KC
Kirstin C.
01/29/2018
Car repair with integrity
I have always brought our cars to dealerships because I felt they had to be more honest and knowledgeable because there main business is to sell cars. About a year ago we decided to give HomeTown Auto a try because the location was so much more convenient and had heard by word of mouth they were good.
Well I can tell you we have been impressed over and over again ever since. These guys are as honest as it gets. They explain everything so even my wife who knows very little about cars can understand. It's such a good feeling to know your going to get good and honest service at a very reasonable rate. They will not charge you for something you don't need and will do there very best to fix what is needed.

DN
DEREK N.
01/10/2018
Honest people
I just went to Home Town Auto for my first time and I was very impressed with there honesty and customer service. They tell you the truth with out trying to charge you for things you don’t need. Very honest and trustworthy place to bring your vehicle. I wound recommend to anyone and everyone!

MA
MICHELLE A.
01/13/2017
Thorough and affordable
I appreciate the team's practical approach to take good care of my vehicle.

Michelle,

Keeping our customers informed about their vehicle service helps for making the best decisions. Thank you for the recommendation.

SCOTT M.
Hopkins, MN
01/07/2017
Home Town Auto
Great service and friendly employees. I would recommend them to all of my friends! In fact, anytime I hear someone say they need to find a good place to take their car, I recommend Home Town Auto Service!!

Scott,

A personal referral is very important to us. A great recommendation indeed. Thank you.

PC
PAT C.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/06/2017
chevrolet traverse
Great people, fair price, ork done right the first time

Pat,

Our goal is to provide great service to each of our customers. Thank you for the review.

Jeff S.
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisa. She would recommend this business.

Lisa and Jeff,

Your continued patronage is highly valued. Thank you for the recommendation.

A.J. S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/30/2016 Category: Service
A.J. said they have always been really nice and honest.

A.J.,

We have some great customers which make it easy to be nice. Thank you for the recommendation.

PK
PAUL K.
Ford C-Max
12/28/2016
Great, friendly service at fair price- as always.
Nice job fixing a slow leak. Big or small, these guys do a great job.
Tim, Pat a. from HomeTown Auto Service responded on 01/03/2017

Paul,

Your kind words and review are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

PW
Penny W.
12/27/2016
Only place I will take my car!
Pat and Eric were so accommodating yesterday! Had problem with my brakes and did not expect my car til today. They managed to work it in to their busy schedule and I got it back yesterday. Thanks guys.

Scott B.
Burnsville, MN
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Scott said they did a great job.

Scott,

We appreciate knowing when we do a great job.

Thanks for the recommendation.

KW
Karli W.
Burnsville, MN
Honda Accord
12/25/2016 Category: Service
Karli said this business is very polite and helpful, and got her what she needed in a timely manner.

Karli,

Time is important to our customers and we do our best to get them on their way as quickly as possible.

FR
FRANK R.
Farmington, MN
12/23/2016
Quick Service!
I stopped in for an oil change and they were very busy. They were able to get my truck in for and oil change and I was on my way in less than 1/2 hour!! THANKS!

Frank,

Happy we were able to work it out and get you on your way.

Thank you for the review.

Chris B.
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Chris said the business performs excellent customer service.

Chris,

We try to let our customers know we appreciate them by the way we treat them. Happy to hear you received good service on your visit.

We appreciate the review.

Brenna H.
Bettendorf, IA
Chrysler Sebring
12/19/2016 Category: Service
Brenna said her overall experience with this business was good.

Brenna,

Happy we were able to help and get you on your way.

Bob S.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/17/2016 Category: Service
Bob said anytime he has a problem, he will go to this business. He has been more than satisfied with them.

Bob,

Being a return customer means a lot to us. Thanks for placing your trust with us for your vehicle needs.

We appreciate the review.

JIM* A.
12/16/2016
Quality/integrity
As always-excellent on time service. Respectful help and accurate with cost estimate and time estimate and willing to make it right.

Jim,

It is important for us to be as accurate as possible, that we all know that we are on the same page.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Mike C.
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Mike said this business is outstanding. He said Tim was able to get him in on short notice and they were able to get his vehicle fixed. He said they made him feel good about bringing his vehicle to them, like they always do. He said he appreciates the good service and he is glad to have this facility.

Mike,

We know that being without a vehicle is never convenient. We try to limit this inconvenience and get you on your way a quickly as possible. It is great when everything works as it should.

Thank you for the review.

TL
THOMAS L.
GMC Sierra
12/09/2016
Great machanics
The machanics do great work. Always seem happy to help.

Tom,

In today's time of folks having too much to do, helping our customers does leave us with a happy feeling of being able to help with the "to do" list.

Thanks for your recommendation.

BG
BARBARA G.
Farmington, MN
Dodge Journey
12/08/2016
Trustworthy
Very friendly, reliable, honest people

Barbara,

We so appreciate the kind words. Our customers are very important to us and we hope we show that on each visit.

GM
GARY M.
12/08/2016
Been a customer for years
There is a reason why Tim and Pat have earned my loyalty. In one word- Trustworthy..... They fix/repair what is wrong at a fair price and try and save you money when they can.

Gary,

Customer loyalty is very important and means a great deal to us. Thank you for the nice review.