4.6

11/06/2019 Category: Service
bb
great service

11/02/2019 Category: Service
close to home and vehicle with a great warranty
The service staff was very helpful for my needs that day

ER
Evelyn R.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, efficient, and knowledgeable
And I was so very happy to get the clock in the car repaired. Also, my Santa Fe Sport is getting better in-town mileage ; I don’t know what you did but I like it!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast and easy
Love the new quick oil change service. No appointments needed!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Ease of working with service crew
Fast courteous service!

HB
Henrietta B.
Folkston, GA
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service

10/05/2019 Category: Service
Rita says:
Efficient friendly knowledgeable- - especially young Asian woman with clipboard as one enters Service area (don’t remember name) takes her time to provide customer with answers to all questions.

Mary S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Always friendly

Marvin B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Rick does a great job serving his customers
Rick Jackson provide EXCELLENT customer service in resolving my issue with an extended warranty
That I purchased from Carl Gregory after I purchased my 2015 Genesis in May 2014. Since
I could not find someone to refurbish my mag wheels the people at Multi Shield/IAS recommended
I go back to the deal who now is StepOne and have the manager contact them at their HQs
In Texas. Rick stepped right up and worked quickly with them to resolve the issue.

I now have an appt on Monday 9/30 to get the work done and Rick even will provide a
loaner for my use until the work is completed.

9/30/19 - Update the warranty folks dropped the ball - their vendors couldn't come to Brunswick. Rick spent more time working with them and volunteered to find someone who will do the job and will set it up for me and let me know when to bring my Genesis back in. GREAT SECOND EFFORT!! Marvin B Bush

FAST, NO HASSLES,  GREAT SERVICE!!!
Marvin Bush, SSI, GA

VH
Valerie H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased they are very polite and do a good job

RK
Rick K.
Rock Hill, SC
09/24/2019 Category: Service
They came thru when we needed it most!
Car was damaged by parts falling off a semi ! We were on the way to Miami to catch a cruise the next morning. I explained the situation to service rep Dina, gave her insurance co ph # and claim # and provided ins co with her name and #. Dina advises ur rental car is here. Go on enjoy ur cruise. “I got this”. Monday a wk later car was ready! She wudnt take any money until they got the ins check! A disaster turned into a stress free week! She’s a keeper! U ought to take her out to dinner!!

Allenhurst, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Ok dealership
Nice looking dealership. Employees passing through the service waiting area weren't very friendly. The service girl was real nice though. As I went out looking at vehicles while waiting, I wasn't approached by anyone. Maybe I was in the market to trade.
RICHARD L J. from Hyundai Brunswick responded on 10/03/2019

We are actively working on improving our ammenities

Williston, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2019 Category: Service
The people make the Difference!!
I would like to say Thank You to all the staff for being such a big help in buying my car, then to the service department for trying to fix my car in a timely manner. Keep up the great work!!!

2019 Hyundai Accent
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast
I dropped my car off at 8:15 and they had my car finished in less than an hour. Very satisfied. Deanna was extremely nice.

Robert C.
Saint Marys, GA
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Timely and attentive. Very courteous staff.

Townsend, GA
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast Oil change
No appointment needed! In and out fast. Great service

Jeffrey S.
Waverly, GA
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Got in right away. Great service all around!

PS
Patricia S.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
I had some issues with my year old car and the service lady helped me and the tech and manager took great care of my car and solved the issues on my car and fixed my car. Thank you all!

09/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Michelle was very helpful and pleasant to work with. The repair was done in a timely manner. We will definitely be taking our car back anytime it needs service.