Latest Review 3 minutes ago

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Never will go back here!
I'm telling EVERYONE I know NOT to go here!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/07/2020

Wow, Ellen, this is a rather unusual review.  I was in the loop during your visit here, and I am not really sure where we failed you.  From what I understand you had installed an aftermarket gas cap that required replacement, and we found some additional issues that would have been covered by your warranty, but you declined.  Please let me know exactly what your issues were and I will do what I can to try and correct them for you.

2016 Hyundai Accent
11/21/2019 Category: Service
bad
Work took twice as long after two visits. No communication.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize we could not meet your standards for repairing your vehicle.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me.  I hope that we can do better for you in the future.

James S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Service Department needs better training in customer communication
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/17/2019

James I am little disappointed that after speaking with myself and our GM, and resolving the minor issue of not having your clock telling the correct time, that you choose to still give us such a terrible review.  I am not sure what your expectations were, or are going forward.  I vowed to personally call you daily if that was what you needed.  I apologize we could not meet your expections.  Obviously we are unable to provide you with the customer service that you feel is appropriate.  I hope in the future you can find a service department that can meet your needs.

Milpitas, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Lack of service and communication
I use to be a faithful customer of Hyundai but I will never return back again after having my car in the shop for over 3 weeks with out any communication.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the feedback, and I apologize for the lack of communication.  I understand your frustration, and I am also left frustrated from the entire situation.  While I hold John responsible for not keeping you informed, we were constantly in a state of waiting for an answer from your insurance company.  Unfortunately we were also left in the dark while they reached a decision and finally delivered us the parts we needed to complete your repairs.  We would call them repeatedly with no response, and have no update to give you.
Your vehicle was completed the day after we received the parts from them.  Without the third party involvement your vehicle would have been down for a total of 2 days.
As far as the brakes are concerned, the repairs we performed have no relation to anything in the brake system.  I am hoping there is just some build up on the rotors from sitting for an extended period.  If this does not change please let me know and I would be happy to take a look at it for you.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/27/2019

I tried calling just to check in on the status of your vehicle.  I hope everything has been good since the last repairs.  Please call me if you have any future issues.

JE
James E.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Horrible customer service
Total price was double that of the website. Representative provided no explanation. Do not go to this store! Horrible customer service!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for the feedback James.  I apologize for the confusion with your bill, you should always have a complete and total explanation of any charges.  Your Ioniq requires a special oil, which is more expensive.  I will contact you ASAP and try to fix this if you will allow me the opportunity.

AO
Abrie O.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
John Ackerman was so rude and the I really service was so bad to the point that I will not go back over there ever again!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback Abrie.  I apologize that our service department could not meet your needs.  My understanding is that you were upset that another dealer owes you free oil changes, and you felt we should honor that, even though you did not purchase the vehicle from us, and we owed you nothing.  John attempted to be accommodating by giving you free oil change as a goodwill gesture, and yet you are left still unsatisfied.  I hope that in your future visits to another dealer they can provide you with a better experience.

ZK
Zaki K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2019 Category: Service
They can’t fix their own cars
The navigation has not worked right since I bought the car. And it still doesn’t even after they have supposedly address the problem a few times. Find address command simply doesn’t work. No matter how you say it, without any accent, there is no chance that the car will actually come up with the address that you use sa The navigation has not worked right since I bought the car. And it still doesn’t even after they have supposedly addressed the problem a few times. Find address command simply doesn’t work. No matter how you say it, without any accent, there is no chance that the car will actually come up with the address that you say
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for the feedback Zaki.  I apologize that you are still having issues with your navigation.  Please know that repairing your vehicle is beneficial to all of us, and we would love to make a repair if necessary.  I will contact Hyundai on your behalf and attempt to get a resolution.

CV
Charlene V.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Thank you so much for fixing my baby and take care of her,thank you so much James for all you do!! I’m so happy with the great the guys provider for me!! Thank you! Once again

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for your service!!
Thanks to all of you guys specially to wil,and the service director for helping me to fix my baby!!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  As we discussed your engine failure was due to a manufacturer recall, not because of any error on the part of the dealership.  Your engine will be replaced free of charge under the engine recall and you will be back on the road very soon.  I appreciate you speaking with me today.  Please let me know if you have any other issues.

SF
Susan F.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Gen mgr
I had a problem and it was addressed to my satisfaction in a very fast manner

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Cashier
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/09/2019

I apologize for my teams lack of professionalism.  Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me, and I promise this will not happen again.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/10/2019

Thanks again Susan.  Please let me know if you have any future issues.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2019 Category: Service
They are just trying to make sales
Poor service. They lie to get the sale. They don’t test batteries to confirm if good or not. They claim battery should only last 2 years
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/27/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize you found our diagnosis of your vehicle unacceptable.

JZ
James Z.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
WARRANTY FARCE
AIR CONDITIONER NOT FIXED DESPITE PAYING $2500 WHEN CAR PURCHASED!! RIP OFF!!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/07/2019

James I apologize that your service contract would not cover your repairs.  I hope John otherwise took good care of you during your visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Never again
Never again will I step foot in this Dealership! Customer Service a Mangers need some much needed training!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I appears your visit had some issues.  Please let me know what I can do to help.

01/05/2019 Category: Service
unhappy customer
I feel I down grade by purchasing SantaFe service dept is a pain to deal with
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the feedback.

RD
Ronald D.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/04/2018 Category: Service
They soiled my seat
Be careful when you take your car in for service, as they returned our car with a severely soiled seat - black grime in several areas that needed multiple treatments to remove.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/04/2018

My apologies again for soiling your seat.  We prioritize taking care of our customers' vehicles, inside and out.  Our techs are typically very good at respecting our customers' property, and we always have seat covers installed just in case.  Unfortunately in this instance we failed.
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me, and I appreciate you coming back out and allowing us to clean your seat correctly.  I know in the future we can do a much better job of keeping you vehicle clean.  We service over 100 vehicles per day, and we are normally very trouble free.
Please let me know if you ever have any other issues.

VV
Victor V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Received my car with grease on my interior and wheels after was service.
I appreciate Mr. James Hantl reaching out to me. I can't change my review at this time, because a free oil change ended costing me more money and time than the oil change would had cost me. I was told my car was washed after the service but that was untruth also, my car was dirty and was never taken thru a car was as I was told. I was offer a free detail by service director James Hantl and again I appreciate the offer, but I just lost all my trust on Henderson Hyundai after speaking to the general manager about a dishonest sale transaction that I was the end of the losing deal, is funny how when something goes wrong the customers always loses. I was the victim of a $6,435 dishonest transaction by Henderson Hyundai Superstore that somehow, they were unable to fix. So please forgive me, if I don't trust Henderson Hyundai Superstore anymore. Everyone should be alert because, when I putted my guard down, I was taken advantage of my mental stage after just losing my wife to cancer few weeks earlier.
Henderson Hyundai Superstore never attempted to repair the damaged, because this was a big, big win transaction for them.
Is okay because God has a way to make right at the end, so I will leave in God hands.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Car full of grease after service
1st, took over an hour to do a simple oil change, I jiffy Lube 20 minutes or less and much better price than Hyundai charged customers.
2nd, I received my car back with oil grease on the steering wheel and vehicle wheels.
3rd, they don't honor your appointment time quoted and made us wait unnecessary extra time, out time matters that's why we make appointment.
4th, I don’t an answer to my complaint, because I read over and over how much your garage screw up and you continued as a service manager underperforming on your duty. It’s time for a new service manager.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback Victor.