4.6

Tower, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/27/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent Experience
Patrick did a great explaining everything. I felt very comfortable. He was very knowledgeable too.

BRADLEY B.
08/27/2015 Category: Sales
friendly & helpful
Excellent experience. Sales department is very friendly and paperwork was quick & effortless. Very satisfied with our new truck! 🌞

Janis P.
Cotton, MN
08/24/2015 Category: Sales
Respectful
We have been shopping around for a Toyota Highlander for weeks. It has been both stressful and frustrating for the most part. We came to iron trail and were greeted and helped by Matt Stenlund. He was confident without being pushy. He took time to answer any questions while being respectful of our time and intelligence. He made our trip to Iron Trail Motors a great experience. It was a pleasure to give him our business.

GK
GARY K.
TOYOTA COROLLA
08/17/2015 Category: Sales
very accomadating
They are very interested in keeping my business. I've bought three new vehicles from them.

JOSEPH S.

BF
BARBARA F.
TOYOTA RAV4
08/14/2015 Category: Sales
Reliable. Good reputation, excellent sales and service
Excellent sales staff, service close to home, excellent reputation

NY
NANCY Y.
CHEVROLET BLAZER
08/14/2015 Category: Sales
Customer service was great
All in all the service was great but I believe that another sales representative could of helped me. I felt that the sales representative that was helping me was helping to many customers at once.

LH
LYNDON H.
FORD EXPLORER
08/10/2015 Category: Sales
Contracts done in a timely matter
The salesman was forward on the information on the vehicle. He handled the paper work on a timely matter,

BF
Barbara F.
08/08/2015 Category: Sales
Sales staff
Pat Horan did an excellent job...friendly, knowledgeable, put me at ease and answered all my questions, professional and a great sense of humor. I will refer him to friends!

ROBERT B.
Iron, MN
08/02/2015 Category: Sales
Awesome sales attitude!
Friendly and informative sales people! I described what I wanted in a vehicle and they were able to find it within a day. I will continue to give them my business.

RE
REED E.
Side Lake, MN
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
07/27/2015 Category: Sales
Reed Erickson/Paula Dorn
We liked the fact the sales people (Jon and Justin), Peter Orlich, the general manager, Lori (service manger) and the other people at the service desk all treated us so well and addressed our issues, concerns quickly and efficiently. We went there to buy one vehicle and ended up buying two! Would do it again and look forward to a great working relationship moving forward.

DO
DANIEL O.
TOYOTA CAMRY
friendly
won a mustang and traded it in for a Camry the person helping me was friendly

WJ
WAYNE J.
Saint Hilaire, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
07/23/2015 Category: Sales
Large enough to have a good inventory & small enough to know their vehicles & take the time to get to know the customers to match them with the right vehicle.
From the receptionist who answered the phone to Matt my salesman to Jeff the manager to the business office, Iron Trail Motors is a class act. Friendly helpful no pressure & genuinely concerned that their customers end up with the right vehicle.

RK
RUTH K.
CHEVROLET SPARK
07/23/2015 Category: Sales
I am trail has been more than helpful in helping me obtain a vehicle. First I lease my vehicle and after six months decided to purchase it they did everything to make the process as painless as possible.

TV

Ely, MN
TOYOTA YARIS
07/06/2015 Category: Sales
Easy Peasy Buying Experience
Iron Trail is great. I was looking for a very specific Yaris and the team found it strait away. The process was smooth. Very easy and open, from the finance dept to driving off the lot. I met the service team and I will not only be bringing the little commuter car for service but my 97 4runner as well. I would highly recommend this business.

DJ
DARLENE J.
TOYOTA COROLLA
07/03/2015 Category: Sales
I like your style
I was very pleased with my experience buying a car from you and especially your salesperson Wes Bruemmer. I told him what I wanted and he really listened concerning price, size of car, etc. The second car I sat in was the one I decided I wanted and looked no further. He did not waste my time trying to show me cars that were larger or pricer than I wanted. He also took the time to answer all the questions I asked him. An excellent salesman. Thank you Wes

JOSEPH B.
07/02/2015 Category: Sales
good customer service
Jon Lind was great at finding what I was looking for

BJ

PATRICK J.
International Falls, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
06/23/2015 Category: Sales
they stress they will always be there with help- just call anytime with any concerns
I feel that we will always be helped with any concerns and well taken care in the future with the care of our new car