4.4

Keewatin, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
03/24/2020 Category: Service
I was lied to
Factory reset was not done. My battery was disconnected and reconnected. All my preset channels and information was still on radio. I felt that just because I am a woman I was thought to be stupid.
Issue is still not totally resolved as it is a Toyota problem.

Ely, MN
Chevrolet Spark
02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Typical sales department.
I was pressured into diamond coating and under coating, which is a good idea in N. Minnesota. $800. Was it done? After delivery I called 3 times.Twice to the dealership and once to the salesman's cell phone with a couple of questions. No calls returned. Two years ago I had a battery failure in another car that I had purchased from Iron Trail. It was 4 pm and I was 1/4 mile away. They sent someone out to jump it and brought it into the shop although it was close to closing time. I live 50 miles away. They replaced the battery and when I got home I saw a big dent in the front of the hood below sight from the interior. The car was immaculate. It looked to me like something had impacted the hood while it was up during the battery replacement. $500 in body work that I had done by a Chevy dealership where I live. I didn't contact Iron Trail because I knew they would deny it. Seems most dealerships just want your cash and once you're out the door don't give a shit. I've got friends that also have had issues with this dealership.

Mountain Iron, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Was told that walk in service was available. So I brought my vehicle in without an appointment and was basically put on the bottom shelf. 5k service took 2 hours. I believe they were trying to make a point. Not very happy with their advertising and not keeping their word.

JAMES S.
Chisholm, MN
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Stop sending me emails to review my service
Service was slow but they we backed up and did a good job and took 10% off, but I am now constantly getting e-mails asking to review the service I received. I even filled one out last week but they keep coming. You wasted enough of my time with the super long service now you fill my inbox with requests to tell me how you did? This is ridiculous. DO NOT GIVE THEM AN E-MAIL ADDRESS UNLESS YOU WANT MULTIPLE MESSAGES A WEEK!!!

CT
CAITLIN T.
05/16/2019 Category: Sales
Great... but
Dean was great helping us would recomend him 10/10. But after he helped find the vehicle we needed the next person to help us finalize the sale was too pushy on the extra packages which I get it he's a salesman, it was still too much. Then we received multiple emails and phones calls asking for a review which was pretty obnoxious. So yes I would recommend going to see Dean to buy a vehicle but would also warn that Iron trail is still very pushy even after the sale.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed & was mislead
I recently had my oil changed and snow tires taken off. The previous time I thought I had the plastic under the car replaced (it was damaged when I hit something on the interstate.). The plastic had come loose around a wheel and I had it looked at. They couldn’t do much to fix it because it was missing some parts which I didn’t realize when it was installed. I also realized that they only replaced the one wheel well and not the whole plastic. I had specifically asked when the part was ordered if it was to replace the whole thing and I was told yes. I was very disappointed when I realized it wasn’t. I would have never invested that much money for a piece to be put in when it wasn’t going to stay secure. It was over $300. Now I have to have it fixed again the right way. Just really disappointed and frustrated

DANIEL R.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
oil change
this is the fifth time you asked for a review. I had a oil change and rotation! Why weren't you so worried about reviews when I had to bring it in for repairs a half a dozen times last year???????????????

SG
SCOTT G.
Eveleth, MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/05/2019 Category: Sales
Car buying
They took care of any problems I had, salesman misrepresented the warranty the car had , but the finance guy was truthful about it,, could have had better financing opportunities, for same auto though other dealers,

PP
PHIL P.
Virginia, MN
Kia Sorento
03/31/2019 Category: Service
lack of signage
please put up signs directing folks to the old service desk at both buildings. i went to the new facility (found it on my prior visit) only to be told to go to the old service desk on a cold icky day

MARK R.
Orr, MN
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Took 1 hour 45 minutes for an oil change. Too long!
At least the hot cocoa and popcorn was good!

MF
MICHELLE F.
Virginia, MN
03/09/2019 Category: Sales
Satisfied
The salesperson I had was very nice knowledgeable.
I was a little disappointed in the financial Manager tried to put me in a vehicle that I could not afford and didn't even tell me about it.
And found out the vehicle I did purchase was marked over blue book value.
But because of the salesperson I had I am satisfied he was a very nice guy.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Michelle, thank you for your review. We will be sure to pass along your review to your sales consultant, Robby. I hope you are enjoying your Rav4!

Keewatin, MN
10/26/2018 Category: Sales
Frustrating
Salesman was difficult to talk to and didn't have much knowledge of the vehicle.
Calls were not returned, the whole process was stressful.

Coleraine, MN
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
08/20/2018 Category: Sales
Bucket parade
Sales person was polite but not very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were buying. Then, as we waited for financing and paperwork, we were paraded around the facility with a bucket to get cheap trinkets (key chain, can coolies, etc) and honestly felt embarrassed... Overall experience was okay but not my best when it comes making such a large purchase.

DONOVAN S.
Tower, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Scheduled an oil change and tire rotation, service advisor stated it would take 30 to 40 minutes, it took 1 hour and 50 minutes. Wondering if a scheduled appointment is worth scheduling or just show up? Will try it again, before i don't recommend it.

DANIEL R.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Dan
I didn't know I was there?