I29 Tire And Service Center

Cam S.
West Fargo, ND
03/06/2020
Best place in town
Great service and fair prices. Only place in town that could solve a balancing issue I had with aftermarket wheels on my Cruze (even the specialized "Autosports" shop couldn't figure it out). I trust these guys with my personal and Fleet vehicles that belong to my employer without hesitation.

LY
La Y.
Fosston, MN
11/20/2019
Most compassionate and friendly service in the towing business. A bad experience on the road is easier to handle when the professionals you deal with have it all together. Our accident occurred on rural/agricultural hwy outside of Moorhead so locating us took more time than we would have liked (sitting by the side of the road is such fun). In all fairness we weren’t able to provide more than approx miles no. of Glyndon, MN. Special kudos to Brandon.

Carrol H.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Carrol said she has been a customer of this business for a long time and would recommend them for service.

Dave M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/29/2019
As always, five stars
It is nice to go to a business for service and ALWAYS get excellent service and receive it in a timely and friendly manner. That is what happens every time I take my vehicle to I-29 Tire and Service Center.

BA
Brandon A.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the service is always great. The employees were very respectful, did a good job in a timely manner and they didn't charge too much.

Tony M.
North Dakota
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was fast , affordable, and friendly

Merle P.
North Dakota
Chevrolet
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Merle said it was good, he had no problems at this facility.

Terry S.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the business definitely put in the extra effort to find out what was wrong with his vehicle. He said he has been doing business with them for years and they're an excellent facility.

BL
Brad L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Brad's wife. She said the staff is always helpful and on time.

BK
Bob K.
09/17/2019
I have found very good service the times i have been there.

BC
Barry C.
Pontiac Grand Am
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Barry said that they are fantastic. He had an unexpected emergency involving his wife. They quickly took care of the problem which he needed at the time.

GMC Acadia
09/01/2019
Always a five star review
We have been taking our vehicles to I 29 for several years for routine maintenance and repair and one of our vehicles is about to hit 300000 miles! Great service always and always friendly staff!

BC
Brady C.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Brady said his visit was perfectly fine. He dropped his vehicle off for an oil change.

VP
Valerie P.
08/15/2019
Best customer service !
So thankful you can make an appointment for routine things. They are always ready and on time to start as scheduled .

EK
Ev K.
08/12/2019
2007 Taurus
My car is 15 years old and in excellent running order. I attribute that to having all service done at I29 Service Center. I have it serviced regularly, have no problems getting prompt appointments and staff has been good at diagnosing the few mechanical problems I have had.