Toyota Yaris
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
When I arrived, they didn’t have my appointment in their calendar. I showed them the confirmation email on my phone and they took care of my routine maintenance, getting my car in on time.

PM
PATRICK M.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Very friendly staff and the work is performed in a timely manner

MELODIE C.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/21/2019 Category: Service
prompt service
very satified

03/06/2019 Category: Service
ok place, closest to choose from for service
Everything went ok. Basic maintenance. I have nothing more to report
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the review, we are glad you had a good service visit!

Virginia, MN
Chevrolet Colorado
02/15/2019 Category: Service
None
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the review, we are glad you had a good service visit.

MICHELE P.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Last Visit
Friendly service
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Michele, thank you for the review, we are glad you enjoyed our friendly service!

GR
GEORGE R.
01/22/2019 Category: Sales
Wouldn’t shop again
I wouldn’t shop again because of the finance person and being rude. I have already filled this out and left a phone. Brian E was great though.

CHRISTINE M.
Keewatin, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle was purchased here and always serviced here.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/05/2019

Christine, we're happy you have continued to service your vehicle with Iron Trail. We look forward to keeping your Toyota a Toyota in the future!

JEANNA T.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
pleasant people
Staff was attentive & friendly. Service took too long to perform. I miss the days of appointments.

TL
TONY L.
Grand Rapids, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
12/06/2018 Category: Sales
Good experience
Process went fairly smooth with not to much waiting around. I felt the pricing was fair and would do business with them again.

Buhl, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service at a reasonable price. Friendly and helpful staff.

LAURA M.
Nissan Murano
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Missed a spot....
4 stars: I believe I received excellent and timely service.....until
I had to use the new wipers I just had installed and they did not properly swipe the windshield. I was annoyed not to have a clear windshield while using the new wipers. I stopped at a gas station and fiddled with the wipers until my line of sight was wiped clean but the issue was not completely resolved. I called the dealership to let them know, they were attentive and suggested I return to the dealership. I was already 5hrs into a road trip and explained that wasn't possible. I have gone to this dealership for oil changes, new tires etc. This is the first time I've had an issue, albeit minor, it was still of concern.

TP
THOMAS P.
Proctor, MN
11/30/2018 Category: Sales
Silverado purchase
Very low stress transaction. Staff very friendly.

ROCKY C.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t completely do all that was asked
I had set up for an oil change and tire rotation
After an hour or so they were done and I paid the bill and left.
After I got home looked at the bill and they did not have the tire rotation listed. So they didn’t do that so not sure why it took an hour to change the oil

Duluth, MN
Jeep Patriot
11/13/2018 Category: Sales
decent car dealership
easy to deal with and not pushy

SV
STEVEN V.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Long time Toyota buyer. Reliable, enduring.
I have no complaints with the service at Iron Trail. They have been helpful. I do have an issue with the corporation. 1. I believe the disposition fee is likely illegal even though, "everyone does it." I am being pressured to pay a fee that gives me no value whatsoever. The fee is only a pressure mechanism to get customers to stay with the brand, but I find it repellent. It does not matter that Toyota paid the fee for me when I went to Chevy. I was given money that I had to pay back; if that isn't the definition of smoke and mirrors, what is. If there is a class action suit, I will gladly join it.
The passenger floor mat is apparently sent in stacks that stretch the mat so it does not fit, and a gap opens up at the top of the item that catches dirt as passengers enter. I could send pictures if you like. I exchanged it, and still have the same problem.
I also suggest you do a wear and use inspection before the car is turned back in from a lease. That way the issues can be addressed when the car is present and the costs, if any, can be figured into the surrender process. If I hear about wear after you have possessed the vehicle for many days, how do I know it is my doing? Not a good procedure.
I still love Toyotas. We went to an Equinox for a little more room and it was cheaper than a more generous Toyota than that RAV.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Good oil change
I have no comment

TE
TIMOTHY E.
Hinckley, MN
10/14/2018 Category: Sales
Good people thanks for working with our credit
Just the jeep i was looking for.

RICKY C.
Cook, MN
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Very attentive to their customers.
The dealership as a whole has been a refreshing experience. The vehicle is Great and the serving after the purchase has been great also.

I bought this vehicle knowing it was a one owner vehicle.The dealership put a new set of tires in it prior to me purchasing.

I'm not sure why, but the New tires put on are shot.

Less than 32,000 miles and I have to replace over $800 of tires in less than a year.

Rick Clark

Chisholm, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick, easy and low cost oil change!
It is easy to schedule an oil change and they get you in quickly. I don't have to wait weeks!