4.4

JESSICA A.
GMC Acadia
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Our salesman Nick Franklin and the manager
We were greeted immediately when we entered the lot with an extremely friendly saleman named Nick Franklin.....even though they were closing shortly he offered to come to work early to meet up with us the next day. I would highly recommend due to how I was treated. Thank you for the amazing customer service.

AN
AARON N.
Chisholm, MN
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Like the review said , fast and friendly and they go above and beyond to make sure everything is tip top 🤙

CORY W.
International Falls, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
04/26/2020 Category: Service
This dealership always has good service

AUSTIN B.
Biwabik, MN
04/23/2020 Category: Sales
Not happy.
Sold me a truck with bad tires. Of course I didn’t notice until a couple days after I bought the truck. Should have told me about the horrible condition they were in and replaced the tires before selling the truck.

Hibbing, MN
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Works with cumstomers
Always able to get me in when needed. In a rural area where we need to drive 40 minutes to get service this is important. It is great that Iron Trail allows us to schedule a time and not do just a drop in and wait appointment.

Esko, MN
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Great
Great

JOSEPH S.
Superior, WI
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Easy, simple, friendly service.

AL
ANDREA L.
Eveleth, MN
04/04/2020 Category: Sales
Knowledgeable
Jon was knowledgeable and friendly!

STEVEN B.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Fast and informative service
Staff were at the ready to service my vehicle and in touch with me about any issues worth mentioning, to ask for my direction after providing a breakdown of the situation. As always, appreciate the work the folks at the dealership and in the garage do on my vehicle.

JACOB H.
04/03/2020 Category: Service
fantastic
service is great as always and the bearded parts guy is full of knowledge

Wrentham, MA
Buick Regal TourX
04/03/2020 Category: Sales
We bought a car through iron trail that was very rare and had it shipped 1500 Miles to us. They worked well with us, our lender and our shipping company. We highly recommend them.

MARY B.
Eveleth, MN
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service department
I had my Toyota rav in for oil change and tire rotation they were quick

KF
KEITH F.
Cook, MN
03/27/2020 Category: Service
I think you have the wrong person here , the last time i was there was around feb 8 or so
tell me when I was there and the vehicle I had service work done

Aurora, MN
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Won’t go back
Cost me $100 more than expected. Took about 1.5 hours longer than expected. ....For an oil change! Yes, I had an appointment. Go elsewhere.

CHRISTINE M.
Keewatin, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
03/24/2020 Category: Service
I was lied to
Factory reset was not done. My battery was disconnected and reconnected. All my preset channels and information was still on radio. I felt that just because I am a woman I was thought to be stupid.
Issue is still not totally resolved as it is a Toyota problem.