Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5rating 4.7031223
Overall Rating 2.1171833/5Overall Rating 2.1171833/5rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Car drop off
Waited outside for about 15mins to drop off the car for an oil change. Went inside to find out where everyone was and was told to go back and wait outside. Another 10mins outside someone finally took the car. Went inside to do paperwork for the drop off and there was most workers getting ready to leave for a meeting and the guy I dealt with was on his was trying to get to the meeting as well.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for the feedback.

Parts and Service Director

05/14/2019 Category: Service
My service was really good, he answered all of our questions and acknowledged our concerns. He was very courteous, respectful and demonstrated compassion for our situation.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Not acceptable service
Not happy, my car still isn’t running right. I got my car back dirty and was not treated with respect.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize that your visit did not meet expectations.  I understand Jared has spoken with you and hopefully corrected any issues we have.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service/repair review
James Hantl and Jon Ackerman were total professionals and showed tremendous concern for my situation. The error of the first service call were fixed within 24 hours and handled personally by Jon. A follow up call by James was an excellent final piece of their solid service ethics.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service/repair review
Not convinced about caliber of service.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the review.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/19/2019

We appreciate you giving us the chance to make it right.  Thanks again.

CA
Charles A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor
I used to think that you were great
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback Charles.  I did reach out to you in an attempt to correct the situation, but I have been unable to contact you.  Please let me know what I can do to help.

RD
Roger D.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
long service
i used to be a cheve person and when i took it for a oil change 9 out of 10 you where out in 20 minutes plus you can stand behind the glass and watch them
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for the feedback Roger.  According to our records we did a complete safety inspection, oil change, tire rotation and a car wash in about an hour.  Yes you can get a 20 minute oil change at a quick lube place, but you will not receive any of the additional services.  I apologize if your service advisor did not give you an accurate estimate for an appropriate wait time, and did not correctly set your expectations.  Most dealerships in town take two hours or more for the same service.  We pride ourselves on trying to cut that time in half.
Also, I am not sure if your advisor explained the star rating system to you.  Typically 2 stars would indicate an absolutely terrible service, where something went very wrong.  I am not sure your advisor deserved such a low rating for what appears to be an otherwise well done service.

RF
Rebecca F.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Trash customer service but mechanics are cool
I’ve been serviced here 6 times and they acted like I had never been there. When I told them I bought the car there and only took it to them for oil changes they questioned me like I was lying. My husband took the car the last two times and said the customer service was bad he wouldn’t take the car back. I said hey we bought the car there I’ll take it. I thought he was exaggerating. He wasn’t. The only reason they got 2 stars is for the mechanics. All the office people were super rude.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you for the feedback Rebecca.

Teena S.
Nevada
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Rude service guy
One of the service guys was very rude. He acted like he had an attitude but overall I had a good service and my car was good after.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the feedback Teena.

WT
Wendy T.
Portland, OR
2016 Hyundai Equus
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for the opportunity to give you an update on my review. My 5 star rating is for service and the entire service department, they are simply fantastic. The service Director James has done a fabulous job at making Henderson Hyundai Service an actual pleasure to come to.However the parts department is a 1 star.

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Your parts department is the worst
James your service director is really good and always available to help.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/28/2019

Thnak you for the feedback.

702-565-9571

Thanks again.  Call me if you need anything.

Joel H.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Incorrectly deflated tires
Took my new Hyundai Ioniq in for complimentary first oil change. Took approximately 75 minutes. No complaints about the time, but, upon leaving and over the next 2 days, I noticed my miles per gallon had decreased from 58 to 45-46. Upon checking the tire pressure, I noticed the pressure was reduced to 31-32 psi instead of the 36 psi recommended by the factory. Also saw that the technician had failed to replace two of the valve stem caps.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the feedback Joel.  I am sorry to hear your service was not up to standards.  I am certain we can do better next time.

AL
Angela L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Benny is ammmmazing
Service time got done pretty quick! He’s very attentive and caring.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the left over engine oil
It’s hyundai , didn’t expect much more. Love having my car engine smoke from a messy service.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback Angela.

RD
Roger D.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
F
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the feedback Roger.  I will be contacting you to try to resolve the issues you are having.

LH
Loretto H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
russ
I talked with the GM and expressed my concerns. He was very understanding.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
russ
I am still mad because my appointment was totally disregarded
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/19/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us some great feedback.  Although you may feel we disregarded your appointment, the dispatching order in the shop is based on appointments first, so your vehicle would have been one of the first serviced, along with the other 7am appointments.  I hope we can do better for you on your next visit, and you do not leave here dissatisfied.

702-565-9571

Thank you for the rescore Russ,  it is much appreciated.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/06/2018 Category: Service
They Made it Right
After my initial review of my last service I was contacted in a matter of hours by the Service Director. He listened to my issue and made it right.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Not Happy
Service team missed light that was out above headlamp.

Headlamp cover on the interior of the engine compartment was not put back on. This now needs to be replaced.

This is the 1st poor service I have received from HH. I am on my second SUV with them and have never had a problem before.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I apologize for not getting it right for you this time.  I have ordered the missing cover and would love the opportunity to straighten this out.  We appreciate you being a loyal customer for many years, and I hope you know we are typically much better than this.  I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Parts and Service Director
702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you again.

Boulder City, NV
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Issues resolved

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Tire locks
Thank you for sending someone clear across town to return my tire locks. I would’ve been far more upset if I had to drive back myself.

Word of advice to anyone who’s tires are removed (for whatever reason), make sure your tire locks are returned!!!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for the nice feedback.  My apologies for not getting it done right the first time.  I am happy we were able to return your wheel lock key and did not have to further inconvenience you.

702-565-9571

Thank you.  I hope we can make it up to you on your next visit.

ER
Edward R.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Ok
They had an oil change coupon online and no one told me about it until after I paid. Kinda shady
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback Edward.  We do have coupons on our website and others will be sent directly to you.  We try to offer as many ways to keep our repairs as low priced as possible.  I am sorry that you were not made aware of this prior to your service.  I assure you that there is nothing shady here, just opportunities to get some additional value.  I would be more than happy to give you the seven dollars off of your next service, in addition to any other coupons you may have.  I have notated a service credit on your account, and again I apologize any misunderstanding.

07/02/2018 Category: Service
Made it Right!!!
Took my car in for some warrantee work witch was handled very quickly. When I received the car back I found a problem that was not there prior to bringing the car in. I could not prove when it happened so I was not going to worry about it. I was contacted by Henderson Hyundai (Jared) and he told me to bring the car back and they would fix it. I brought it right in and they fixed it in no time.
Thank you!

07/02/2018 Category: Service
small damage while fixing a bigger problem
I should bring it back. There is 2 inch scratch on my passenger window that was not there when I brought it in. I am guessing they scratched it when removing the inside part of the door to change out of door lock
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear there was an issue with your repair.  I will have Jared reach out to you to make arrangements to bring your vehicle back in.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/06/2018

We appreciate the rescore.  Thank you for giving us a chance to make it right for you.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/05/2018 Category: Service
I was told two different things
One visit I was told I needed to replace a $300 battery because it was dead and wouldn’t hold a charge (I’ve got a hybrid). Then on the next visit I’m told everything is fine. So was I being squeezed for $300 on the first visit or did someone say they checked the battery on the second visit but really didn’t? I was given a blow off answer when I asked about the battery.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/07/2018

We appreciate the feedback, thank you for taking the time.  We test charging systems with a predictive tester provided by Hyundai.  We have reviewed your battery tests from both visits and found a "replace" diagnosis from the first, and "good battery" result from the later test.  The tester is normally accurate, so my assumption is that the battery has regained enough charge to acheive a pass this time.  Typically we see a failed test, followed by a weaker battery as time goes on.  Given that it has previously failed I would not trust that the battery has a tremendous amount of life left.  We would be more than happy to test the battery anytime in the future to see how it is progressing.

04/24/2018 Category: Service
The staff is always courteous and friendly
Overall I’m happy with the service I receive at Hyundai Superstore, the staff are always nice and things are taken care of in a timely matter. My recent visit was unsatisfactory due to lack of communication. I had an appointment for an oil change and two recalls. The recalls were not worked on and I was not told when picking up my vehicle that the recalls were not completed. After reviewing my receipt I discovered the recalls were not done and had to call back and ask why they weren’t. I was told that the system was down so they only did the oil change. This should have been communicated to me while dropping off my vehicle or when picking it up.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/24/2018

I apologize for the miscommunication, clearly we did not do our best to keep you informed.  Unfortunately we were unable to complete the campaigns on your vehicle due to Hyundai's system being down.  I would like to get those taken care of at your earliest convenience.  I will have Debra reach out to you today.

CG
Carmen G.
2010 Hyundai Accent
04/17/2018 Category: Service
First Time Customer, Probably Will Not Return
Felt like I got roped into services I might not have necessarily needed, overpaid for them, and then spent far more time than expected waiting. When I asked for an updated time estimate, my representative failed to provide any information. Another representative had to go out of his way to get the information I asked for. After I paid, I think I was forgotten again and the other representative finally noticed me still waiting (far after the promised time) and delivered my keys so I could leave.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/18/2018

Carmen I am sorry to hear you feel this way after your visit here.  Our goal is to have you leaving here feeling your time and money were well spent.  We believe in the no pressure approach when it comes to offering services, and we aim to have 100% accurate estimates for both time and cost.  After speaking with Cesar I am convinced we were not at our best, and we failed you.  If there is anything I can do to try and remedy the situation I would be more than willing to help.  We appreciate your business and hope you will give us another chance to prove we are much better than this.

KL
Kristine L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Extremely Dissatisfied
I dropped my car off on Saturday for an oil change and reminded the service department that I wanted my window fixed - I had received an estimate of approx $150 some months ago (for which I was NOT charged) but couldn’t afford to pay for it then. On Saturday, I was told that they could not find the original estimate so I was charged (approx) $140 for another estimate/diagnostic assessment. When I inquired about the reason for this, I was told that I could pay that or buy a new car. My in-laws, Carl and Mary-Jean Lambert, convinced me years ago that I could rely on Hyundai for quality service and that I would not be ripped off, but I am extremely unhappy about my experience on Saturday. My car will be paid off next December. If this is the type of service I will be receiving from now on, I will be purchasing my next vehicle elsewhere.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback Kristine.  I am sorry to hear you did not have a great experience this visit.  Typically we estimate for a diagnostic charge, but we also apply that money towards the repair if it is completed.  We do try to help our customers and give a free estimate if possible, however there are times when a proper estimate requires a technician to put in some excessive time and energy.  We did not have your original estimate on file, so I believe there may have been a misunderstanding and you were originally quoted for diagnostics and not a repair.  Please know that if you ever have an issue in the future you can always come to me directly.  My number one priority is making sure you leave here well taken care of.