SR
Sharon R.
Belton, SC
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Their attention!
From making the appointment, to when the service is complete they are respectful and kind, pleasant and friendly. Reasons I have continued to go back for the last5 years.
BD
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and your loyalty! We look forward to seeing you again.

Simpsonville, SC
07/29/2020 Category: Service
This dealership has the best customer service!
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review!!!

07/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Review
I always receive excellent service when I come to the Hyundai Dealership
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you!!! We appreciate you business and always look forward to assisting you!

Maple P.
2016 Hyundai Equus
07/14/2020 Category: Service
service pro's
I received amazing service there last week while they were servicing my Eqqus. Great coffee as well
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/15/2020

Awesome! And YES we LOVE the coffee!!! Thank you for your business!

HE
Helen E.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
It is,the only dealer around and very friendly staff
They are putting in a new engine on a recall
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/12/2020

Thank you for sharing!

MF
Michael F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional / knowledgeable staff.
The service staff are top notch, very friendly, courteous and extremely professional. Can't say enough about their clear enthusiasm to make certain that your service experience is an absolutely positive one.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/09/2020

This is so refreshing to read!!! Thank you very much for the positive feedback! We do love our customers!

RA
Richard A.
Greenwood, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Battery services
After my battery was replaced, Hyundai of Anderson delivered my vehicle to my home. This is the true meaning of exceptional customer service. I will continue to return as long as I own my Genesis. Thanks!
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/09/2020

We are more than happy to take care of you in times like now! Thank you for the opportunity to service you!

TP
Thadeus P.
Williamston, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
No worries!
This is probably the 10th time I've had my Santa Fe serviced at Hyundai of Anderson. I keep going back because I TRUST the dealership to keep my vehicle in good working order. I know I'll be treated with respect when I arrive and I have complete confidence in their ability. Too many other things to worry about and it's nice knowing I don't need to be concerned about having a dependable vehicle. I let the dealership take this worry off of my shoulders!
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/12/2020

Yes! We totally agree! Thank you for taking the time to day this and Thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs!!!

TD
Troleum D.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Great attitude, friendly,helpful, right on top of things, clean building
Overall Excellence on everything. Good people and good vehicles of Hyundai
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you so much for this! We appreciate your business!!!

GR
Glinda R.
Elberton, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Great
Good place to purchase a car
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/03/2020

Wooohoo . I totally agree! Thank you!

EF
Edmond F.
Elberton, GA
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Wow!
When the problem happened, I bought that was it for my car. Nothing made sense. I dropped the car after hours, filled out the info for the drop box and said my good byes.

Then I got the call that it was covered by warrantee!

They even paid for my rental!

This was a terrific experience.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/15/2020

WoooooHoooo!!! I love this! We appreciate your comments and stars! We look forward to helping you out in the future.

06/17/2020 Category: Service

Douglas G.
Pendleton, SC
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Rating
Excellent service - The young man checking me in was friendly, helpful and willing to help. Service was done on time as promised
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/18/2020

This is great to hear!!! Thank you for servicing with us!

Catherine H.
2017 Hyundai Azera
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Only Hyundai around
I guess it does not hurt to be the only Hyundai remotely close to me. Service took longer than expected but the work was done to my satisfaction. Friendly desk attendant.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you for this awesome review!!! We are working on getting faster but still ensure that our techs complete everything needed to keep our customers completely satisfied! We do appreciate you!

Robert M.
Clemson, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe Oil Change and Tire Rotation
The service was quickly performed and just as requested. Evan keeps you informed and is a pleasure to work with.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/05/2020

This is Great!!! Thank you so much for choosing us for your service needs!

Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/10/2020

YESSSSS!!! I love it when Evan gets "shout-outs" from customers! He works hard and truly puts his heart in it! We are grateful for him but more grateful for customers like YOU!!! Thank you for being a part of our family.