BE
Beth E.
Sausalito, CA
12/08/2019
I'm very disappointed that Hyundai Petaluma closed!
I always received outstanding service from the service manager, Nick, and everyone else at this location. It also was very convenient to stop there on my way between Sausalito (home) and Sebastopol (frequent trips.) Nick always went out of his way to make sure one's car was working well. I feel like I've lost a friend. I originally bought my car when I lived in San Francisco. That Hyundai dealership closed after a short time. After that, I bounced around between Hyundai in Daly City and Burlingame. Petaluma's car dealership was by far the friendliest and most user-friendly. My car now has 107K miles, and I'm very disappointed that I can't get it serviced at this particular dealership.

MA
Melanie A.
Woodland, CA
10/07/2019
Registration
You left several new owners hanging at the DMV by never sending the request to transfer title to the DMV. I now have to go through so much red tape to get my car registered. You made my first car buying experience turn into a complete night mare. There was n o reason you couldn't send the paperwork to the DMV before you closed down. This is unacceptable business practice.

ES
Edwin S.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Petaluma
I will not be returning because this location has closed.

Maria R.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
They are very helpful and very attentive

JN
Janelle N.
Rohnert Park, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2019 Category: Service
New better than old!
I used to bring my cars to Santa Rosa Hyundai where I bought my car. But I found the service department to clanging dramatically over the last few years. I decided to try Petaluma Hyundai and I absolutely love their service department.

LD
Lynn D.
Santa Rosa, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/28/2019 Category: Service
good place to bring car for service
Very quick. Staff very friendly and helpful.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2019 Category: Service
NICK & BRYAN - EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE!!!!!!!!
Since Nick has been the service manager for the Petaluma Hyundai location, I kept returning as a very satisfied customer due to his leadership and team always providing excellent and transparent service without hidden agendas.

I recently learned this location is closing shop and will no longer be providing service to the regular customers. It was disappointing and upsetting to hear as Nick and his team kept me coming back for service instead of looking elsewhere. Further, the lack of communication and transparency to regular customer informing them as such is disrespectful.

It’d be difficult to make recommendation to others, when the “heart” of returning were the staff that worked there.

UJ

David B.
Santa Rosa, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Easy and nice people to deal with !

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
A+
Always a good experience

Rachele C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
They treat you right! Nice folks.

JO
John O.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyunda of Petaluma
Very friendly and professional, with no pressure to add unnecessary service.

Debra R.
Windsor, CA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Efficent, polite, caring.
I am very impressed with this dealership, I purchased my car there and have had all of my scheduled maintenance done there.
They understood when I was late due to traffic, keep me informed while they are working on my car and detailed my car to perfection.
Great crew!

Debra R.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Nick was Great!
Nick, the service manager, did an outstanding job in assisting me when I brought my car in for servicing. It was my first service after purchasing my new Hyundai. There were a few things that had problems with and he immediately stepped up to solve them. He did a fantastic job getting my car serviced on time and I even got a car wash! Nick has to follow up with me on a few things so I’m waiting on that, however, he was very competent and I’m sure I’ll hear from him soon. Thanks for all your help Nick!
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 06/12/2019

Hello Debra,

Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Our company puts our customers satisfaction as top priority and we are happy to see that we were able to achieve that. We are glad to see that Nick did an outstanding job. We look forward to ensuring your Elantra remains in optimal operating condition for you to enjoy. Thank you!

Best regards,

Kimberly Rangel

Deborah D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
The team greeted be by name when I arrived. I was told how long it would take which was very accurate. Comfortable space to wait. All in all, WELL DONE
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 06/12/2019

Hello Deborah,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able achieve that. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you!

Best regards,