Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5rating 4.7031223
Overall Rating 2.1171833/5Overall Rating 2.1171833/5rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833

Cory W.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Good Job!
A special thanks to Henderson Hyundai for getting back to me to try and make things right!

07/20/2019 Category: Service
Not sure what happened!
If it wasn't for Debra Garrett, I wouldn't even consider returning to this location. There was some kind of mixup with my brake light replacement part, if it was an OEM part or not. But thank goodness for Debra who put me at ease, was apologetic and professional!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback Cory, I aplogize for the mix-up.  I am happy to hear Debra got you taken care of.

CV
Charlene V.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Thank you so much for fixing my baby and take care of her,thank you so much James for all you do!! I’m so happy with the great the guys provider for me!! Thank you! Once again

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for your service!!
Thanks to all of you guys specially to wil,and the service director for helping me to fix my baby!!
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  As we discussed your engine failure was due to a manufacturer recall, not because of any error on the part of the dealership.  Your engine will be replaced free of charge under the engine recall and you will be back on the road very soon.  I appreciate you speaking with me today.  Please let me know if you have any other issues.

SF
Susan F.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Gen mgr
I had a problem and it was addressed to my satisfaction in a very fast manner

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Cashier
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/09/2019

I apologize for my teams lack of professionalism.  Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me, and I promise this will not happen again.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/10/2019

Thanks again Susan.  Please let me know if you have any future issues.

DF
Deborah F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
Service was great

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Service ( great but i want coupons)
I hav bought 3 cars there been thru several serbice mgrs some good some not so good. I just want someonr to tell me how do u get the coupons again- u quit sending them dont know why- i cant AFFORD $400 for a 20k check up and you USED to send coupons like $10 off brajes or 20% off total service etc. it hrlped a lot
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for the nice feedback Deborah.  I apologize you have not been receiving our coupons.  Everything is sent via email nowadays, and your email has to be correct or you would not have received this survey.  I will check with my contact at Hyundai and find out why you are not getting them.  Please know that whether you receive them or not we would be happy in offer you any current specials any time you are in for service.  If you ever have any concerns with discounts, and your service adviser is unable to help, you can always reach out to me and I will make sure you are accommodated.  We will always make sure you have a coupon for every time you service with us.

We appreciate your business through the years, and we hope for many more to come.  I am left to believe that Teresa took good care of you, and if that is not the case please let me know.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
My service was really good, he answered all of our questions and acknowledged our concerns. He was very courteous, respectful and demonstrated compassion for our situation.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Not acceptable service
Not happy, my car still isn’t running right. I got my car back dirty and was not treated with respect.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize that your visit did not meet expectations.  I understand Jared has spoken with you and hopefully corrected any issues we have.

MJ
Michael J.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
DCT Transmission
James Hantl, the Service Director, called me and discussed the problem with me. He listened to what I had to say. He said that Hyundai has an upgrade to the transmission and he will order and install the item. I am still waiting for a call back. So far, I am happy with the quality of service. I just hope the upgrade will solve the problem.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Nice Car Lousy Transmission
I just wish they would give us a new car. I’ve complained about the transmission in this car from the beginning. It’s a lemon. We will probably get a consumer affairs lawyer to fix this for us.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback Michael.  I apologize for the inconvenience your transmission has caused you.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service/repair review
James Hantl and Jon Ackerman were total professionals and showed tremendous concern for my situation. The error of the first service call were fixed within 24 hours and handled personally by Jon. A follow up call by James was an excellent final piece of their solid service ethics.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service/repair review
Not convinced about caliber of service.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the review.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/19/2019

We appreciate you giving us the chance to make it right.  Thanks again.

Jennifer K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service crew
The greeter is always such a nice gentleman and Chris was awesome. I do believe he did his best to look out for my best interest.

Disappointed
I have been a faithful customer for over two years to Hender Hyundai and have referred everyone I know and love to this location in the past, however, my last visit I went in for a schedule oil change, alignment and I had an issue with my airconditiong( I have previously had the same issue which was corrected due to a recall and assumed it was the same issue). Since the temperature isn’t summer temperatures I chose not to inconvenience myself and take a trip to get the air looked at until my oil service was ready, BIG MISTAKE as I brought my car is at 60,095 miles. I was told that The air conditioning issue was different from the prevous issue and because I was 95 miles over my warranty it would not be covered. I am now out over $700.00. Being a faithful customer who has brought in referrals , I was really hoping for Hyundai to take care of a loyal customer. I doubt I will return for services here, even though my customer service rep Chris is awesome, I feel his managers failed in the customer service aspect.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback Jennifer.  Typically we are happy anytime we can offer same day service on a repair of this nature.  Most dealerships will take anywhere from 2 to 5 days to complete similar repairs.  I apologize if your advisor did not let you know we would need the vehicle for the better part of the day.  I hope we can do a better job of keeping you informed on your next visit.

Jacqueline S.
Recent visit
Service was provided in a time frame that even surprised me. In and out in less than an hour.

Recent visit
If it weren't for Noli, who sold me my car and Chris Starmer, I probably would look elsewhere for service.

Thank you for the feedback Jaqueline.  I will reach out to you regarding the inaccurate emails.

WT
Wendy T.
Portland, OR
2016 Hyundai Equus
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for the opportunity to give you an update on my review. My 5 star rating is for service and the entire service department, they are simply fantastic. The service Director James has done a fabulous job at making Henderson Hyundai Service an actual pleasure to come to.However the parts department is a 1 star.

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Your parts department is the worst
James your service director is really good and always available to help.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/28/2019

Thnak you for the feedback.

702-565-9571

Thanks again.  Call me if you need anything.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
everything is straightened out
very satisfied with the way things were taken care of after the communication misunderstanding.

02/04/2019 Category: Service
reset my warning
just reset the warning
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize for the inconvenience and the lack of follow through on the part of the technician.  I would like the opportunity to make it up to you on your next visit.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you very much for the rescore.  I am glad John got things straightened out for you.

Shawn B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Problem solved.
Good as new.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Second time's the charm?
Hopefully I/we won't spend 150 again to have something NOT fixed.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/12/2019

I apologize you have to make a return visit to have your tire pressure warning light corrected.  I will make sure it is taken care of.

Shawn M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Had a problem, and the problem was taken care of fully!

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Horn is not working
After getting my 75,000 check, we noticed after we had left that our horn is not working now whatsoever.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for the feedback Shawn.  I am sorry to hear your horn is not operating.  We would be happy to get it back in here and find out what is wrong.  I will make sure John reaches out to set something up for you.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/25/2018

We appreciate the rescore Shawn, thank you.

AL
Angela L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Benny is ammmmazing
Service time got done pretty quick! He’s very attentive and caring.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the left over engine oil
It’s hyundai , didn’t expect much more. Love having my car engine smoke from a messy service.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback Angela.

VV
Victor V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Received my car with grease on my interior and wheels after was service.
I appreciate Mr. James Hantl reaching out to me. I can't change my review at this time, because a free oil change ended costing me more money and time than the oil change would had cost me. I was told my car was washed after the service but that was untruth also, my car was dirty and was never taken thru a car was as I was told. I was offer a free detail by service director James Hantl and again I appreciate the offer, but I just lost all my trust on Henderson Hyundai after speaking to the general manager about a dishonest sale transaction that I was the end of the losing deal, is funny how when something goes wrong the customers always loses. I was the victim of a $6,435 dishonest transaction by Henderson Hyundai Superstore that somehow, they were unable to fix. So please forgive me, if I don't trust Henderson Hyundai Superstore anymore. Everyone should be alert because, when I putted my guard down, I was taken advantage of my mental stage after just losing my wife to cancer few weeks earlier.
Henderson Hyundai Superstore never attempted to repair the damaged, because this was a big, big win transaction for them.
Is okay because God has a way to make right at the end, so I will leave in God hands.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Car full of grease after service
1st, took over an hour to do a simple oil change, I jiffy Lube 20 minutes or less and much better price than Hyundai charged customers.
2nd, I received my car back with oil grease on the steering wheel and vehicle wheels.
3rd, they don't honor your appointment time quoted and made us wait unnecessary extra time, out time matters that's why we make appointment.
4th, I don’t an answer to my complaint, because I read over and over how much your garage screw up and you continued as a service manager underperforming on your duty. It’s time for a new service manager.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback Victor.

GD
Glenn D.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
It appears that the trunk latch problem has been resolved. Thank you very much!
Mr. Avkerman was very attentive to my unresolved problem and made sure it was working properly before I left. He even showed me how the lockout feature worked. That was very important to me.

10/02/2018 Category: Service
They did not fix the trunk problem.
The problem I wanted fix I guess was fixed. Now I have a bigger problem !
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/02/2018

Glenn I am happy we could squeeze you right in on a very busy Saturday, and get you right back on the road in about one hour.  There are many dealerships that would have required and appointment, and dropping off the vehicle for some time to get this repair completed.  I would hope that we have earned more than a 1 star review from you due to going above and beyond with our service.  I am certain that John took great care of you as he normally does.  I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your trunk latch.  More than likely it sounds like the valet switch has been activated disabling the electronic portion of the latch.  We would be more than happy to turn it off for you anytime you would like to bring it back down here.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you kindly for the rescore.  Please let me know if you need anything else in the future.

LH
Loretto H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
russ
I talked with the GM and expressed my concerns. He was very understanding.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
russ
I am still mad because my appointment was totally disregarded
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/19/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us some great feedback.  Although you may feel we disregarded your appointment, the dispatching order in the shop is based on appointments first, so your vehicle would have been one of the first serviced, along with the other 7am appointments.  I hope we can do better for you on your next visit, and you do not leave here dissatisfied.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the rescore Russ,  it is much appreciated.

CA
Chavonne A.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
sales-service manager was awesome
Yes the service manager called me to resolve my issues. He took the time to understand what was going on with my vehicle.

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Could be better
Needs improvement in customer service
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for the feedback Chavonne.  I apologize Bennie could not answer all of your concerns.  I will reach out to you and see if we can clear it up.

702-565-9571
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/08/2018

Thanks again Chavonne.  We look forward to seeing you next week.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/06/2018 Category: Service
They Made it Right
After my initial review of my last service I was contacted in a matter of hours by the Service Director. He listened to my issue and made it right.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Not Happy
Service team missed light that was out above headlamp.

Headlamp cover on the interior of the engine compartment was not put back on. This now needs to be replaced.

This is the 1st poor service I have received from HH. I am on my second SUV with them and have never had a problem before.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I apologize for not getting it right for you this time.  I have ordered the missing cover and would love the opportunity to straighten this out.  We appreciate you being a loyal customer for many years, and I hope you know we are typically much better than this.  I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you again.

CL
Carolyn L.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
A phone call made the difference for my re score rating not a survey

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Everyone is great when you're in front of them however the overall service department could use some customer service training
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the feedback Carolyn.  I apologize that were not properly attended to.  Please know that the training will coninue, and every day we will get better.

Thanks again Carolyn.