JIM S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/29/2020
Have been taking my vehicles to Inter Shop for 12 years. As always the service this time was high quality, timely and very professional. Their periodic recommendations have kept my beautiful cars at peak performance.

JOHN F.
Bolton, NC
BMW 750Li
10/21/2020
Loyal customer
I appreciate all the creditable service inter shop has provided me over the years, thanks for everything!

BF
BOB F.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
10/21/2020
Mustang
Professional, quick reliable service, honest, dependable

LH
LLOYD H.
10/15/2020
First Time Using Inter Shop 2009 BMW 328xi
This was my first time using Inter ShopI was HIGHLY impressed by the work done, and also the honesty and excellence of Mauricio. He actually took the time to take me in the garage to look under my car and show me what he saw. That is an EXCEPTIONAL mechanic who will do that! I will ALWAYS bring my vehicles here.

RJ
ROBBY / BETH / BRIT J.
10/10/2020
Great Customer Service
We have been using Mauricio for years! Very honest and looks for the best price for whatever part you need! Most importantly he takes great pride in his work and stands behind it.

STEVE W.
Jaguar XJ
10/08/2020
Inter Shop--reliable, reasonable AND friendly
I have been bringing my 2006 Jaguar to Mauricio for three years. He understands that the car is special to me and treats it like his own. Whether the job is small--like an oil change--or bigger, like an airflow issue that he resolved last year, the approach is the same: practical, methodical and effective. Prices are better than at the dealer, and I have a higher level of confidence in Inter Shop.

FG
FERNANDO G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/07/2020
Routine service
I don’t know if all the fluids were completed.

AC
AMY C.
10/01/2020
Great service for our BMW!
Had such a great experience with Mauricio! Such an honest and hardworking man who did such a great job on our car. It’s so nice to have car work done from an honest person!

SAM H.
Porsche Panamera
10/01/2020
Mauricio is da best!
I trust both of my Porsches to Inter-Shop, and do not hesitate to take them any time something is wrong.

CD
CRYSTAL D.
Toyota Venza
09/23/2020
Always trust and integrity here!

KW
KEVIN, VALERY W.
Suzuki SX4
09/22/2020
Great service, very satisfied
Knowledgeable, efficient and very economical. I would highly recommend Internship to anyone and everyone.

Marlene H.
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Marlene said satisfied with the work the business provided.

JR R.
Hampstead, NC
09/17/2020
Jaguar XKR Service
Have been using Intershop exclusively for a while now for service on my Jaguar. Mauricio knows his business; is very personable and honest; and, goes the extra mile to meet client expectations.

DOUGH S.

GH
GLEN H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/16/2020
He did a great job found the problem and fixed it.
I will bring my car bk he fixed my 03 Benz at a timely matter and at a good price. I will recommend any foreign cars to him. Thanks I'm so glad I got my car bk up and running 😘🙌🏾