Overall Rating 4.7076951/5Overall Rating 4.7076951/5Overall Rating 4.7076951/5Overall Rating 4.7076951/5rating 4.7076951
Overall Rating 2.1307644/5Overall Rating 2.1307644/5rating 2.1307644rating 2.1307644rating 2.1307644

WC
William C.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/01/2014 Category: Service
any afirmative words would explain my feelings
when I have problems, they get right to it and solve them without hassle. The employees are very friendly and look after all of their customers. Thanks "Buck" you know how to make people feel at home.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/01/2014

William, Thanks for seeing past our personal issue and grading our store as a whole. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot. Once again Thank You!

SK
STACEY K.
03/29/2014 Category: Service
Service Department is terrible
Was told that because I am a woman I would not understand how tint works on a car, I received my car back with the back window full of giant bubbles, this was a retint from the tint job they did the first time.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/01/2014

Hello Stacy, I hope the tint bubbles have dried for you. I havn't heard back as you stated you would. I am sorry that you feel that gender was an issue, all I asked was that if your husband ran a tint shop, and you were not accepting my answer for the bubbles, would you please have him call me. I will assume the bubbles are gone from the lack of a further complaint or acknowledegement that they are gone.

WR
WAYNE R.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
03/28/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, and on time.
Having expensive auto repairs is never a great experience but Henderson Hyundai made it more than tolerable.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/31/2014

Thank You Wayne, Thats our job as well as fixing the vehicle.

LL
LOUISE L.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/28/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
Henderson Hyundai is the only dealership I go to. Their customer service is excellent, they get the job done right the first time. The staff is friendly and professional. The cars are phenominal in performance and style. I have and always will recommend Henderson Hyundai to friends, family even strangers who want to know what kind of car I am driving. Velosters Rock!
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/28/2014

Louise, Thanks for the wonderful comments. They really mean a lot.

RO
RALPH O.
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Some really great, hard working, employees.
Benny Pacheco, Josie Gentry, Vito Russo are all great people to deal with. Thanks to them I am still a customer.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/27/2014

Thanks for taking the time to respond Ralph.

GL
Greg L.
2008 HYUNDAI ENTOURAGE
03/26/2014 Category: Service
service
Bennie Pacheco takes great care of my car and is always very polite and he represents your company extremely well. Very easy to work with.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/26/2014

03/24/2014 Category: Service
promt an courteous
///
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/26/2014

Thank You for responding to the survey Michael !

CHERYL C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/21/2014 Category: Service
Very friendly staff and they care of their customers
By far the best dealership I have done business with
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/24/2014

Cheryl, Thanks for taking the time!

Bobby M.
2013 HYUNDAI AZERA
A Service Review
My Service Review was made "in person." I neither called in, nor used any of the other methods offered.

Your Service Crew is rather professional. When I come in I have no long waits for counter service. And, my car is taken care of forthwith.

There are a couple of things that I don't feel quite satisfied with: 1. The oil I need, and is recommended in my Service Manual is 20W-30 Synthetic. This is what I request, but until very recently, I did not receive that oil--10W something else was put in my car. I could tell by the accompanying Noise that came as the car advanced in speed, and especially when I cranked my car. I was told that the lower grade oil was something that all the cars get. I find this awful, as at it lowest grades quoted, the OWNER'S (Service) Manual RECOMMENDS 20w-30. ANYTHING LESS IS CHEATING, IT SEEMS TO ME.

However, between my Service Representative and I, I now (my previous 2 trips in) feel that YOU'VE RECOVERED as regards the Service and Care of my POV; 2013 Hyundai Azera, which really is a very NICE CAR.

Bobby L. Murphy
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/24/2014

Hello Mr. Murphy, I've checked the owners manual for a 2013 Azera with a 3.3 engine and the recommended oil for that vehicle is 5W/30 non synthetic. If you check your receipt (Inv. # 301173) that is what shows we used 5w/30 synthetic oil. We offer the upgrade to synthetic for about $20.00 for people who want extra protection for thier vehicle. If you chose not to upgrade the oil you will recieve 5w/30 conventional oil as your manual states. At no time did we use 10w anything. But if we had your manual states that it is o.k. to use. They chose 5W/30 for better fuel economy. Page 8/5 in your manual. Sorry for any confusion there is.

SD
SANDRA D.
Everyone is friendly.
Everyone is friendly and the place was
spotless.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/19/2014

Sandra, Thank you for your time and kind words.

Marlene H.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
very effecient
timing was great -- service personnel polite, informative -- service work done in an effecient manner
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/24/2014

Marlene, We appreciate your business and your comments.

MICHAEL P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2014 Category: Service
Excellent all around experience
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/13/2014

Thank You Michael! Greatly appreciated!

LD
LAWRENCE D.
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/07/2014 Category: Service
Henderson Hyundai
Very good experience.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/11/2014

Thanks for taking the time Lawrence.

HL
HAZEL L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2014 Category: Service
The place is great due to the employee's that work there.
We give an A+ to Henderson Hyundai. They
treat us great every time we visit.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/11/2014

Thanks Hazel, your comments are appreciated by all of us.

JOHN M.
03/01/2014 Category: Service
Pay attention
Love the car, Maintenance program is good. Salesman did not pressure for a sale. The bad part was how long it took to close. Then the closer "forgot" to deduct the 30% off the price and failed to point out the amount financed and with whom. I foolishly trusted the Dealership to act on the square and took about a $3000 loss on the sale. Pay attention to the closers and question their every move.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/04/2014

Mr Miller, I can appreciate your displeasure with the Sales Dept. and I understand it takes all departments to make up Henderson Hyundai, but this survey was to be based on your service visit for that day. This is a report card for the advisors performance that day of service. Hopefully your service visit was o.k. because you didnt comment on it. I do apologize for your sales experience and I wiil forward this along to the proper dept.

DALE M.
Mesquite, NV
02/28/2014 Category: Service
Hour and a half wait 4 oil change .
First time, made an appointment,car sat for over an hour till I noticed it hadn't move. Asked why? Oooops, got a we are sorry someone messed up .30 min later...done. I came from mesquite 1 1/2 hrs away for not a free oil change.People nice but did not do their job...service. I hope next time will be better.I trade every two yrs.
Good place to purchase a car, service?
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/04/2014

Mr Mitchell, There is nothing I can do or say to give you back your lost time. All I can do is take responsibility for the mistake and hope you can see your way clear to let us try again. I have notated your account in an effort to never let this happen again. I apologize sincerly and thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Renato W.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
My service advisor
My service advisor is great. Always trying to go above and beyond. Last time I came in though I had to bring the car back because the check engine light came on when I filled up. Seems the mechanic forgot to reattach a part. It was inconvenient for me after being without my car for a good part of the da. I understand we all make mistakes I make them at work also but it was a pain to bring it back and wait for them to fix problem. Other then that great service.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/04/2014

Renato, We appreciate your understanding and also apologize for wasting your valuable time. Thank you for your business, it is appreciated.

CHRISTINE B.
Boulder City, NV
2012 Hyundai Elantra
The best.
I love my Hyundai. I have had one since 1990. The Excel. I will only buy Hyundai. My brother also. Soon to buy a new one. Thanks for making such a beautiful, reliable car. So many styles and models to choose from. God Bless and thanks.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/04/2014

Thanks Christine for taking the time to respond.

GP
Gregory P.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
15,000 mile service
Proficient service department
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/28/2014

Mr Perkins, On behalf of Tyreese and the whole Parts and Service Dept. we appreciate the wonderful comments. Thanks again.

PM
PATTI M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2014 Category: Service
wonderful experience
My car is always fixed right the first time.
The employees are courteous and down to earth.
KEVIN B. from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/24/2014