Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

GG
Gilbert G.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
They treat you like family.
The staff at Herrnstein Hyundai is the best. I am always greeted by name when I walk in the door by almost all the staff ! Keep up the great work! I will only do business with the Herrnstein Family dealerships!

TT

Bidwell, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
When I took my SUV in to get oil change the man that waited on me was very nice
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Doug is an extremely nice person. We like him alot also.

Grove City, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Timely and efficient
I was there for my appointment and was taken care of in a fast and courteous manner.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

That is always good to hear. We appreciate the reply.

RD
Russell D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service after the sale!
Great service department
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

We like hearing that we are great. We think you are great too.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick taking my car and through check.
Quick taking my car and through check.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We appreciate the input and we appreciate your business.

Bonita S.
Customer service
Outstanding customer service.... especially from Steve in the service department. Great asset to your company. He explained in detail one of my concerns about the cabin filter and Still had it checked just to be certain.
I love my Hyundai family of dealerships.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for all of those kind comments. We appreciate the comments but most of all appreciate your business.

SG
Sandra G.
service and friendliness
They are always friendly and helpful. Have never been dissatisfied with my service there.

PR
Peggy R.
Prompt Recall Service
I had a recall on my Sonata and received prompt service. Very friendly and professional.

TF
Teresa F.
Washington Court House, OH
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Herrnstein Hyundai
The people in the dealership--the sales department made me feel very welcome, explained everything to me during the car buying process and helped me in the selection of the car. I am very pleased with my 2017 Hyundai Elantra. I appreciate their kindness, patience, and follow-up with me after the purchase.
The people in the service department have been very helpful and supportive, as well as friendly. If a service is necessary, they let me know, explaining the necessity of it, how long it will take, and of course, how much it will cost.
I appreciate the friendliness and support of the entire staff. They have made me feel at home.

--Teresa A. ford
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

That is just wonderful to hear all of those compliments. If we had a customer of the month award YOU would certainly get it. Thanks for the compliments but most of all thanks for your business.

HC
Howard C.
Greenfield, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Very quick. Explained all they did. Very friendly service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

I love reading comments like that. We strive all the time for communicating back with the customer. I will pass that information along.

BA
Belynda A.
Stoutsville, OH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Dave in service is wonderful.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for that comment. I will pass it along to him.

CJ
Corinne J.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Every time I’m there I am always taken care of promptly and the team is always courteous and explain things well.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

I will pass that compliment on to Doug and the staff. It is greatly appreciated that you took the time to put it in an e-mail back to us. Thanks for that and thanks for your business.

Otway, OH
Hyundai customer
Excellent service. Everyone helpful and friendly. Service completed in timely manner.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you so much for your response to the survey. We appreciate it greatly and we use these numbers to check ourselves out. We thank you so much for the time it took for you to do, but most of all we appreciate your business.

Traci S.
Circleville, OH
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Staff is always friendly and accommodating
Everyone is always so accommodating. They are always able to get my car in for service whenever I need it which is a huge help since I work 3 jobs and my time is very limited.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

I am so glad that we can accomodate that schedule of yours. We appreciate your business.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Ease of scheduling
Excellent customer service of staff
Clean waiting area with nice amenities
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Comments like that just make my day. We so appreciate the comments but most of all appreciate your business.

Wheelersburg, OH
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Nice folks, excellent service
I have been to several Hyundai dealerships for service. Folks at the Hernstein are outstanding. They were very warm, courteous and do know how to make a customer feel comfortable and valued. Thank you guys!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

That is just a wonderful comment to hear. We really try hard to create that feeling because we believe in the Herrnstein Family of which you are part of.

Thanks for the comments and thanks for your business.

LA
Laura A.
South Salem, OH
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
They were really nice and helped take care of my car and answered all my questions they made me feel at home
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Those are great kind words for me to wake up to this morning. Thanks for the vote of confidence and thanks for your business.

RP
Rebecca P.
Wellston, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Great place excellent service. Steve was amazing.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for those kind words. I will pass them along to Steve. WE really like him and his customers really think he is the greatest.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great people!
Everyone is fantastic!!!! I can not say enough about them...
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you so much for responding to the survey. We use this information to help us track our successes. Thanks for your time and thanks for your business.