Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Susan C.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
The courteous staff and their communication.
Brooke Paul is a huge asset to your dealership. I have recommended her to two of my friends and they bought Tucsons from her. They thanked me for suggesting her and were very pleased with her assistance.

BJ
Beth J.
Circleville, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/22/2020 Category: Service
They're helpful and make sure my car is running its best.
They're helpful and make sure my car is running its best.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Love hearing those comments and always enjoy your visits. Thanks for the feedback.

MA
Melissa A.
Circleville, OH
01/21/2020 Category: Service
As always, great service and customer service! I always appreciate the complimentary car wash and vacuum. Very efficient!

TW
Thomas W.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Good Job!
Everyone is always nice and on top of things...
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

We like hearing those comments. Thanks for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

Mark R.
Wellston, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Always a good service experience, friendly staff and nice facilities, never had any problem with services performed
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

I will pass those kind words along to the team. Thanks for your time and thanks for your business.

TJ
Twila J.
Clarksburg, OH
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
My service guy, Steve, was very friendly and professional. He kept in contact with me about my car being repaired the whole time they had my car. When my car was finished they had even washed it and vacuumed the inside out. Overall great service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Such a great review of Steve. I may have to buy his lunch. Thanks for the survey response and thanks for your business.

Tina M.
Oak Hill, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, friendly staff
The salesman was very attentive to finding the vehicle I wanted, answered all my questions thoroughly and worked hard to get the deal I was looking for. I’ve bought two vehicles now and I will return in the future. I recommend them highly! They have a huge selection as well.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Those are such nice comments for me to read and you don't have any idea how hearing them impacts our company. Thank you so much for the survey and most of all thanks for your business.

KD
Katie D.
Kingston, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2020 Category: Service
A+ Service
I took my Tucson in for a tire repair and was in and out within a hour. Very friendly staff from beginning to end!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Well thank you for those kind words. We always try our best to give that level of service. Thank you for the survey and sorry you got something in your tire.

CP
Carol P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2020 Category: Service
The staff.
They are very friendly and courteous. They try to be upfront and honest... sometimes it can get backed up in the service department. when all else fails... a sense of humor always is appreciated.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Those are really nice comments. Thanks you for your kindness and thanks so much for your business.

CT
Charles T.
Kingston, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Honesty
Honest, straightforward, prompt, reliable. Nearby
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

You should be a surgeon. Thanks for the comments. It is always enjoyable having you here. Thanks for your time and thanks for your business.

Mike D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Professional, courtious and effecient
As always the service team was great. delivered the requested service with no issues, and on time. cost wasn't bad.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

I will take those comments with a smile. Thanks for your time and thanks for your business.

John D.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE DEPT. IN TOWN!!!!!!!
SWEET
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

I have never had us refered to as SWEET but I will take it. Thanks for your support and your business.

Jackson, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Buying my car was a very easy process I had great service
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

Thank you!! We appreciate you and your business!!

KH
Karen H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2020 Category: Service
My first service visit
On 12/5, on my way home from an out of state holiday visit I acquired a piece of metal in one of the tires on my new car😣😣. I knew that I needed a new tire so the day after I returned home I stopped in at the service department and Eric knew what I needed, ordered the new tire, and promptly set up my appointment to have the tire mounted/balanced on the day the tire arrived. Steve checked me in on my service day and the job was completed within 20 minutes! Steve was cheerful and efficient during the entire process and was helpful with the advise that I needed on tire pressure!
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

Thank you!! We appreciate you and your business!!

01/08/2020 Category: Service
Great service keeps me coming back!
The service and parts staff are the greatest at Herrnstein’s. They never let me down and on this visit got me in right away and even checked out a few other things for me. Big shoutout to Jeremiah in the shop! Great job Sir!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Aren't you just the kindest thing. Such great comments. I will keep my eyeball out for you on your next visit.