Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5rating 4.74074
Overall Rating 2.25926/5Overall Rating 2.25926/5rating 2.25926rating 2.25926rating 2.25926

Central, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change took too long
Was there for an hour and half for a scheduled oil change. Not acceptable.
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/28/2019

I sincererly apologize that your recent visit did not meet your expectations. i would like to speak with you to ensure your next visit is positive and make sure that the situation is rectified. Thank you for your feedback.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Called to set up an appointment to get my steering looked at because it seemed very loose and was banging back and forth. My car had less than a hundred thousand miles so was still under warranty. When I call to make the appointment, the guy just said to name a time and bring it in. I told him what I was bringing it in for and my name and a Time. When I walked in the door he just looked at me and said can I have your keys. I asked him if he knew what I was there for or who I was and he looked a little confused, he then just said an oil change. I had to explain why I brought the car in and what I needed done. He told me it would take 30 minutes. He said he would call me when it was ready. After not hearing from them, I called and was told the price of fixing the steering. He said the car had over a hundred thousand miles it was not under warranty. When we questioned that, because obviously the odometer would not lie oh, he figured out that they were either looking at the wrong car or not looking in the right place in his words?? About 4 hours later after not hearing from them we went back in and had to wait to be told what was really going on. It took the whole day and I left feeling unsure about what they had actually done to my car. I used to really have confidence in this place, but I don't know that I will go back. We bought two cars from them and had great service about 5 years ago. Moved out of state and came back and it seems to have gone a little downhill.
Erik S., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 12/07/2018

I do apologize your last isit was not to par here at Hyundai of Anderson we aim to give our customers excellent service
I will be reaching out for further info regarding this matter
and we will address this issue
Thanks again
for the feed back
Hyundai of Anderson

10/26/2018 Category: Service
Lounge
The commucation is poor I waited and waited
Erik S., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 10/30/2018

I do apologize that your visit was less than perfect
I am working on the communication concern and the all around wait I will be reaching out just to ask a few questions
Again Thanks for you input

SO
Sheryl O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Not too pleased with the service experience
Service dept. needs some work as far as greeting, scheduling services and write-up goes. Used to have a big guy named Scott I think, get him back or have someone covering for him if he's out.

I will wait till my next scheduled maintenance is set up and completed before I answer the recommendation question below!!!

Well since I have to answer the question before submitting, the way I feel right now NO
Erik S., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 10/22/2018

I do apologize that your last visit was anything other than stellar I will addressing the issue at hand and will be reaching out to you by phone to ask a few questions
again Thanks for the info

Tammy B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/03/2018 Category: Service
N/a
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/04/2018

I am sorry to hear that your service experience was not satisfactory.  I pulled your repair order and see where they diagnosed a faulty purge control valve due to the code that was stored in the computer.  If they were unable to duplicate the shifting concern and the only information they had was the diagnostic trouble code then they may not have been able to track down an underlying concern that was unrelated to the purge control valve.

We always strive to accurately diagnose and repair vehicles and when we see an active trouble code we follow the diagnostic process for that code.  I apologize for the inconvenience that you had and I would like to discuss this with you further including what the other mechanic found.

I will be out of the office next week but if you would like to send me an email I would love to speak with you when I am back in.  chris@hyundaiofanderson.com

All my best,
Chris Moore
864-642-0901 ext. 215

RD
Randall D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Service prices very expensive.
Service prices very expensive.

03/14/2018 Category: Service
Services too expensive.
Services too expensive and faulty part not covered by warranty.
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/14/2018

Thank you for taking survey, will look further into your comments

TH
Thomas H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Usually very happy with service! This time - not so much.
I am normally very happy with the service department. Mechanic failed to adequately tighten oil drain plug requiring me to drive back to Anderson to identify and correct the problem. It cost me an hour of my time and a 50 mile drive.
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for taking survey, I apologize again for the problem with your service.Back up processes have been put in place to help prevent this from happening again. I have a note in computer for your next oil change as complimentary.

Jennifer C.
Townville, SC
01/03/2018 Category: Service
My service visit
I went in for a normal service visit and oil change , nobody mention to me anything they found or didn't find during my visit . I had apparently had two very bad front tires, one of which was split on the inside seam and blew out on me on I-85 shortly after my appointment. Nobody mentioned a single thing about my tires being bad , so it makes me wonder just how well they check things like they should . That could have been corrected at my time off visit and didn't have to happen had I been notified about the issue .
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you for taking our survey, I apologize for the situation.The oil change you requested was a basic service that did not include any vehicle inspection.

CF
Chong F.
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Too expensive
I wanted an oil change for a 2017 Tucson. Filter, full synthetic oil. The price was $100. The manager got it down to $85, but that is still $25 more than I have ever paid. I also tried to buy the 17 Tucson there, too expensive as well.
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/10/2017

Thank you for taking our survey, Your request for full synthetic Mobil 1 oil is the price difference, If you want a less expensive full synthetic we also carry a house brand oil that will be less money. remember you are also receiving complete service along with oil and factory filter change, like fluids topped, air pressure adjusted, full inspection of vehicle by factory trained techs that know your specific vehicle. Along with keeping up to date with all factory recalls or bulletins..

EF
EDMOND F.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Revision
While expensive, the quality of service was very good.

08/08/2017 Category: Service
July visit
It was too expensive and they didn't wash the car.
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for taking our survey, I will look into your last service repair concerns

Robert H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/23/2017 Category: Service
I'm Not Going Back
Bad News - Service Advisors Are Not Competent

Good News - I believe folks in shop who do actual work are competent
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 01/24/2017

Thank you for responding we will contact you

WJ
William J.
Canon, GA
09/22/2016 Category: Service
not sure what happened but they are returning my money, I think.
Something very strange about whole deal, I can't help but suspect a heavier oil with a moly additive may have beenput intrying to possibly extend the life of the 2014 2.0l engine. Roy says no but they charged me for a oil plug gasket.
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/23/2016

Thank you for speaking with me. Sorry we lost your confidence, and hope you will give us another chance to earn your business.

08/02/2016 Category: Service
One bad experience.
Hyundai of Anderson SC always does a great job but this was one visit where I felt they let me down. I trust it will not happen again so they will keep my business but if it happens again i'll find another place for routine maintenance.
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/02/2016

Sorry to hear about your experience, I would like to speak with you more about the situation and try to make it right.

Odessa, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Just not a good experience.
Oil change took a long time and extra fees added to advertised price. The mamager satisfied my concern with a a refund of the difference. The receptionist was nice and car salesman help occupy time. After oil change I ended up having complication with my car which I've never had a problem before.
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/19/2016

Thank you for your comments, and speaking with me about your concerns. Pricing has been addressed and we have discussed your wheel speed sensor failure, if you visit us in the future we will certainly be hoping for a 5 star review.

Foley, AL
06/28/2016 Category: Service
Service not up to par!!
The staff was nice, but they need to double click their work!
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/29/2016

Very sorry for the situation, certainly not a normal experience for us either, changes have been put in place to correct this condition, I have placed a note in our computer to offer you your next oil change service free of charge, hopefully you will be able to take advantage and give us another chance to earn your trust and all 5 stars.

Darwin B.
2011 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
06/12/2016 Category: Service
They handle my case above and beyond what i thought the would do
They change my view of Hyundai of Anderson

06/12/2016 Category: Service
Had my Vercuse in for a battery alternator and bill was almost $900.oo dollars.
At the price they charge me no
Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/13/2016

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS, i AM LOOKING INTO THE SITUATION AND WILL BE CONTACTING YOU.

Roy Z. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/13/2016

Thank you for speaking with me, I hope you are completly satisfied with the results and wil  return to service your vehicle with us and hopefully score 5 stars.

Dwain H.
Martin, GA
04/06/2016 Category: Service
Very happy with them they resolved our problems really fast.
Very happy it was nice they reach out to you if there is a problem. Makes you feel appreciated as a customer

04/06/2016 Category: Service
Nice to see there care about your business
It was nice to have someone call and they made things right. Really made me feel appreciated as a customer.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 04/06/2016

My apologies for the extenderd wait during your visit. After speaking with you, I believe we have come to an agreement of how to achieve a 5 star rating from your household. We do appreciate your feedback and your continued business!

SZ
SUE Z.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Warranty work
Job took longer than promised. Completed paperwork also left on desk for at least 15 minutes before I was notified. Quality of seat replacement was very poor - leather not adequately stretched. Service advisor was pleasant - but overall experience was poor.