Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5rating 4.74074
Overall Rating 2.25926/5Overall Rating 2.25926/5rating 2.25926rating 2.25926rating 2.25926

2019 Hyundai Accent
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Was good experience

PM
Patricia M.
West Union, SC
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer / owner of vehicle
I was only in for an oil change. Now had I done this review on my previous visit' would have been very disappointed due to Hyundai not standing behind their paint because I was 6 days past reporting the problem.

Shannon H.
Easley, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for choosing us to care for your car. We hope on your next visit we may achieve 5 stars. We do appreciate your business!

Townville, SC
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Good Service-
Service is quick and good
Trying to make appointment takes a lot of time & patience
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for your considerate review. We are continually working on an easier appointment process. Your feedback is appreciated. We hope that your next service opportunity will help us achieve 5 stars!

Marsha C.
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Accent
The technician was awesome. He did the work faster than expected and he helped in a way I would never had expected, especially at a dealership repair shop. Thank you so much.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/19/2019

Glad we could help out fairly quickly! We hope your next visit will help us get 5 stars!

Catherine H.
Salem, SC
2017 Hyundai Azera
06/07/2019 Category: Service
On time as promised.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you! We strive to have all of our customers serviced and completed in a timely manner!

WW
Walter W.
Greenville, SC
05/25/2019 Category: Service
It’s okay
The gentleman that served us was excellent,
It take long to service my car and they didn’t try to sell unnecessary items for my car and which I thought was great because other dealers have.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you!!! Hopefully next time we will be able to complete your service quicker and receive 5 Stars!

Tommie B.
Seneca, SC
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil change/tire rotation
Great service, just not in a timely manner.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the feedback! We hope we can complete your service faster in the future to achieve 5 stars on your next visit!

Belton, SC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Service. Manager was awesome
He helped me out when the the bill ended up being more than I was told at first.
Thank you so much!!
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the stars. It is our Hope's to achieve 5 stars on your next visit!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Routine service handled in timely manner.
None
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the review. It is our hopes that we will be able to receive 5 stars on your xnext visit!

David B.
Abbeville, SC
2016 Hyundai Equus
03/30/2019 Category: Service
service
Hyundai tire sale promotions should also include cars that have different size front and rear tires in order to treat all customers equally. I felt completely left out of the sale. After all, I didn't design the car Thats the way it was sold. Tires are very hard to find for the rear tire size and that should never the case. I only hope that I never need one in an emergency.

Abbeville, SC

Tommie B.
Seneca, SC
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Servicing
Always top notch service. Courteous staff and timely service.👍🏾

WR
William R.
Williamston, SC
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Regular service
Quick efficient and on time service

2015 Hyundai Azera
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Service guy said it would be about 45 minutes and it was!

Fair Play, SC
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service and findings could be explained better.
Although it was listed as checked on the service form, extras like air filters, tire pressures, fluid top offs weren't discussed before keys were returned. I felt rushed to leave like just an oil change wasn't that important.

Ricco S.

Shane B.
Starr, SC
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service overall
Had a component go out under warranty, they promptly gave me a loner vehicle that was also nice as they ordered part to replace on my vehicle.