2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Disappointing communication
While the actual service of my car was fine, I was disappointed in the lack of communication. I was with the sales team buying out my lease during the service and the status was never communicated with me. When I went to check out I was handed the bill with no explanation from the service team. The paperwork I was given said they recommend that I change my air filter which I would have asked if they could do that day if anyone had spoken to me about it. It’s not a big deal but I was still frustrated by the experience.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/31/2020

I apologize for the lack of communication on our part.  I know how frustrating that can be, so we do usually try to be very mindful of that.  I am certain we will do better for you next time.

Carrie M.
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change Follow-up
James Hantl, Parts and Service Director called me regarding my last oil change. He explained the wash rack was down but has been repaired. He was concerned about my latest experience with service and offered a free oil change on my next service - I agree this will be awesome! This goes to show me Henderson Hyundai truly cares about their customers and I greatly appreciate this!
Thanks to James Hantl.

05/08/2020 Category: Service
I’ve had better service in the past.
I’ll change service advisor next time - don’t want Jared. I’ll ask to have my Tucson washed next time.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/08/2020

Carrie I apologize your service was not up to our usual standards.  Our wash being closed due to Covid only makes matters worse.  I promise next time we will do better for you.

GB
Gina B.
Good place
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for the feedback Gina.  I apologize you are still having issues with your vehicle.  Please know that we are still working with Hyundai to find a solution for your concern.

revisiting previous review
James Hanti replied and called to get more details and specifics of my disappointment and promised to address it. Next time I get my oil change he will personally walk with me to check my car. The fact that he is aware and trying to make it better was the point of my review and I appreciate the fact Customer Service is still present, not a thing of the past as in many other places. Thank you

Consistency
I was expecting at least the same service and courtesy as I had the first time I took my car in for an oil change. I learned the worst time to set up the service its towards the end of the day when everything seems to be rushed and everyone seems to be ready to leave. I hope it was just an occasional situation and not a consistent trend.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.  I apologize for the lack of consistency, our customers deserve much better.  I will address this with your advisor, and I am certain we can do much better next time.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Mr.
None
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/15/2019

We appreciate the feedback, thank you.

Ronald C.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
None
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for the feedback Ronald.  I apologize if you were treated any less than 100% professionally.  I would love to speak with you and have an opportunity to make things right.

10/23/2019 Category: Service
Staff was friendly and courteous. I will be coming back to hyundai for any car related situations.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/23/2019

We appreciate the nice review.  Please let me know what we can do to make your service even better and earn five star s from you.

Boulder City, NV
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Too long of wait for oil change
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you very much for the feedback.  I apologize for the excessive wait time.  I am sure we can do much better for you on your next visit.

Melvin W.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
New review
Misunderstanding corrected

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Revised review
My previous review was not in reference to John my customer service representative. He was very courteous . It was the unnecessary wait , (almost seven hours because a bay wasn’t available) when I had an appointment.
I would give John 5 stars
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/21/2019

Thank you for the feedback Melvin.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience with us better.

Marcia P.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Bennie and team boss are awesome

09/18/2019 Category: Service
What
Next time
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the review Marcia.

Joel R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE IS SLOW AND INCOMPLETE.
SEE ABOVE.

Thank you for the feedback Joel.  My apologies for the confusion during your visit.

09/08/2019 Category: Service
redo last review
There was a problem regarding the battery in my car . It was explained that the battery was checked and the extreme heat here was causing batteries to malfunction sooner than expected.

09/08/2019 Category: Service
Service good AT THE TIME.
I thought the service had been performed as expected, since the service has always been well done in the past. However, I don't think they checked the battery since only one week after the service appointment, the battery was dead. This was not due to any lights or doors being left on and the battery was less than one and a half years old.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/08/2019

My apologies for your battery trouble, I know personally how terrible it can be to be stranded by a failed battery.  That is the reason our technicians test every battery, on every service.  Unfortunately for us, even with the best predictive tester (which we use), sometimes a battery can test good, yet fail even the very next day.  If just one of the six cells in your battery dies, it is enough to reduce power so that your car will not start, and sometimes it happens without warning.

I hope that going forward you have no further issues with your vehicle, but if you do please know that we are here for you.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Just as Expected
Service was as expected - did not exceed my expectations.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for the nice feedback.  Please note that the car wash is a very mild soft cloth wash to prevent paint scratches, it typically will not remove any caked on grime like tar or bugs.  I do apologize for the left over adhesive, just let your advisor know on your next visit and we will have our detailer make sure it is completely removed.

DN
Denise N.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Dealership
If I were in need of a new car I would definitely buy from Henderson Hyundai.

08/19/2019 Category: Service
Does any of this really make a difference?
Not happy with my last visit, service agent attempted to sell me a service package without knowing the price. Then on an older car like mine the package service cost 25% of the cars value, according to Henderson Hyundai, makes no sense too me.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for the feedback Denise.  I apologize your visit did not go well this time.  We clearly upset you in a few different ways, and I hate to hear that.  Typically we wash every vehicle that is in for service.  I assume they did not offer an explanation as to why we did not this time.  I will find out and let you know.  As far as services are concerned, yes they can get very expensive if there is a lot of work needed.  The cost of the services are the same whether your vehicle is worth $500 or $50,000, because it requires the same amount of parts and labor.  Also, please know that we would never attempt any work on your vehicle without you being fully aware of the total cost.  Denise we always want to make sure you are happy.  I would love to touch base with you and see if we can come to a resolution so you are no longer upset.

Joshua D.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
CS was good, but repair did not correct the issue
Had to have a 600$ dollar repair done , to correct white smoke coming from exhaust . But one week later , I noticed the smoke is still coming from the exhaust, so not too happy with that as I was told that the repair would correct it.
But the staff was kind and courteous during my visit there .

Thank you for the feedback Joshua.  I apologize you are still having issues with your vehicle.  Chris will call you to find out when it is convenient to get you back in and find out what’s going on.