Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5rating 4.74074
Overall Rating 2.25926/5Overall Rating 2.25926/5rating 2.25926rating 2.25926rating 2.25926

EJ
Erwin J.
10/20/2019 Category: Service
It’s conveniet and consumer service as well
A plus

Salem, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
I have been very happy with with all the service appointments I have had for the 3 years I have been in the area. It was a pleasure to work with the sales department when I bought my new car.

KN
Kathy N.
Pendleton, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Safety Service
Great service on a walk-in basis for a safety item

Stewart M.
West Union, SC
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as always.
They always exceed expectations.

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai has an excellent Service Department

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Great service and communication! Evan is the best!

Abbeville, SC

David G.
Toccoa, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Thoughtful people working to please
My appointment took longer than expected but I felt that the mechanic really cared that he got it right. I was well cared for in the comfortable waiting room. They have a massage chair and snacks. They want to please.

EF
Edmond F.
Elberton, GA
Good job
I can always count on these guys to help me take care of my car. Even when the bill is more than anticipated. Thanks guys!!

Kathleen M.
Pickens, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Kathy`s
Very friendly and work completed in a timely manner.

VS
Victoria S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Great place and reasonably priced
I got my oil changed and inspection done. Evan had let me know my front brakes were in need of attention right away. It’s the only place I feel comfortable with working on my car. I know they do a good Trustworthy job.

Rory C.
Pickens, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant, knowledgable staff.
Quite pleased overall. The lounge area could be larger with a few more amenities but is better than most. It compares well with other makes and other Hyundai Service Centers. It falls a bit short of a Genesis dealership but there is not one nearby. They do seem to improve it on an ongoing basis. It seems each time I come in for service something has been improved.
Most importantly the staff are pleasant, knowledgeable and professional.
As Arnold always says "I'll be back.'

VZ
Virgina Z.
Williamston, SC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating, great staff and service
Happy to always schedule my service to fit into my availability

Stewart M.
West Union, SC
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellence wrapped in decency
I had a tire blow out and spent all afternoon at the dealership until they could find me the Goodyear Eagle replacement. In a whole afternoon you get to see what customer satisfaction is and it was all around me. I hope to purchase my next vehicle from Anderson when the 2020 Sonata arrives or the right 3017 Azera comes in on trade.

Pelzer, SC
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Quick and reliable service
This was my first experience as we are new to the area. Quick and precise maintenance done in a little amount of time. Very courteous service manager, who was very exact as to how the car was.

VM
Vincent M.
Hartwell, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2019 Category: Service
1st Service for Tuscon
Everyone was professional and courteous. Vehicle was serviced in a reasonable amount of time.

AA
Austin A.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and the service was fast

Bruce H.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
They provided great service in a timely manner for our regards maintenance on our vehicle