Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5rating 4.7031223
Overall Rating 2.1171833/5Overall Rating 2.1171833/5rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833
Latest Review 25 minutes ago

CP
Christian P.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Right around the corner
Convenience from my house.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/18/2019

Thank you for the nice review Christian.  Please let me know if there is anything we can do better next time to earn a full five stars from you.

VW
Victor W.
Boulder City, NV
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Very well organized
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the review Victor.  As we are required to maintain an average of 4.75 stars, a 4 star review is considered below average.  Please let me know what we can do to improve and earn a full five stars from you on your next visit.

MJ
Marquella J.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
I do like that I can schedule appointments online and that there is a waiting room there with great amenities and refreshments.
Over it was an acceptable service. I was inconvenienced by having to come back to get my steering coupling fixed, since the part had to be ordered. I would have thought it would have been in stock, seeing as it is common in my vehicle. Other than that the service was professional.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for the nice feedback Marquella, and you are correct, we typically have that coupling in stock but it was temporarily backordered.  I apologize for the inconvenience, and I hope we can do better next time.

Davionte H.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Good communication wash car friendly staff. Service was done in a timely manner
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for the nice review Davionte.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Henderson hyunday superstore service
This dealership is great for service.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/07/2019

We appreciate the nice feedback.  Thank you.

Laura B.
Perris, CA
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Ok service
Could’ve at least offered a free water
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback Laura.  Please know for your next visit that we always have water and donuts (while they last) for our customers.  I apologize for the miscommunication.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast, professional service
I just went in for an oil change. I very much appreciate the fact that because I purchased my car at this dealership I do not have to pay for oil changes and a car wash is included.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/03/2019

We appreciate the review, thank you.  Please let me know what we can do on your next visit to receive a full five stars.

RZ
Richard Z.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good job
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for the review Richard.

Michael B.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
employees try to be helpful
overall service was good

Thank you for the great feedback Michael.

Well done.
Well done, indeed. The service rep talked me out of an additional service that my vehicle simply did not need. Refreshing.

Thank you for the nice review.  Please let me know what we can do to receive a full five stars from you on your next visit.

Sharon B.
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Overall service
Overall service was great. Had to go look to see if my car was done. It was waiting outside. Kind of took me back a little. Not really knowing how long it was there. And our guy knew we were waiting.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you for the feedback Sharon.  I apologize for the delay in receiving your vehicle.  I believe it was simply a matter of the vehicle being brought up but the paperwork still needed to be closed.  I will make sure we do better for you next time.

TH
Thurman H.
Boulder City, NV
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Frequent Customer
Convenient location, friendly staff, great servicing, good cost estimate before doing work.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the nice review Thurman.

April B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Very confident that the workers tell the truth
I was happy with the way I was treated, I was told that I do not need brakes done but they still squeak. Not sure why, but I was happy that I did not get ripped off.

Thank you for the nice feedback April.

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Debra our service rep.goes our of her way to meet our new exds
People are very kind and helpful at the dealership sometimes there are little mistakes such as my car doesn't get washed but everybody's human and we've never had a major problem and Debra is very helpful and shows she cares Thank you
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/16/2019

We appreciate the feedback.  Thank you.

RD
Robert D.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
very understanding
kept you inform and did the work a timely manner.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the nice review Robert.

Jeanne B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2019 Category: Service
service review
I have a problem that is an annoyance! EVERYtime I have service the my radio is reset, if it involves a battery my lights are off, my clock is off... why can't they take just a little time and rest as it was to start OR leave a note that they were to busy and to please check things like the lights! Very annoying to be driving along and not realize your headlights are NOT on! Also dangerous!

Additionally, I had my car washed and it was a terrible job. My back window was worst than when I brought it in... additionally it looked like it was parked where it received over spray so drops dried on the windows. I would pay to have it washed and cleaned inside also.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for the review Jeanne.  I will make sure our guys are paying better attention to the details to get your car back to you in better condition.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2019 Category: Service
great place
they do a great job they always call if there is anything wrong and they always keep me up to date on things .
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/03/2019

We appreciate the nice review, thank you.

WR
William R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2019 Category: Service
I am very happy with your dealership.
Everything went as promised. Once again John Ackerman was very professional. A great employee.
Bill R.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for the nice review William.  Please let me know what we can do to improve and receive a full 5 stars from you on your next visit.

ED
Ernest D.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Report for service and problems too general.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback.

SL
Steve L.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Overall satisfied with service
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 06/13/2019

We appreciate the feedback Steve, thank you.

Service Director