Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5rating 4.7031223
Overall Rating 2.1171833/5Overall Rating 2.1171833/5rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833

KT
Karen T.
2012 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Life Time Oil Change
I am glad that I did choose henderson Hyundai as my new car dealer. However, it seems that they are not equipped to handle the volume of oil changes that came from the life time promotion.
Sean H. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for the response Karen we are working on adding 3 more quick lube bays for oil changs and tire rotate only to speed up the time spent

GA
GABRIEL A.
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Service Advisor do not keep customers informed. Some, service sdvisors are unprofessional.
Poor service advisors.
Sean H. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/02/2014

Gabriel we are sorry the service advisor did a poor job keeping you informed of the statis of you car. I will sit with him and go over ways to improve

ER
ELIZABETH R.
08/30/2014 Category: Service
Shannon Salas, Excellent Service Advisor!
The was the first time that Shannon was my Service Advisor and she was EXTREMELY knowledgeable and helpful. She got my car in and out and gave me helpful tips to keep my car in top shape. Went back to the dealership to pick up an accessory that I had ordered she was there. She immediately recognized me and asked specifically how my car was doing. She even remembered why I brought my car in originally! That service visit was over 2 weeks prior! As a single woman, who doesn't know much about cars, I really appreciated the quality of advice she provided and to remember details about a service 2 weeks prior means she really listened and paid attention to my concerns! Kudos to Shannon Salas & Henderson Hyundai for hiring someone like her!
Elizabeth Raynor

JOHN B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
08/30/2014 Category: Service
Service was completed in a reasonable length of time, it was complete, and all personnel were friendly, courteous, and knowledgable.
Sean H. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/30/2014

Thank you John for the positive feedback

AD
Anthony D.
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Sean H. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/27/2014

Thank you Anthony for the great review

Robert H.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/26/2014 Category: Service
great service
Service is always great Janet service recp is the greatest
Sean H. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/27/2014

Gordon H.
2011 HYUNDAI GENESIS
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Felix in Service
Felix is flat out excellent!!!!!!

Stephen W.
2012 HYUNDAI AZERA
08/15/2014 Category: Service
Personalized attention.
When I call in to my sales rep he makes sure I get fast, courteous attention.

AP
ARAM P.
08/14/2014 Category: Service
HORRIBLE WARRANTY
HORRIBLE WARRANTY. They will tell you anything to get your business. Once they do, none of the warranty will apply and you are still out of pocket.
Sean H. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/18/2014

I spoke with aram last week and he has sent me some rental receipts he paid for out of pocket we are going to submit and try to get some reimbursement for him

Sean H. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/21/2014

we got 2 days coverd by hyundai and we paid for the tax

RK
Rena K.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service writers and maintenance techs.

MARY C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Fairness of charges for service
I moved from Reno to LV. On both of my trips to your Store, the pricing was excellent. and far exceeded my expectations.

CP
CARLENE P.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
08/07/2014 Category: Service
No hassle making appt.
Service rep reviews car needs and listens to any questions I have (Benny)

JOHN F.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/06/2014 Category: Service
It is NOT so great
Read my review. I do not have time to repeat myself.
Sean H. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/18/2014

we are working on the time to perform a oil change. in the vary near future we are adding 3 more buys for quick lube service only. we hope this will speed the process up from 90 min avg to around 45 min

STACY M.
08/06/2014 Category: Service
wait time
I made my appointment online, I showed up 5 min early and there was no record of my appt. on check in log. I went for an oil change and new battery. I had to call several times several hours later trying to find out if my car was ready for pick up.
Sean H. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 08/18/2014

we in the middle of changing appt: systems and the on-line part was droping 1 out of 4. we are now transitioning back to x time and hope this solves this prob.

MARYANN G.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
the service man Felix
Had a problem with Hyundai at only 18,000 miles, not happy, but was taken care of in a way that I was happy and satisfied !

CYNTHIA M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/05/2014 Category: Service
I absolutely love my dealership!
They are always welcoming, friendly and helpful. They take good care of me and my vehicle.
Felix is my service guy and he is awesome!!!

JV
JOHN V.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Great service this time from Tony
I had an appt. at 10am for an oil change and Tony helped us. He took our car in at 10am and it was done by 10:45am. Great service you need more service advisors like Tony. Fast and friendly. Thank you Tony :-)

Jean G.
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Professional, courteous , friendly
Everyone made me feel comfortable and I felt at home. You were vet courteous and was able to answe all of my questions. I felt no pressure in buying another vehicle. This is my 3rd Hyundai and I have always been pleased with my vehicles and the service I have received from Hyundai. Thank you