Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5rating 4.7031223
Overall Rating 2.1171833/5Overall Rating 2.1171833/5rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

DN
Denise N.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Does any of this really make a difference?
Not happy with my last visit, service agent attempted to sell me a service package without knowing the price. Then on an older car like mine the package service cost 25% of the cars value, according to Henderson Hyundai, makes no sense too me.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for the feedback Denise.  I apologize your visit did not go well this time.  We clearly upset you in a few different ways, and I hate to hear that.  Typically we wash every vehicle that is in for service.  I assume they did not offer an explanation as to why we did not this time.  I will find out and let you know.  As far as services are concerned, yes they can get very expensive if there is a lot of work needed.  The cost of the services are the same whether your vehicle is worth $500 or $50,000, because it requires the same amount of parts and labor.  Also, please know that we would never attempt any work on your vehicle without you being fully aware of the total cost.  Denise we always want to make sure you are happy.  I would love to touch base with you and see if we can come to a resolution so you are no longer upset.

Joshua D.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
CS was good, but repair did not correct the issue
Had to have a 600$ dollar repair done , to correct white smoke coming from exhaust . But one week later , I noticed the smoke is still coming from the exhaust, so not too happy with that as I was told that the repair would correct it.
But the staff was kind and courteous during my visit there .

Thank you for the feedback Joshua.  I apologize you are still having issues with your vehicle.  Chris will call you to find out when it is convenient to get you back in and find out what’s going on.

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Long time...
I had an appointment at 8:15 am for a regular oil change ... wait more than 3 hours ... a long time
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  In addition to your regular oil change, the primary concern the vehicle was brought in for was a hesitation on the freeway.  Your vehicle had to be inspected by a diagnostic technician, not just put through our express lube for an oil change.  I apologize for the additional wait time, but your technician had to take the vehicle on the freeway to attempt to duplicate the concern, in addition to scanning and monitoring your vehicle with diagnostic equipment.  That type of inspection does take much more additional time.

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Poor Communication
I was told my car would be ready in 45 minutes to an hour. It was not ready until 2 and a half hours later. I was never updated about the status of my vehicle. I was also not informed of the services completed to my car.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize for the miscommunication, you should have been quoted a more appropriate timeframe.  To have those recalls completed we typically need between 2 and a half, to 3 and a half hours.  We value your time, and pride ourselves on getting you back on the road quickly, which is why we can do those recalls in that timeframe.  I am sorry they did not inform you it would take that long, it sounds like you were quoted a wait time for just an oil change.

KN
Kelli N.
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Pushy upsales
Hyundai continually tries to push a service that’s recommended( not required because of warranty )especially when it truly does not need to be done !
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback Kelli.  Please know that the services recommended are all listed in your owners manual to maintain proper operation of your vehicle.  If you choose not to do recommended services that is ok, it is your car, we will not pressure you to do so.  As far as the the oil change being extremely expensive, $39 after taxes and fees is right around our operating costs for that service.  I would encourage you to find another option if cost is your only concern when servicing your vehicle.  There are other options out there, but quality is a concern with some.  Otherwise, we will continue to provide value to you with excellent service.

Daniela W.
2019 Hyundai Accent
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Nice cars, poor service.
Hyundai vehicles are overall nice and built well, but service and sales truly need improvement at @HendersonHyundaiSuperstore
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/22/2019

I apologize you did not have a great experience during your service visit.  I would love to hear more about it so your next visit can be better.

Cory W.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Good Job!
A special thanks to Henderson Hyundai for getting back to me to try and make things right!

07/20/2019 Category: Service
Not sure what happened!
If it wasn't for Debra Garrett, I wouldn't even consider returning to this location. There was some kind of mixup with my brake light replacement part, if it was an OEM part or not. But thank goodness for Debra who put me at ease, was apologetic and professional!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback Cory, I aplogize for the mix-up.  I am happy to hear Debra got you taken care of.

Mesquite, NV
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
8 AM oil change appointment mid week. Arrived on time yet oil/filter change took 90 minutes.
Henderson Hyundai is a more convenient location for service be I will go back
to Las Vegas Hyundai where the oil change time is usually 45 minutes.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize for your sub-par service experience.  We are hands down the fastest in town for quick lube services, you should never have to be here that long.

EM
Emmanuel M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Poor Attention to Detail
I came in for a general check up since I will be traveling out of state soon. The check-up itself was finished in an hour, which was good and very timely. However, their car wash left very visible water makes on the right side of my car . The attention to detail was definitely lacking
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the feedback Emmanual.  Please know that a 3 star review is considered a low score, usually indicative of a poor experience.  However, it does not appear that you were dissatisfied with your service visit.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

DF
Deborah F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
Service was great

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Service ( great but i want coupons)
I hav bought 3 cars there been thru several serbice mgrs some good some not so good. I just want someonr to tell me how do u get the coupons again- u quit sending them dont know why- i cant AFFORD $400 for a 20k check up and you USED to send coupons like $10 off brajes or 20% off total service etc. it hrlped a lot
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for the nice feedback Deborah.  I apologize you have not been receiving our coupons.  Everything is sent via email nowadays, and your email has to be correct or you would not have received this survey.  I will check with my contact at Hyundai and find out why you are not getting them.  Please know that whether you receive them or not we would be happy in offer you any current specials any time you are in for service.  If you ever have any concerns with discounts, and your service adviser is unable to help, you can always reach out to me and I will make sure you are accommodated.  We will always make sure you have a coupon for every time you service with us.

We appreciate your business through the years, and we hope for many more to come.  I am left to believe that Teresa took good care of you, and if that is not the case please let me know.

AJ
August J.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
2nd time in for gas fumes and 2nd time the entire fuel pump assembly was replaced. 1st time speedometer didn’t work and fuel pump was replaced in May 2018. Ever since then, I smell gas very strongly after I fill up. I called HH on at least 6-7 times and was told 1). It is normal to smell gas. I don’t think so. This time, 6/5/19, the fuel pump needed to be replaced because of a crack in the nipple. I believe this was cracked last May when installing the 1st fuel pump assembly.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

MJ
Michael J.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
DCT Transmission
James Hantl, the Service Director, called me and discussed the problem with me. He listened to what I had to say. He said that Hyundai has an upgrade to the transmission and he will order and install the item. I am still waiting for a call back. So far, I am happy with the quality of service. I just hope the upgrade will solve the problem.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Nice Car Lousy Transmission
I just wish they would give us a new car. I’ve complained about the transmission in this car from the beginning. It’s a lemon. We will probably get a consumer affairs lawyer to fix this for us.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback Michael.  I apologize for the inconvenience your transmission has caused you.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you.

CG
Catherine G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
I was disappointed I have to return for a part to be installed
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the feedback Catherine.  I apologize that you have return to complete the repair, but I am certain we can get you out of here in a timely manner.

03/25/2019 Category: Service
Slow Service
Overall, the staff was helpful and I haven't had any further issues with my car. However, service was extremely slow. Even with making an appointment ahead of time, I waited almost 3 hours.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/25/2019

We appreciate the feedback, and apologize for the extended wait time.  From speaking with your service advisor I understand that the delay was with the correspondence with your aftermarket tire warranty company.  Please know that we greatly value your time and will always attempt to get you back on the road ASAP.

Jennifer K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service crew
The greeter is always such a nice gentleman and Chris was awesome. I do believe he did his best to look out for my best interest.

Disappointed
I have been a faithful customer for over two years to Hender Hyundai and have referred everyone I know and love to this location in the past, however, my last visit I went in for a schedule oil change, alignment and I had an issue with my airconditiong( I have previously had the same issue which was corrected due to a recall and assumed it was the same issue). Since the temperature isn’t summer temperatures I chose not to inconvenience myself and take a trip to get the air looked at until my oil service was ready, BIG MISTAKE as I brought my car is at 60,095 miles. I was told that The air conditioning issue was different from the prevous issue and because I was 95 miles over my warranty it would not be covered. I am now out over $700.00. Being a faithful customer who has brought in referrals , I was really hoping for Hyundai to take care of a loyal customer. I doubt I will return for services here, even though my customer service rep Chris is awesome, I feel his managers failed in the customer service aspect.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback Jennifer.  Typically we are happy anytime we can offer same day service on a repair of this nature.  Most dealerships will take anywhere from 2 to 5 days to complete similar repairs.  I apologize if your advisor did not let you know we would need the vehicle for the better part of the day.  I hope we can do a better job of keeping you informed on your next visit.

Jacqueline S.
Recent visit
Service was provided in a time frame that even surprised me. In and out in less than an hour.

Recent visit
If it weren't for Noli, who sold me my car and Chris Starmer, I probably would look elsewhere for service.

Thank you for the feedback Jaqueline.  I will reach out to you regarding the inaccurate emails.

James K.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Another visit with no improvement
Three hours for a recall and service visit. Massive attempt at upsetting unneeded services. No explanation of services performed or recall inspection results. And, surprise, surprise, the total cost was higher than quoted.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the feedback James.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Car
Yes no maybe
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  Typically washing a vehicle with aftermarket equipment is a challenge, but it can usually be done.  However, in your case the camera was loose and appeared to be not secured correctly to the vehicle.  We did not want to risk damaging your vehicle and/or the carwash by having it ripped off by the brushes.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  Please know that we are more than willing to wash your car any time, but we have to use good judgement for all parties involved.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
everything is straightened out
very satisfied with the way things were taken care of after the communication misunderstanding.

02/04/2019 Category: Service
reset my warning
just reset the warning
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize for the inconvenience and the lack of follow through on the part of the technician.  I would like the opportunity to make it up to you on your next visit.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you very much for the rescore.  I am glad John got things straightened out for you.

02/01/2019 Category: Service
Lengthy oil change
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/01/2019

You are correct, 2.5 hours for an oil change is way too long to wait, and we would never subject one of our customers to that.    We completed your recall campaign in addition to your oil change, and we also took care of your horn complaint.  We repaired an open electrical connection that was discovered at your junction box causing your horn not work.  That type of visit would normally require a drop off and likely an overnight stay at a typical dealership, and we did it while you waited.  I am not sure why you were under the assumption all of these items could have been completed quicker, but I apologize for any miscommunication.