Highway 92 Service Center

Allan S.
Mc Neal, AZ
05/30/2014
Excellent service.
Great customer and vehicle service. Oney, DJ and the crew fixed my daughters car in a minimum amount of time with the work done right. Look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you.

KC
Kiki C.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/23/2014 Category: Service
Kiki said that the business provides good service.

Mary B.
05/22/2014
Everyone was friendly, polite,and helpful.
The car was serviced in a timely manner, and done right the first time.

Matt C.
Toyota Pickup
05/20/2014
They pay attention.
I've been doing all my truck and auto service at Hwy 92 for more than ten years. In fact, I bought a brand new Toyota RAV4 in 2009 and all it's service, other than warranty work, has been performed at HWY 92... to my complete satisfaction.
Oney Crowley is a no-nonsense manager whose word is golden. His office and shop staff are careful and competent. I've always been confident my vehicles are repaired and maintained properly, and if there is any question, they attend to the matter quickly and efficiently.

The best compliment I can offer is: HWY 92 Service Center pays attention to you and your vehicle. I very highly and confidently recommend them.

AE
Andy E.
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Andy said this business is the best.

NH
Nathan H.
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Nathan said the business got him in quickly on an unscheduled visit.

ER
Erin R.
Tucson, AZ
Nissan Pickup
05/17/2014
integrity, quality work, friendly, keep customer informed
I had a major breakdown in a place where I knew almost no-one. I was pretty much shooting in the dark with a recommendation from one person I knew only casually. In this situation I could really have been taken advantage of. Instead, DJ was very informative and reassuring. They worked with me and kept me informed every step of the way. My vehicle was repaired quickly and they did a thorough inspection which provided me with a thorough list of the condition of my vehicle. They did not try to stick me with additional costs or insist on with I could not afford.

The service I received was among the best I've seen in my 40 years of driving. Highway 92 Service Center would be my car care choice if I lived near Bisbee.

TD
Trish D.
05/15/2014
HW 92 Rocks!
I've been using HW 92 Service Center since I've lived here. Ony and his crew have always taken care of my Honda and given me honest and fair service.

Janus P.
Toyota Matrix
05/15/2014 Category: Service
Janus said the service from this business was good.

Johnny R.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Johnny said this business always puts him first. They do quality work at a decent price.

PD
Patrick D.
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Patrick said he enjoys going there. They helped him out incredibly.

Sue B.
Dodge Dakota
04/28/2014 Category: Service
Sue said she has been going to this business for a long time and they have always taken care of her. She is happy with their work.

Sue B.
Dodge Dakota
04/28/2014 Category: Service

EH
Eric H.
Hereford, AZ
04/26/2014 Category: Service
Eric said everything at this business was great.