Highway 92 Service Center

Latest Review over 5 years ago

Anita B.
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Anita said the business took her in quickly. They provided her with personalized service. She said they even brought her vehicle to her home for her. She relies on the business, the owner, and the staff. They are honest and the prices for service are fair.

ST
Sharon T.
07/15/2014
I always appreciate the service I receive through Oney's shop....I know that I will be treated respectfully....and with honesty! If I'm told I need something done in the way of a repair, I know that's the truth and that I will never be sold a repair I don't need.

Darren P.
Las Cruces, NM
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/11/2014 Category: Service
Darren said everybody was very courteous, attentive, and honest. He was very happy with the service he received and really appreciates how prompt they were.

CG
Christine G.
07/08/2014 Category: Service
Christine said they are always fixing her vehicles.

GM
Gareth M.
06/23/2014
great service
I feel very confident when I bring my truck to Highway 92 Service Center. I trust the guys there and I feel that they will be honest and fair with me.

MA
Mike A.
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Mike said they did a good job.

Jimmy H.
Cadillac Fleetwood
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business provided good customer service.

Johhny R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Johhny said their customer service is good with reasonable pricing.

Carl S.
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Carl said they did what they were supposed to do in a very efficient time.

AE
Adana E.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Adana said it was a hassle going to this business and being told that she would not understand something. When she got her vehicle back, it is worse than when she took it in. For these reasons she would not recommend them for service.
Oney C., Owner/Technician/Mechanic from Highway 92 Service Center responded on 06/26/2014

I certainly apologize for such a bad experience. This is the type of feedback in which I will pay special attention too. I appreciate your honesty Adana. What can I do for you, to make it right? I Strive for 100% customer satisfaction and in No Way am I purposley trying to offend my customers. I am asking you to please communicate back to me and allow us to regain your trust. I want your business

Oney Crowley
Owner Hwy 92 Service Center

Robin H.
Hereford, AZ
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Robin said the business does a good job. He will continue to take his vehicle to them.

Sylvia H.
Hyundai Accent
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Sylvia said the business was very nice and helpful.

BW
Brendan W.
Mc Neal, AZ
06/17/2014
Transmission replacement
Kudos to DJ, Oney, and the gang. Another job well done. The truck is shifting very well, and I'll be on the road trip come Friday. Everything's working good.

Now, if they'd only be open on Saturdays for at least oil changes, it would be a better world.

GB
Gayle B.
Green Valley, AZ
Nissan Pickup
06/14/2014 Category: Service
Gayle said this business provided him with good service.

Mike L.
Naco, AZ
GMC Rally
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Mike said they have always provided him with good service.