4.6

JAMES S.
Chisholm, MN
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Stop sending me emails to review my service
Service was slow but they we backed up and did a good job and took 10% off, but I am now constantly getting e-mails asking to review the service I received. I even filled one out last week but they keep coming. You wasted enough of my time with the super long service now you fill my inbox with requests to tell me how you did? This is ridiculous. DO NOT GIVE THEM AN E-MAIL ADDRESS UNLESS YOU WANT MULTIPLE MESSAGES A WEEK!!!

CT
CAITLIN T.
05/16/2019 Category: Sales
Great... but
Dean was great helping us would recomend him 10/10. But after he helped find the vehicle we needed the next person to help us finalize the sale was too pushy on the extra packages which I get it he's a salesman, it was still too much. Then we received multiple emails and phones calls asking for a review which was pretty obnoxious. So yes I would recommend going to see Dean to buy a vehicle but would also warn that Iron trail is still very pushy even after the sale.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed & was mislead
I recently had my oil changed and snow tires taken off. The previous time I thought I had the plastic under the car replaced (it was damaged when I hit something on the interstate.). The plastic had come loose around a wheel and I had it looked at. They couldn’t do much to fix it because it was missing some parts which I didn’t realize when it was installed. I also realized that they only replaced the one wheel well and not the whole plastic. I had specifically asked when the part was ordered if it was to replace the whole thing and I was told yes. I was very disappointed when I realized it wasn’t. I would have never invested that much money for a piece to be put in when it wasn’t going to stay secure. It was over $300. Now I have to have it fixed again the right way. Just really disappointed and frustrated

DANIEL R.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
oil change
this is the fifth time you asked for a review. I had a oil change and rotation! Why weren't you so worried about reviews when I had to bring it in for repairs a half a dozen times last year???????????????

SG
SCOTT G.
Eveleth, MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/05/2019 Category: Sales
Car buying
They took care of any problems I had, salesman misrepresented the warranty the car had , but the finance guy was truthful about it,, could have had better financing opportunities, for same auto though other dealers,

PP
PHIL P.
Virginia, MN
Kia Sorento
03/31/2019 Category: Service
lack of signage
please put up signs directing folks to the old service desk at both buildings. i went to the new facility (found it on my prior visit) only to be told to go to the old service desk on a cold icky day

MARK R.
Orr, MN
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Took 1 hour 45 minutes for an oil change. Too long!
At least the hot cocoa and popcorn was good!

MF
MICHELLE F.
Virginia, MN
03/09/2019 Category: Sales
Satisfied
The salesperson I had was very nice knowledgeable.
I was a little disappointed in the financial Manager tried to put me in a vehicle that I could not afford and didn't even tell me about it.
And found out the vehicle I did purchase was marked over blue book value.
But because of the salesperson I had I am satisfied he was a very nice guy.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Michelle, thank you for your review. We will be sure to pass along your review to your sales consultant, Robby. I hope you are enjoying your Rav4!

Keewatin, MN
10/26/2018 Category: Sales
Frustrating
Salesman was difficult to talk to and didn't have much knowledge of the vehicle.
Calls were not returned, the whole process was stressful.

Coleraine, MN
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
08/20/2018 Category: Sales
Bucket parade
Sales person was polite but not very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were buying. Then, as we waited for financing and paperwork, we were paraded around the facility with a bucket to get cheap trinkets (key chain, can coolies, etc) and honestly felt embarrassed... Overall experience was okay but not my best when it comes making such a large purchase.

DONOVAN S.
Tower, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Scheduled an oil change and tire rotation, service advisor stated it would take 30 to 40 minutes, it took 1 hour and 50 minutes. Wondering if a scheduled appointment is worth scheduling or just show up? Will try it again, before i don't recommend it.

DANIEL R.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Dan
I didn't know I was there?

Grand Rapids, MN
06/02/2018 Category: Sales
Vehicle Purchase
Efficient sales department though results of purchased vehicle preparation fell short or what was agreed to. Am still dealing with poor vehicle cleaning/prep and two continually leaking tires. When I addressed short comings salesman denied making commitment to undone prep.

Ely, MN
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Average Visit
Average Visit. I had an oil change and tire rotation done. Wanted a noise checked out. Was not satisfied with this part of service. Could not find noise plus had to ask if anything was heard. Always feel like I have to ask about inspections rather than service department going over this with me. Didn't get a discount credited as asked but forgot to bring it up again when I paid for bill. Shouldn't have to even mention it again.

CA
Friendly and helpful.

JOANNE H.
Ely, MN
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Average visit for oil change/tire rotation
Rated this maintenance as average because after checking in and letting service know my light was about to come on in about 200 miles but had not yet reached the mileage. Service forgot to reset maintenance scheduled (chip) light. After I got home within 2 days chip light came on. I live 50 miles from the nearest service station. It only took a matter of minutes to reset chip light when I came back in, but prefer to have that completed when in the shop for oil change.

JAMES S.
Hermantown, MN
01/19/2018 Category: Sales
Poor communication.
My truck was not ready to be picked up as promised. I had to wait 4 hours for it. Items that were part of the deal were not ordered or ready. Just very Frustrating and I felt disrespected by the whole thing. I do love the truck and I guess that is what matters in the end. Amanda did try to make things right in the end, and I appreciated that.

JOHN M.
Eveleth, MN
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Sienna
I was disappointed that no discount coupons were accepted.

GM
GAIL M.
Soudan, MN
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Careless
When technician checked the tire pressure, they forgot to put the valve cap back on. Rather careless. Made me wonder how the oil change and lube were done.

LANA S.
Iron, MN
09/29/2017 Category: Service
I had an oil change done. I brought an iron trail flyer in that said 9.95 for an oil change. The young guy rung it up. He didnt go over the bill with me. He knew about the flyer. I didnt see that on the bill. I was charged 14.35 and the flyer said 9.95. Dont get where he got the amount he did. The person that did the oil change did fine. I wasnt impressed with the cashier. I am not imoressed with the procing of your products. I was told awhile ago that my tire sensor light was out and it would cost me 500.00 to fix it. I just recently found out the part is 36.00 and can be installed in two minutes. I went elsewhere to do have my brakes done, cause again you wanted over 500.00 to do it. Just letting you know I will only do an oil change now with your company unless the pricing goes up on that also. I don't like being over charged.