Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Tyler, TX
Chevrolet Cruze
03/28/2018
Coolant leak
Thank you for contacting us regarding the review I submitted. Your quickness and eagerness to resolve the issue was amazing. Sorry we did not give you another chance to resolve the issue. We will continue to use Hughes Automotive for our auto repairs. Look forward to do business with you in the future.
I know my husband has used you for years but this was my first time. Did not mean to be so harsh, just was upset it was not fixed. In the future will contact you first if there is a problem since I now feel certain it will be addressed and resolved.
Thank you so very much.

03/28/2018
Coolant leak
A week to 10 after having the coolant leak repaired it began leaking again. Just took vehicle to the dealer. Would be nice if there were a 30 day guarantee on the work and it could be taken back and fixed at no charge for labor if the additional work had not actually repaired the problem.
Thank you.
Billy H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 03/28/2018

Hi Joe,
There is a one year warranty on the work that is performed. A hose was found leaking and replaced. I will be glad to warranty the hose if needed!
Thank you for your business.

Billy