Piedmont, SD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Debra Garrett
Debra was courteous & friendly! Oil change was completed in timely manner. I would recommend the service dept.

03/05/2020 Category: Service
?????
?????
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for the feedback.

2017 Hyundai Accent
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Henderson Hyundai Experience
Jared is always courteous, kind, and respectful. He takes time to make sure any and all of your concerns are addressed and taken care of.

03/03/2020 Category: Service
Bad Henderson Hyundai Experience
I always go to Henderson Hyundai for my car care needs because that is where I purchased my vehicle and Jared is a great technician. However I was very repulsed with this visit. There was a new Caucasian male that checks you in on the clipboard when you first drive in to get your car serviced. That new male attempted to inappropriately touch my butt while trying to give Jared the clipboard. Jared witnessed my facial reaction and the incident and I spoke with him about it. Jared said the director was notified and the new male was spoken to. However I am horrified and disgusted that this pervert now works at Henderson Hyundai and dared to attempt that. I loved going there before but I am unsure if I want to return due to what occurred.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for taking the opportunity to speak with me Kimberly.  I appreciate the kind words you have for Jared.  I apologize for your last visit, and I promise going forward we will go back to providing you with nothing but the best service.  Please call me if you have any other issues.

2018 Hyundai Kona
12/05/2019 Category: Service
New Kona needed new clutch
Bennie was very curt and routine had an attitude as if I was just another problem in a day of many
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I know that waiting that long for a part backordered from the manufacturer is very frustrating, believe me we feel that frustration as well.  I apologize for any perceived lack of empathy on the part of your advisor.  I know he does care very deeply about taking care of all of his customers.  I wish he could have done a better job of expressing that to you.  None of us want to have anyone inconvenienced by having their vehicle down.  We are staffed and prepared to perform your clutch replacement in less than 1 day.  Unfortunately we are all in a helpless position of waiting until the part arrives before we can do anything, and that magnifies everything.  If there is any additional assistance I can provide for you, even if you just want to sound off, I am available anytime.

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Car drop off
Waited outside for about 15mins to drop off the car for an oil change. Went inside to find out where everyone was and was told to go back and wait outside. Another 10mins outside someone finally took the car. Went inside to do paperwork for the drop off and there was most workers getting ready to leave for a meeting and the guy I dealt with was on his was trying to get to the meeting as well.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for the feedback.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
My service was really good, he answered all of our questions and acknowledged our concerns. He was very courteous, respectful and demonstrated compassion for our situation.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Not acceptable service
Not happy, my car still isn’t running right. I got my car back dirty and was not treated with respect.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize that your visit did not meet expectations.  I understand Jared has spoken with you and hopefully corrected any issues we have.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service/repair review
James Hantl and Jon Ackerman were total professionals and showed tremendous concern for my situation. The error of the first service call were fixed within 24 hours and handled personally by Jon. A follow up call by James was an excellent final piece of their solid service ethics.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service/repair review
Not convinced about caliber of service.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the review.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/19/2019

We appreciate you giving us the chance to make it right.  Thanks again.

CA
Charles A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor
I used to think that you were great
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback Charles.  I did reach out to you in an attempt to correct the situation, but I have been unable to contact you.  Please let me know what I can do to help.

RD
Roger D.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
long service
i used to be a cheve person and when i took it for a oil change 9 out of 10 you where out in 20 minutes plus you can stand behind the glass and watch them
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for the feedback Roger.  According to our records we did a complete safety inspection, oil change, tire rotation and a car wash in about an hour.  Yes you can get a 20 minute oil change at a quick lube place, but you will not receive any of the additional services.  I apologize if your service advisor did not give you an accurate estimate for an appropriate wait time, and did not correctly set your expectations.  Most dealerships in town take two hours or more for the same service.  We pride ourselves on trying to cut that time in half.
Also, I am not sure if your advisor explained the star rating system to you.  Typically 2 stars would indicate an absolutely terrible service, where something went very wrong.  I am not sure your advisor deserved such a low rating for what appears to be an otherwise well done service.

RF
Rebecca F.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Trash customer service but mechanics are cool
I’ve been serviced here 6 times and they acted like I had never been there. When I told them I bought the car there and only took it to them for oil changes they questioned me like I was lying. My husband took the car the last two times and said the customer service was bad he wouldn’t take the car back. I said hey we bought the car there I’ll take it. I thought he was exaggerating. He wasn’t. The only reason they got 2 stars is for the mechanics. All the office people were super rude.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you for the feedback Rebecca.

Teena S.
Nevada
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Rude service guy
One of the service guys was very rude. He acted like he had an attitude but overall I had a good service and my car was good after.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the feedback Teena.

WT
Wendy T.
Portland, OR
2016 Hyundai Equus
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for the opportunity to give you an update on my review. My 5 star rating is for service and the entire service department, they are simply fantastic. The service Director James has done a fabulous job at making Henderson Hyundai Service an actual pleasure to come to.However the parts department is a 1 star.

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Your parts department is the worst
James your service director is really good and always available to help.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/28/2019

Thnak you for the feedback.

702-565-9571

Thanks again.  Call me if you need anything.

Joel H.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Incorrectly deflated tires
Took my new Hyundai Ioniq in for complimentary first oil change. Took approximately 75 minutes. No complaints about the time, but, upon leaving and over the next 2 days, I noticed my miles per gallon had decreased from 58 to 45-46. Upon checking the tire pressure, I noticed the pressure was reduced to 31-32 psi instead of the 36 psi recommended by the factory. Also saw that the technician had failed to replace two of the valve stem caps.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the feedback Joel.  I am sorry to hear your service was not up to standards.  I am certain we can do better next time.

AL
Angela L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Benny is ammmmazing
Service time got done pretty quick! He’s very attentive and caring.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the left over engine oil
It’s hyundai , didn’t expect much more. Love having my car engine smoke from a messy service.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback Angela.

RD
Roger D.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
F
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the feedback Roger.  I will be contacting you to try to resolve the issues you are having.

LH
Loretto H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
russ
I talked with the GM and expressed my concerns. He was very understanding.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
russ
I am still mad because my appointment was totally disregarded
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/19/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us some great feedback.  Although you may feel we disregarded your appointment, the dispatching order in the shop is based on appointments first, so your vehicle would have been one of the first serviced, along with the other 7am appointments.  I hope we can do better for you on your next visit, and you do not leave here dissatisfied.

702-565-9571

Thank you for the rescore Russ,  it is much appreciated.