Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Review
Very happy with service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

We take these survey responses so seriously that even when we get 4 out of 5 we try to figure out where we fell short. If you would like, let me know how we could earned that 5th star. We appreciate your comments and we appreciate your business.

John R.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Fast and effective service.
I appreciate the quick appointment and fast and effective service! My car runs better and quieter than it has for many months! On the
negative side, the labor costs seem to me to be quite high. I was charged almost $11 to replace the engine air filter, and I declined a proposition to replace the antifreeze for about $115. The major reason I requested service was to repair the front drivers side axle, along with several recalls, and I was pleased that these were done at no additional cost.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Well I am glad that we were able to repair your vehicle for you. You come see me next time and I will help with a discount on your next service. Thanks for your business.

Ronald C.
Clarksburg, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/22/2019 Category: Service
service
ok
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the 4 stars. Sorry we did not stock your part. We are always trying to find the right mix between having to much inventory and too little. Thanks though for the response and thanks for your business.

MJ
Matthew J.
Washington Court House, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
We thought our car was having major engine trouble. .so we brought it here..come to find out, it was something less simple fix, saved us a huge headache! Very knowledgeable! !
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We just love it when customers take their time to respond. Thanks for the time but most of all thanks for your business. I am really glad we figured it all out for you.

2016 Hyundai Azera
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Not great results.
We got an oil change and there were dirty fingerprints on the door and window where sticker was placed. The oil change was last Tuesday and oil has been leaking out ever since, one week tomorrow and we drove over 300 miles over the weekend.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

You need to bring the vehicle here so we can look at the leak. I will address the fingerprints with the technician that worked on your vehicle. Please call me. You will not need an appointment and I will take care of thios personally.

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Dealership
Appreciate the service overall. The cleaning detailing could be slightly better, as they forgot my cargo carpet the last time. But overall, I am satisfied and really like my Kona and Herrnstein has done a good job overall on following up with maintenance and addressing my concerns.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the response to the survey. I hate that we can't get a 5 star because of the wash bay. I will get onto them. Thanks though for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

LR
Lester R.
Frankfort, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Local , on time app.
Friendly service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for responding to the survey. We are so appreciative. Most of our customers don't realize that we use this invormation to make us an even better place to shop. Thanks for the time it took you, but most of all thanks for your business.

WM
William M.
Jackson, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The people of Herrnstein were all very friendly.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the response. Let us know how we can be even more friendly to deserve that last star. Thanks for the response and thanks for your business.

Charles S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Inside door handle
Had a 10:20 app. had to Waite on the other service writer as the one at the desk could not check us in. Had to Waite because the righter was out on the lot doing who knows. Expected to Waite a bit but 30 min. was way to long. Have no complaint on mechanic good work as always
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

I always try to get to the bottom of responses like this. I am glad that we did excellent service on your vehicle. I see you had a 3:20 appointment that day and we were 13 minutes late getting you checked in. I can tell that we wrote the RO at 3:33 that day. Sorry for the iniconvenience.

Ashville, OH
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good place to have vehicle serviced
Liked the quickness of the oil change. Very quiet environment while I was waiting for my vehicle to be serviced!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you for responding to this survey. Let me know sometime what we can do to get that next star. It is important for us to know that we are giving 5 star service. Until then thanks for your business.

Jared P.
Hillsboro, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/26/2019 Category: Service
My only issue is they did not reset my oil change on my car. But I can do that myself.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

That is a valid issue and I will see to it that this get's done n the future. Appreciate the feedback. It makes us stronger and better when we listen to our customers.

HS
Hannah S.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
oil change
I waited for my car. oil change. shouldnt have taken so long but still trust worthy
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

I apologize that we didn't get you out of here in a timely manner. If you could respond and let me know how long were you here. What time was your appointment and what time did you get out of here. We always strive for excellence and looks like we let you down. I will make it a point to get that coffee pot looked at more regularly. Until then thanks for your business

Ashville, OH
07/11/2019 Category: Service
the employees
no comment
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

We appreciate the survey response. I was wondering what we could have done to get that 5th star. Thanks for your time and thanks for your business.

KW
Kelly W.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick Repairs, excellent customer service from service department
My A/C quit working in my brand new car that I'd only had for a month. I called the service department that day and they were able to get me an appointment for the next afternoon! The repair only took a couple of days and they were thorough in explaining what had happened and what they did to fix it in terms that I could understand(mechanics is foreign to me!)

My only complaint was the car they gave me to drive while they worked on mine smelled like a giant ashtray! I live less than 10 minutes from the dealership and by the time I got home my clothes and hair smelled like I had chain smoked a whole carton of cigarettes! Maybe that wouldn't be a huge deal to most, but I'm not only a non-smoker but I'm severely asthmatic too.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

We appreciate you kind words about our service department. However I appologise for the vehicle that you had to use smelling line smoke. Hopefulley on your next visit we can earn that fifth star!

Connie S.
Greenfield, OH
05/22/2019 Category: Service
The dealer ship where I got my car
I wanted to give all fives and I would have if the oil change sticker was in my window. I will try one more time at my next oil change and if I don’t get the sticker without asking I won’t be back.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

We will not let you down.