellent feedback Linda.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Fantastic
As always fantastic service and customer service rep

Thank you very much for the great review.  It is much appreciated.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2019 Category: Service
I would not keep coming back if I thought the service of my vehicle was sub par. Henderson Hyundai does superb work and specialist Chris Stamer is extremely helpful and knowledgeable
One wish though is the frequency of these reviews is way over the top and this has to stop. If the typical customer comes in 4X/year for service. A review should be emailed 1x/year.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/09/2019

I know the surveys are annoying, but we greatly appreciate you taking the time to put them in.  You will never know just how important these are to us.  Thank you.