Carrie M.
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change Follow-up
James Hantl, Parts and Service Director called me regarding my last oil change. He explained the wash rack was down but has been repaired. He was concerned about my latest experience with service and offered a free oil change on my next service - I agree this will be awesome! This goes to show me Henderson Hyundai truly cares about their customers and I greatly appreciate this!
Thanks to James Hantl.

05/08/2020 Category: Service
I’ve had better service in the past.
I’ll change service advisor next time - don’t want Jared. I’ll ask to have my Tucson washed next time.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/08/2020

Carrie I apologize your service was not up to our usual standards.  Our wash being closed due to Covid only makes matters worse.  I promise next time we will do better for you.

Piedmont, SD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Debra Garrett
Debra was courteous & friendly! Oil change was completed in timely manner. I would recommend the service dept.

03/05/2020 Category: Service
?????
?????
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for the feedback.

2017 Hyundai Accent
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Henderson Hyundai Experience
Jared is always courteous, kind, and respectful. He takes time to make sure any and all of your concerns are addressed and taken care of.

03/03/2020 Category: Service
Bad Henderson Hyundai Experience
I always go to Henderson Hyundai for my car care needs because that is where I purchased my vehicle and Jared is a great technician. However I was very repulsed with this visit. There was a new Caucasian male that checks you in on the clipboard when you first drive in to get your car serviced. That new male attempted to inappropriately touch my butt while trying to give Jared the clipboard. Jared witnessed my facial reaction and the incident and I spoke with him about it. Jared said the director was notified and the new male was spoken to. However I am horrified and disgusted that this pervert now works at Henderson Hyundai and dared to attempt that. I loved going there before but I am unsure if I want to return due to what occurred.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for taking the opportunity to speak with me Kimberly.  I appreciate the kind words you have for Jared.  I apologize for your last visit, and I promise going forward we will go back to providing you with nothing but the best service.  Please call me if you have any other issues.

11/21/2019 Category: Service
revisiting previous review
James Hanti replied and called to get more details and specifics of my disappointment and promised to address it. Next time I get my oil change he will personally walk with me to check my car. The fact that he is aware and trying to make it better was the point of my review and I appreciate the fact Customer Service is still present, not a thing of the past as in many other places. Thank you

11/21/2019 Category: Service
Consistency
I was expecting at least the same service and courtesy as I had the first time I took my car in for an oil change. I learned the worst time to set up the service its towards the end of the day when everything seems to be rushed and everyone seems to be ready to leave. I hope it was just an occasional situation and not a consistent trend.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.  I apologize for the lack of consistency, our customers deserve much better.  I will address this with your advisor, and I am certain we can do much better next time.

Melvin W.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
New review
Misunderstanding corrected

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Revised review
My previous review was not in reference to John my customer service representative. He was very courteous . It was the unnecessary wait , (almost seven hours because a bay wasn’t available) when I had an appointment.
I would give John 5 stars
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/21/2019

Thank you for the feedback Melvin.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience with us better.

Marcia P.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Bennie and team boss are awesome

09/18/2019 Category: Service
What
Next time
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the review Marcia.

09/08/2019 Category: Service
redo last review
There was a problem regarding the battery in my car . It was explained that the battery was checked and the extreme heat here was causing batteries to malfunction sooner than expected.

09/08/2019 Category: Service
Service good AT THE TIME.
I thought the service had been performed as expected, since the service has always been well done in the past. However, I don't think they checked the battery since only one week after the service appointment, the battery was dead. This was not due to any lights or doors being left on and the battery was less than one and a half years old.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/08/2019

My apologies for your battery trouble, I know personally how terrible it can be to be stranded by a failed battery.  That is the reason our technicians test every battery, on every service.  Unfortunately for us, even with the best predictive tester (which we use), sometimes a battery can test good, yet fail even the very next day.  If just one of the six cells in your battery dies, it is enough to reduce power so that your car will not start, and sometimes it happens without warning.

I hope that going forward you have no further issues with your vehicle, but if you do please know that we are here for you.

DN
Denise N.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
If I were in need of a new car I would definitely buy from Henderson Hyundai.

08/19/2019 Category: Service
Does any of this really make a difference?
Not happy with my last visit, service agent attempted to sell me a service package without knowing the price. Then on an older car like mine the package service cost 25% of the cars value, according to Henderson Hyundai, makes no sense too me.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for the feedback Denise.  I apologize your visit did not go well this time.  We clearly upset you in a few different ways, and I hate to hear that.  Typically we wash every vehicle that is in for service.  I assume they did not offer an explanation as to why we did not this time.  I will find out and let you know.  As far as services are concerned, yes they can get very expensive if there is a lot of work needed.  The cost of the services are the same whether your vehicle is worth $500 or $50,000, because it requires the same amount of parts and labor.  Also, please know that we would never attempt any work on your vehicle without you being fully aware of the total cost.  Denise we always want to make sure you are happy.  I would love to touch base with you and see if we can come to a resolution so you are no longer upset.

Cory W.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Good Job!
A special thanks to Henderson Hyundai for getting back to me to try and make things right!

07/20/2019 Category: Service
Not sure what happened!
If it wasn't for Debra Garrett, I wouldn't even consider returning to this location. There was some kind of mixup with my brake light replacement part, if it was an OEM part or not. But thank goodness for Debra who put me at ease, was apologetic and professional!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback Cory, I aplogize for the mix-up.  I am happy to hear Debra got you taken care of.

CV
Charlene V.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Thank you so much for fixing my baby and take care of her,thank you so much James for all you do!! I’m so happy with the great the guys provider for me!! Thank you! Once again

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for your service!!
Thanks to all of you guys specially to wil,and the service director for helping me to fix my baby!!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  As we discussed your engine failure was due to a manufacturer recall, not because of any error on the part of the dealership.  Your engine will be replaced free of charge under the engine recall and you will be back on the road very soon.  I appreciate you speaking with me today.  Please let me know if you have any other issues.

SF
Susan F.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Gen mgr
I had a problem and it was addressed to my satisfaction in a very fast manner

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Cashier
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/09/2019

I apologize for my teams lack of professionalism.  Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me, and I promise this will not happen again.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/10/2019

Thanks again Susan.  Please let me know if you have any future issues.

DF
Deborah F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
Service was great

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Service ( great but i want coupons)
I hav bought 3 cars there been thru several serbice mgrs some good some not so good. I just want someonr to tell me how do u get the coupons again- u quit sending them dont know why- i cant AFFORD $400 for a 20k check up and you USED to send coupons like $10 off brajes or 20% off total service etc. it hrlped a lot
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for the nice feedback Deborah.  I apologize you have not been receiving our coupons.  Everything is sent via email nowadays, and your email has to be correct or you would not have received this survey.  I will check with my contact at Hyundai and find out why you are not getting them.  Please know that whether you receive them or not we would be happy in offer you any current specials any time you are in for service.  If you ever have any concerns with discounts, and your service adviser is unable to help, you can always reach out to me and I will make sure you are accommodated.  We will always make sure you have a coupon for every time you service with us.

We appreciate your business through the years, and we hope for many more to come.  I am left to believe that Teresa took good care of you, and if that is not the case please let me know.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
My service was really good, he answered all of our questions and acknowledged our concerns. He was very courteous, respectful and demonstrated compassion for our situation.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Not acceptable service
Not happy, my car still isn’t running right. I got my car back dirty and was not treated with respect.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize that your visit did not meet expectations.  I understand Jared has spoken with you and hopefully corrected any issues we have.

MJ
Michael J.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
DCT Transmission
James Hantl, the Service Director, called me and discussed the problem with me. He listened to what I had to say. He said that Hyundai has an upgrade to the transmission and he will order and install the item. I am still waiting for a call back. So far, I am happy with the quality of service. I just hope the upgrade will solve the problem.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Nice Car Lousy Transmission
I just wish they would give us a new car. I’ve complained about the transmission in this car from the beginning. It’s a lemon. We will probably get a consumer affairs lawyer to fix this for us.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback Michael.  I apologize for the inconvenience your transmission has caused you.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service/repair review
James Hantl and Jon Ackerman were total professionals and showed tremendous concern for my situation. The error of the first service call were fixed within 24 hours and handled personally by Jon. A follow up call by James was an excellent final piece of their solid service ethics.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service/repair review
Not convinced about caliber of service.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the review.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/19/2019

We appreciate you giving us the chance to make it right.  Thanks again.