Belton, SC
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
My last review stated the customer service was great, but lacking in the time it took to get service done. I already planned on giving them a second chance because all businesses have their days where things don’t go smoothly, but they exceeded my expectations by calling me in less than 30 minutes of my review and apologizing and trying to find a way to make things right, this is customer service that goes above and beyond.

01/10/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Customer service is great, but wait times in the service department are slow even with appointments.
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 01/10/2020

It was a pleasure speaking with this afternoon. I Apologize again that we fell short on your recent visit and look forward to taking better care of you in the future.

Seneca, SC
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Need better internal communication
I had 2 fairly unusual parts that needed to be replaced, so that had a big influence on how long the service took. But from when I brought in the car to first be evaluated, it was almost 2 months before both issues were fixed. The first part had to be painted, and miscommunications both to me and internally caused this repair to take about twice as long as I was initially told, so instead of a week it took more like 2-3. For the second issue, the part was back-ordered, so most of the overall time for the repairs was waiting for this part to come in, so I can't blame this dealership for that certainly. However better internal communication within Hyundai would have allowed them to better tell me from the get-go that this was going to take a WHILE, whereas I was initially they didn't know it was back-ordered so they thought it would only take about 1 week.

That said, I always had a loaner car (new models) during the entire time they had my car, which is WAY better than experiences I have had with other car brands. I was slightly annoyed that the first loaner car was sold WHILE I HAD IT, so I had to suddenly bring it back to get another. The second car was overall nicer (not a base model it seemed), but it smelled like smoke somehow even though it was almost brand new.

Overall, the process took a very long time, mainly due to part back-order and some internal miscommunications at Hyundai and within the dealership. But despite that, because I was never without a car, I actually found this WAY less frustrating than experiences with other car brands. I put ~1.5 months worth of miles on a car that wasn't mine, so can't say it was too terrible of a deal for me.
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/06/2019

I apologize for your overall experience concerning your vehicle service recently. If you don't mind I will be reaching out so we can further speak about this to ensure we can improve our practices going forward.

Linda M.
Hartwell, GA
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Not great just ok.
Don't take things from customers.
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for calling yesterday to let me know what happened. I apologize again for the situation and looked forward to you coming in next week so we can remedy the issue.

Walhalla, SC
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 04/20/2019

Good Afternoon, it seems that you may require further explanation on the service performed recently. I will be reaching out on Monday to see if I may be able to help explain it. Thank you for coming into our store and I look forward to speaking with you.

KH
Kendall H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Long history of great service
Great product, great service, and even greater people.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Long history of above average service
I trust Hyundai of Anderson to give our vehicles quaity service and in the few instances this has not been the case, they've always made it right.
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/18/2019

It was great speaking with you this afternoon, again I do apologize about the wait and unfortunately I wasn't aware of the issues that day where I could intervene. Please let me know any way I can help you in the future. Thanks again for being a loyal customer.

David B.
Abbeville, SC
2016 Hyundai Equus
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Convenient
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/18/2019

Good Morning, This is Brandon, the Service Manager at Hyundai of Anderson. Could you please reach out to me regarding the tires for your vehicle? It seems I don't have a good phone number on file to contact you. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

RD
Robert D.
Due West, SC
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Quality work is lacking
Paying attention to things that are problems that are covered under warranty is lacking
Erik S., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 02/06/2019

I DO APOLOGIZE YOUR VISIT WAS NOT TO PAR WE ARE WORKING ON RESOLVING THE ISSUE AT HAND
THANKS FOR YOU INFO

Greenwood, SC
2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Treated my fair
The dealership was very fair in the way they resolved my problem. I would recommend them for going above beyond what was expected.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
They are trying
They still have problems in communication. The cost of repairs are high due to parts pricing. They just need to make the customer feel they understand the problem and are here to fix it at the lowest price but with the best service.
Erik S., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks for your info

WR
William R.
Williamston, SC
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Sensor for Santa Fe
Service is quick, however failure to call when parts arrive is a negative
Erik S., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 10/27/2018

I do apologize that your last visit to Hyundai of Anderson was not to par
Iam working on resolving the communication concern and we will have this concern resolved I will be reaching out just to ask a few question to better our service
Thanks

Ricky G.
Martin, GA
10/03/2018 Category: Service
My visit
They changed my oil and rotated my tires.
Erik S., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 10/03/2018

Hi I apologize that your last visit was not stellar here at Hyundai of Anderson and I would like to reconsile the concern I will be reaching out to you later by phone just to ask a few questions to how i can resolve this and again
Thanks

KA
Kerry A.
Liberty, SC
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Slow
Not as good as before
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/10/2018

I apologize for your less than stellar service experience.  I would like to speak with you about your service experience and see if there is anything I can do to rectify your situation and make your next service visit extraordinary!!

Please give me a call if you have the time and I look forward to speaking with you.

Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/10/2018

I apologize for your less than extraordinary service experience.  I would like to speak with you if possible to see what I can do to rectify this situation and make sure that your next service visit is truly exceptional!

We strive to take great care of our customers but we sometimes make mistakes.  We just want to make sure that we remedy those mistakes and prevent them from happening again.

Please give me a call or email me at chris@hyundaiofanderson.com

864-642-0900

PM
Phillip M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Coupe
Need to do the jobs required.
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/20/2018

I apologize for the lack of communication on your service and the amount of time it took to get it done.  I will discuss your service visit with my service team and use it as a coaching moment so that we can make improvements in order to make sure that your next service visit is better.

I would like to speak with you about your service visit.  I will give you a call tomorrow to discuss your visit and listen to your concerns.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

864-642-0900

KC
Kristen C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I did have an issue with my oil change taking so long and I filled out a customer survey. The Service manager called me to let me know that the technician doing the repairs and maintenance that day was sick and that's why he was taking so long. I do appreciate the follow up call and he even offerd to pay for my next visit! I am very impressed and satisfied with the follow up!!
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent service experience.  I apologize that it took so long for your service.  I have addressed the issue with the service personnel and have taken steps to ensure that this doesn't happen again in the future.

Thank you for servicing with us and I will do my best to ensure that your next service visit exceeds your expectations.

Kurt S.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Better Communication Needed
Until my most recent visit I have been satisfied with my service experiences at Hyundai of Anderson. On my most recent visit I asked for an oil change and without my permission a tire rotation was also done. The service manager explained after the service was completed that a tire rotation is now autmomatically included with an oil change. That was not explained to me and never has been the practice of this dealership in the past. I did not want my tire rotated and therefore they had to reverse the rotation but they did not reverse the charges for it.
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/06/2018

I am sorry that you were in satisfied with your service experience.  As I explained to you on that day, we went to a 5,000 mile service which includes an oil change, filter change, tire rotation, and topping off all the fluids as these are the recommended maintenance procedures as recommended by Hyundai.  The price for this service is the same as our traditional superior oil change so in essence the tire rotation is of no extra charge with the service package.

I do apologize that this wasn’t communicated better to you prior to doing the service for you and thank you for allowing us to put the tires back for you.

I will do my best to ensure that your next service visit is smoother and if you have any questions please give me a call.  I will be back in the office next Monday, August 13th.

MF
Michael F.
Salem, SC
07/11/2018 Category: Service
10,000 mile service was less than satisfactory
See my previous comment re fuse box cover and service interval reset ....
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/11/2018

I apologize that you had a negative service experience here at our dealership.  I am very sorry that your fuse panel cover was left off and your maintenance interval reminder was not reset.  I take customer's concerns and feedback very seriously.  I would like to discuss your service visit with you and take steps to make things right for you.  Please give me a call or send me an email at chris@hyundaiofanderson.com.