4.4

AUSTIN B.
Biwabik, MN
04/23/2020 Category: Sales
Not happy.
Sold me a truck with bad tires. Of course I didn’t notice until a couple days after I bought the truck. Should have told me about the horrible condition they were in and replaced the tires before selling the truck.

ROGER M.
Iron, MN
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Waiting for a part!!
It's been 2 weeks supposedly since they ordered a part for my Silverado. Still waiting and no communication. Poor service!!

Tim S.
Orr, MN
10/29/2019
Poor service
After buying a new Tacoma, I have recieved poor service on the simplest things such as just getting my tires rotated. Why I should have to schedule this over a week in advance is beyond me. My expectation would be same day on such a simple thing. Maybe I just have too high of an expectation when it comes to customer service.

BP
BRANDT P.
Britt, MN
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Paint and undercoating protection
Not at all impressed with the way my vehicle has been taken care of in regards to the paint and undercoating protection plan that I purchased. I brought my vehicle in for its annual inspection. I knew there were several paint chips on every wheel well, as there have been every spring. They corrected the problem by simply dabbing a paint stick on the chipped spots, so you can still see the areas where the paint was chipped. I could have saved myself the $750 dollars I spent on the protection plan and bought a $6 paint stick and fixed it myself. I specifically mentioned several times prior to my appointment that the areas on the frame of the vehicle inside the wheel wells of both rear fenders the undercoating had completely come off in huge flakes and needed to be addressed as the frame is beginning to rust. Keep in mind this is a 2017 Silverado. This paint and undercoating is very poor quality and continues to chip and flake off. I know that the way my paint problem is being handled is probably the way The manufacturer directed them to handle the paint problem, but They did not repair the undercoating on the frame at all at this visit.

06/08/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Don't understand the costs associated with maintenance, every time I go in it seems like there is not a set standard fee for oil changes when there should be.

LH
LAURA H.
Orr, MN
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Selling services I don’t need!
I came in for a sensor valve stem replacement. Your employees tried to tell me that I needed a radiator flush as I didn’t have Toyota coolant in there. They did say my coolant was clean which makes sense as I just had a radiator flush done where I have all of my maintenance done (not iron trail motors). They told me that I needed this done three times before I got out the door. I don’t appreciate being told I need services when I don’t!

JZ
JAMES Z.
Babbitt, MN
GMC Terrain
08/24/2018 Category: Sales
Warranty
18 days after buying a vehicle, the transmission started having problems and Iron Trail said they would not apply the 30 day warranty to fixing the problem because I had gone over the allowed mileage. The state of Minnesota has a used car warranty law that states car dealerships for used vehicles under 36,000 miles are warrantied for up to 30 days or 2,500 miles. The car I bought had only gained 2,000 miles and the dealership still refused to warranty

MICHELE P.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Not Happy
As far as the work done I am happy what I'm not happy about is the service agreement I was talked into buying when I was working with the financial girl. I feel I was mislead as to what that contract would cover so I'm not too happy with Iron Trail right now.

07/21/2018 Category: Sales
Camry 2018
The dealer sent us home with a key fob that didn't work. They put dealer advertising on the car after we asked them not to. They did not give us a temporary registration for the car. We did not get license plates for the car until after the temporary registration had expired.

JOHN S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service is not what it used to be.
Oil changes used to include cleaning battery posts checking air pressure in the tires. I think you are going downhill. The guys at the parts dept. and Roger are great.

GS
GRAHAM S.
Gilbert, MN
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil change, tire and sensor swap.
Waited for 4.5 hrs.. was charged $450 to change oil, swap the snow tires for the regular tires and swap/hook up the sensors, so that the new tires would be programed accordingly.

At the end of the day, the new sensors were not hooked up appropriately. According to the Honda dealership in Duluth, one of them was not hooked up at all.

From now on, will be going to the Honda dealership in Duluth for these issues. They can do it much faster and much cheaper. And the job will be done correctly.

Gilbert, MN
05/03/2018 Category: Service
usually good not this time
$400 estimate turned into $1800 repair and they never left voicemails. I had to call them after seeing a missed call. They had the car 3vdays because of it. Had to turn around and return straight to the shop for grinding noise. Lots of wasted time and too expensive!

BP
B P.
04/17/2018
Don't buy
Spent $27,000 on a car that didn't even have enough gas in it for me to get home. Come on! Bought three vehicles from you guys. Won't buy a fourth.

KEVIN B.
Eveleth, MN
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Diagnostic test
$65 diagnostic test which turned up no code turned into a $400 spark plug change

MK
MARILYNN K.
12/02/2017 Category: Service
Slowest service
We were very disappointed with this service. Don't know what the problem with the mechanic was. It took almost 2 hours for an oil change and to have the tires rotated. The person at the desk was very apologetic, but we do not know if we will come back even though we bought this vehicle at Iron Trails.