4.4

04/14/2020 Category: Service
Works with cumstomers
Always able to get me in when needed. In a rural area where we need to drive 40 minutes to get service this is important. It is great that Iron Trail allows us to schedule a time and not do just a drop in and wait appointment.

PL
PATRICIA L.
Chisholm, MN
03/05/2020 Category: Sales
Upfront Staff and Financial staff were excellent to work with!!
I sent in a review already. I thought everything was great. The only thing I was not satisfied with was the cleanliness of the inside of the car. You think if a car is on the lot for sale, the interior would be clean. Not to mention, they told me while I was doing my paperwork that they would do a complete cleaning inside and out. I get in my car... there is a candy wrapper in the front door panel, there are dirty feet print marks all over the back passenger seat, there is no way they vacuumed this vehicle let alone cleaned the inside. I still have a sticker mark on the windshield from a tag that they tore off. That is my complaint. A new vehicle should be already clean on the lot!!

CA
CHERYL A.
Gilbert, MN
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Allen was super nice.
I don't know where vehicles get washed at Iron Trail, but would have been nice to get a clean truck back.

Hoyt Lakes, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Get you in and out with experienced techs. Sometimes work load makes you wait but it is what it is.

11/22/2019 Category: Service
A very clean place to get an oil change. Customer service is knowledgeable, understanding and kind. Thanks for letting the customers know what’s going on with the vehicle. Always allow customers to have a choice before any work is done on the vehicle.

CG
CLARE G.
11/20/2019 Category: Sales
Recent Visit
Good morning,
Our most recent visit to Iron Train Motors was to pick up our new Toyota Rav4; we love it!
Everyone there was great to deal with!!
Thanks and have a great day!
Clare

Embarrass, MN
10/11/2019 Category: Sales
It was all good!!
Everything was great you went out of way to help me thank you!!

KURT S.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Competent and courteous Toyota service
Iron trail motors has competent mechanics and is a comfortable spot to wait for service or is convenient to shopping if you want to get some things done while you wait. They have a driver who can get you to your destination.

JAMES S.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled appointment
My most recent experience was much better than my last experience. I had scheduled appointment but I don’t think they were ready for me.

08/19/2019 Category: Service
Service appt
Nice employees and the service was done in a timely manner

Grantsburg, WI
06/01/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly staff, good deals
The staff was friendly and showed me deals that fit my needs

Toyota Yaris
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
When I arrived, they didn’t have my appointment in their calendar. I showed them the confirmation email on my phone and they took care of my routine maintenance, getting my car in on time.

PM
PATRICK M.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Very friendly staff and the work is performed in a timely manner

MELODIE C.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/21/2019 Category: Service
prompt service
very satified

03/06/2019 Category: Service
ok place, closest to choose from for service
Everything went ok. Basic maintenance. I have nothing more to report
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the review, we are glad you had a good service visit!