SZ
Buhl, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
11/05/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent service!
Sales person Eric was very helpful and patient. He had a great knowledge of the vehicle I was interested in.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 11/06/2014

Hi Simone-

Thank you for your business we appreciate the opportunity to help you in your purchase of your Corolla. I'm very glad to hear you had a good experience here at Iron Trail Motors and i'm sure Eric will be happy to hear the nice comments you have.

Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the maintaining of your Corolla.

CR
CASEY R.
Virginia, MN
10/22/2014 Category: Sales
Have yet to be disappointed
Our experience with Jon was great! Not pushy, quick to answer any questions, and down to earth.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/22/2014

Casey-

Thank you for the nice comments, we try hard to make sure our salespeople provide the best experience possible. With the RAV4 you have chosen one of the nicestSUV's on the road today. Please let us know how we can be of service to you in the future.

Thanks again

KH
K H.
10/19/2014 Category: Sales
Competitive and Honest
Eric was honest and down to earth, which is heard to come by in the car business????. Why travel to the metro area when you can shop local? I would not hesitate to send a friend to Iron Trail.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/19/2014

Hi K.-

Thanks for such a positive response to your experience, I'm sure Eric will be pleased to know that. We sincerly appreciate your business and please don't hestitate to call on us for any of your automotive needs.

Thanks,

Kathryn S.
10/13/2014 Category: Sales
New Vehicle Experience
It was a great experience especially after shopping around and I love the car. Everyone there I worked with were great, and am excited to continue there with all my future service needs.

JENNY R.
Virginia, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
10/02/2014 Category: Sales
customer service
very friendly staff and worked with me to get my price thanks
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/02/2014

Hi Jenny-

It was a pleasure to work with you on the purchase of your Camry, you have bought one of the nicest and safest vehicles on the road today.

Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

AE
APRIL E.
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
Great sales representative's
Friendly people nice atmosphere.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/25/2014

April-

We do appreciate your business and glad to hear you had a good experience in buying your RAV4. I know you will enjoy your vehicle, the RAV4 is one of the hottest SUV's on the road today.

With your Toyota Care program we look forward to seeing you in the shop and please don't hestitate to let us know how we can be of service to you.

JEREMY K.
Eveleth, MN
09/17/2014 Category: Sales
The explanation of all my options to keep payments low.
The staff is friendly and very helpful for any questions I had asked or wanted to know. They are willing to work with and beat other dealers prices to maintain local business. Dont be afraid to ask questions they are all there to help you find your next new vehicle!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/17/2014

Jeremy-

It was a pleasure doing business with you and am glad we found the right truck. I especially appreciate the kind words with regards to your experience. Please let us know how we can be of service in the future.

Jack T.
09/06/2014 Category: Sales
easy to deal with,
Mike was a great salesman. very friendly and helpful with all the set up of our new rave 4.
made the whole process very easy, all the people involved in outr sale.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/06/2014

Mr. Trenberth-

I sure do appreciate hearing about your experience at Iron Trail Toyota we try hard to make every customer experience like this. Enjoy your RAV4, you're driving one of the best vehicles on the road today.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

JOSHUA W.
09/03/2014 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a car
I just purchased a new vehicle from Iron Trail. The staff was friendly and I had an enjoyable experience. Thanks everyone
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/03/2014

Joshua-

It was a pleasure doing business with you. I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience, we pride ourselves on making sure that our customers receive a world class experience.

Thanks again, please let us know if we can do anything for you.

ME
Mary E.
Marcell, MN
09/02/2014 Category: Sales
prius owner
Thanks for the efforts of everyone at Iron Trial. We enjoyed working with Jared, Fritz and Pat who pulled together exactly what we were looking for for a fair price. Thanks all
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/02/2014

Hi Mary-

We truly appreciate your business and am glad you were able to get the vehicle you wanted. We work off of the philosophy of " fast, fair and friendly" and it sounds like we were able to provide that for you.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Thanks again for your business.

DK
DAN K.
08/24/2014 Category: Sales
Timely matter
They came out in a timely matter when I was looking.. And process was in good time. The only thing I would change about it was he had to keep running to other building for paper work.. But this was my first time dealing with iron trail and I will be going back in future!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/24/2014

Dan-
Thank you for your purchase, your business is important to us. I apologize for our computer issues that caused the back and forth but we do appreciate your patience.
Thanks again, stop by and say hi when you're in the area.

CALVIN H.
08/22/2014 Category: Sales
local place to buy a chevy truck
get back to chevy after being away since 2002.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/23/2014

Welcome back to the wonderful world of Chevy. You will truly enjoy what the new Silverado has to offer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the dealership.

WM
William M.
Ely, MN
08/18/2014 Category: Sales
A Pleasure working with Jon
Yet again it was a pleasure working with Jon Lind. He was able to answer all our questions and helped work out a reasonable deal with our trade-in. I got 41.4 mpg on my first trip from Ely to Ash River with the car in cruise most of the time! Very happy! Now we have a Sienna and a Camry. A new Tundra is next is a few years.

Bill

CL
CINDY L.
Iron Junction, MN
08/04/2014 Category: Sales
Hometown dealer
Everyone was friendly and willing to negotiate a fair deal. Fritz went out of his way to make me happy.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/04/2014

Thank you Cindy for your business, you are an important customer to us. Fritz really enjoyed working with you.  Please let us know how we can serve you in the future.

RA
RICHARD A.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
08/04/2014 Category: Sales
very friendly and helpful
they met and exceeded my expectations
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/04/2014

Richard -

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. Please tell your friends and family about Iron Trail Motors. Also, if you have access to Google or Yelp, please post a depiction of your experience there as well. Thanks!

KRISTINE B.
Soudan, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/01/2014 Category: Sales
great customer service
Great customer service. Mike was great to work with.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/02/2014

Kristine thank you for your purchase.  We appreciate your business and please let us know how we can be of service to you in the future.

CO
CAROLYN O.
Eveleth, MN
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
07/31/2014 Category: Sales
the salesmen
very nice easy to talk to
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 07/31/2014

Thank you Carolyn for your business and nice comment. Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

STEVEN H.
Gilbert, MN
07/15/2014 Category: Sales
Very friendly and professional.
Excellent dealer for auto sales.
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 07/16/2014

Steven,

Thank you for the kind words. Please make sure you visit our Google and Yelp pages to leave the same genre of remark. Also, please remember to ask about our referral program. It's a great way to make a great income on the side.

Thank you again!