Overall Rating 2.599998/5Overall Rating 2.599998/5rating 2.599998rating 2.599998rating 2.599998

AP
Anita P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/04/2019
My first visit
Mike was straight forward and spoke to me in layman terms. It was a refreshing experience from a mechanic.

KF
Kelli F.
04/04/2019
I Trust Holden's Automotive
I've been a customer of Holden's Automotive for as long as they have been in business. I trust Mike Holden and his team and have recommended many of my friends and family.

Joey S.
Saturn Aura
03/29/2019
Good Service As Always ...
Brought my car in for a simple oil change. Had mentioned to Mike that my mirror was broken. I wasn’t sure if that was a body shop thing or if that was something he could do. He was able to fix that along with another minor problem I had with the car (which he didn’t even charge me for). I was recommended to his service several years ago. It was a great recommendation and I have continued to come there because of your integrity and honesty and ability.

JI
Jason I.
Tarpon Springs, FL
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the employees provided kind customer service. They completed the service quickly.

GM
Gavin M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Gavin said his vehicle works and this business helped him out. They did not take advantage or create more issues. They were honest.

03/21/2019
Satisfied Customer
I was very pleased with the service I received at Holden's Automotive. Everything was explained to me and the work was completed quickly.

David W.
03/14/2019
Dependable
We had a complex problem with a leak and Gary was very diligent in solving the problem. In the end, he made everything right.

John B.
Toyota Matrix
03/07/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff was honest about his vehicle's needs and saved him about $200.

GB
Gregory B.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said they came through, they did all the work in a timely manner, and he can't ask for much more than that. He stated it is good to have an honest automotive repair place around.

02/24/2019
My car's favorite place for a spa day!
These guys do a great job! My old car feels new again after they finish each service!
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 03/04/2019

We certainly appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you. Our goal is to provide you with unmatched service each time you visit.

AC
Alan C.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Alan said he would recommend this business for service.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you, Alan for your support and encouragement. Call us whenever you need us.

Michael B.
Grayson, GA
02/16/2019
Great service and quality work
I wrote an initial review very favorably but indicated that I thought prices had increased and I was wrong.

I’ve had great service from Mike and his team and will definitely be back.

02/16/2019
Great service as usual
Holden took care of my vehicle, which was broken down. I've used Holden for quite some time and trust his shop unconditionally to take care of my vehicles.

However, I've noticed the prices creeping up on standard services such as brakes and other services. Unfortunately, the prices are likely to make me shop around more aggressively.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for your rsponse, Michael. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our work. However, our prices have not increased for at least 6 years. We have had the same price on maintanence services for a very long time. Anytime you have a question, just ask us at time of service and we will be happy to show you.

JJ
Joyce J.
Grayson, GA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said she likes the employee Mike at this business, he is a good guy.

EB
Earl B.
Stone Mountain, GA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Earl said the employees were good. They were helpful. They were trustworthy. They provided great service.

MA
Melinda A.
Lilburn, GA
02/11/2019
Always great service!
We always take our car to Holdens. They have been honest with us and always do quality repair.

Kia Niro
02/10/2019
front man is great!
i stopped in by chance to see if I could have my oil changed. The man at the front was so friendly and kind. He was able to fit me in and in under an hour, it was done. He also said they would check all my fluid levels and my tires and brakes just to make sure all was ok. I do not believe the mechanics in the back checked any fluid levels or my tires. I think they simply changed my oil, which was fine because that is what I asked for. But dont say that's going to be done and then you dont do it. I know for a fact because the tire pressures are too high on 2 tires, and they remained that way after service. It did leave me with an insecurity on the level of service from the back. But your front man is wonderful!!
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your response. It is very surprising that you found the tire pressures were not corrected. We pride ourselves on being that shop that does not overlook anything on the car. As one can see, this is the first review we have ever recieved that mentioned we overlooked something. I have gone through a painstaking process to hire the best crew there is. I will address this with my techs. I know that no one is perfect and mistakes can happen but we cannot let this happen ever. I will be contacting you by phone to personally take care of this. I look forward to speaking with you and earning your future business.

HC
Harry C.
Lilburn, GA
02/09/2019
Rear brakes; oil change.
I was a little curious about the number of quarts of oil for my engine. Looking at price and units I’m thinking 5 ?? I had an older Silverado and it seemed like it took 6 quarts ? I just wasn’t clear about that.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your response, Harry. Our computer system defaults to five quarts when we enter in an oil change job and before we give the receipt to the customer, we have to manually change the number of quarts we actually put in. So from time to time, we just forget to change it in the receipt to 6 or 7 or whatever number it is. Your vehicle does have 6 quarts, we just forgot to change it on your invoice. Sorry for the confusion.

Buick Enclave
02/08/2019
Services and Smiles
Great service, friendly atmosphere.

Steve B.
Ford Expedition
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that the place was timely, did good work, and had good communication.

GB
Greg B.
Nissan Sentra
01/31/2019
Replaced my Struts
Mike, thank you for getting to the bottom of the problem with my car. As I told you I was going to take the car to the dealer until you personally called me. It's Feb 27 now and no problem any more. I also appreciate your personal attention to make time to ride with me to my home and drive the car back to your shop so you could hear the 'popping' sound for yourself. I will just say to anyone reading this, Mike is a stand up guy who cares about his customers and his business. If you are reading reviews and come across this one, I recommend him and his crew at Holden's Automotive.

01/31/2019
Replaced my Struts
I brought my car in because when I turned my steering wheel I heard popping sounds. I paid $1,000 for you to replace my front struts. The popping sound persists when I turn the steering wheel same as it did before I brought it to your shop. You replaced my rack and pinion a year and half ago and I've no problems. I'm not sure how or why you got this one wrong but that's a lot of money to pay to be left with a car that has the exact same problem now as it did when I brought it in. So I'm not going to answer No to the next question of would I recommend you to a friend, at this point.
Michael H. from Holden's Automotive responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Greg for bringing your vehicle back in for us to rectify the noise issue. Although we did hear a noise from the struts, that was not all the issues and we apologize for not catching that the first time. Gary spoke to you after you picked up your car from us the second time and you said that all noises were gone so thank you for allowing us to correct the issue. Although we are not perfect, we are always going to be fair and honest. If there is ever any issue in the future, just commuicate that to us and we will correct it.