ME
Matt E.
01/04/2019
Simply the best!
Today was a perfect example of why We take all of our cars to Hollifields’s for any and all service work. I called and they were able to work me in and knocked out all of the items I needed. The bill was more than fair, and had me done same day.

They even made sure I had a ride to and from work if I needed it. These guys are the gold standard of service, honesty, and integrity. I am their customer for life.

-Matt Ellis

Julie C.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Julie said the business gave her updates before they did work on her vehicle. They were quick, on time, the pickup was easy and she was able to pay over the phone.

David W.
12/29/2018
Prompt, friendly, and quality service.
Always courteous, professional, and excellent service.

Al S.
12/25/2018
always fixed the problem
friendly courteous service with a smile. any problem is always repaired to satisfaction.

Marsha H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/17/2018
"Awesome" Service.
This local family business is, in my opinion the best there is. From the office personnel to the mechanics. Trust them completely.

PW
Peter W.
Nebo, NC
12/13/2018
Awesome Service every time
Never an issue. Very knowledgeable about every facet of auto repairs. Installation of accessories to major engine rebuilt, always done right for a very fair price. Extremely accommodating staff with a down home family environment.

IL
Israel L.
Nissan Xterra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Israel said they have always been reliable in the past and he has never had any issues with them.

Carrie W.
Old Fort, NC
Nissan Quest
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Carrie said they have excellent service.

Jeremy G.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said they seem to always get things fixed in a timely manner. They're easy to deal with and they do good work.

Robin R.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Robin said they take good care of her vehicle, they are helpful and professional.

Ray S.
Nissan Rogue
12/03/2018
Service and quality.
One of the few businesses around that gives an honest view of the fix for problems. More than happy to work with you on timing of work. Cost of work performed is great. I have and will continue to recommend them to family and friends.

AE
Amy E.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/01/2018
Friendly dependable Service!
I'm always treated respectfully and with professionalism. Expectations of turnaround service have always been met.

LC
Larry C.
11/30/2018
great work
They always do quality work and always treat the customers very well

Debbie S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/27/2018
Johnny will let me pay over a little time. I’m thankful he trust that he will get his money.
I’ve never had any problems with any repairs done to my car. I’ve always been treated with respect and consideration. I’m extremely picky who works on my ‘03 Monte Carlo SS. It’s my baby and I try to take extreme care of it. Hollifields meets my needs.

Shane S.
11/26/2018
High quality, great customer service
Me as well as my family have been going to Hollifield's auto repair for years. Not only do they do the highest quality work in Marion but they work with my busy schedule as well as explain any questions I ever have. Their prices are hard to beat and they always make me and my family feel welcome and satisfied with their service.

11/16/2018
Each time that I call or visit Hollifield Auto Repair, I am treated with respect and receive great service. They are very accommodating with my schedule and are always willing to get my vehicle worked in.

Michael H.
11/10/2018
Always give excellent service! Fair pricing Good people
Nic and other Techs very professional

DN
Donald N.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Donald said he was treated well and the work was done well.

NG
Noel G.
Audi TT
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Noel said she was nervous when first going to the business. However, after going there she is really impressed. The front office employee inspected the vehicle and told her in detail what was needed. Everyone there was very nice and they do good work.

BR
Bill R.
Old Fort, NC
11/07/2018
Good Service
They did what I asked them to do and charged a fair price.