4.6

Amanda S.
06/22/2015 Category: Sales
Thoughtful and efficient service.
Eric was extremely helpful. I would gladly work with jim when buying my next vehicle.

Joyce S.
06/18/2015 Category: Sales
New Vehicle
We enjoyed our experience buying our Rav4 from salesman Wes. He is so easy to work with. We knew what we wanted and he found it for us. The blue crush color is beautiful. Also good seeing Cindy again. Such a friendly local place to do business. Thank you.

RICHARD C.
Eveleth, MN
06/17/2015 Category: Sales
no pressure & top notch info
All my questions were answered completely my salesperson was honest personable& very knowledgeable. Great experience

DIANE C.
06/15/2015 Category: Sales
Great showcase for vehicles!
After checking out several businesses for trucks,we found the best deal at Iron Trails. Our salesman made the sale a great experience . He covered all aspects of the vehicle and we love the truck.

STEVEN M.
Eveleth, MN
06/11/2015 Category: Sales
Price was right
Salesman sold us the car on Saturday and they fired him on Monday. He was a very nice young man. This did not leave us with a good opinion of the business. The Skytta ownership group has fired employees like this in the past. I will now switch my business across town to the Waschke GM dealer..This will be my last purchase from Iron Trail.

JOHN B.
International Falls, MN
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
05/25/2015 Category: Sales
Iron Trails is very helpful!
Everyone I talked to was very helpful and friendly. We got a great deal at Iron Trail Motors!

GH
Gerry H.
05/12/2015 Category: Sales
Experience
Our experience maybe a bit different than the usual. Purchased a SUV Aug'14. Liked everything about it but not a good fit for us. Discussed the problem with management and worked with Ben Shaff. We are now happily driving a new Toyota Rave 4. Thanks to all.

Scott H.
05/07/2015 Category: Sales
2015 Silverado LS
I will start off by saying I've bought and sold many vehicles in my young 36 years and mostly stuck to my local dealership when buying new, that being said dealing with Iron trail was a breath of fresh air. I new exactly what my trade was worth going into this deal and of course I got less than a high book offer. I explained to the sales manager that I wanted a new dealer relationship and we ended up making a deal for a fare trade. The salesman was kind and helped out as much as he could, Nice guy. There was a problem with accessories. I felt this was handled poorly and was told nothing as far as when the accessories would be in. When I have ordered things in the past the service people knew exactly when the items would be delivered so I had piece of mind. I expected the salesman to "get on it" he fell short in that aspect. I consider everything important right down to the little things not just the selling of the vehicle. My over all experience of Irontrail was good and look forward to working with them again.

GF
Gail F.
04/10/2015 Category: Sales
Happy Customer
Just bought my 2nd vehicle from Iron Trail and Wes Bruemmer. Wes is very easy to work with and is very knowledgeable and did not try to pressure me into anything I didn't want. I appreciate that.

MICHAEL C.
04/02/2015 Category: Sales
iron trail motors
Matt Stenlund the sales guy was great!
He took the time to and made the effort to make sure I got the truck I wanted.

CYNTHIA B.
TOYOTA RAV4
03/29/2015 Category: Sales
Nice clean dealership and very friendly managers
Very easy dealing with the sales staff and finance was excellent to work with. She sure knows her job knowledge and very efficient at her job.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/30/2015

Cynthia-

It was our pleasure to help you with finding that perfect RAV4, we know you're going to enjoy it for a long time to come.

I will pass your kind words on to our Finance Manager, I'm sure she will appreciate your comments.

MELISSA C.
Grand Rapids, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS V
03/23/2015 Category: Sales
New Prius
From the first phone call about a new new Prius we were treated with respect and friendliness in purchasing our new car. Everyone we spoke to was very professional, informed and congenial especially Eric!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/24/2015

Melissa-

We truly appreciate your business and the opportunity to help you find the perfect Prius. We strive to provide the needed information but more importantly world class customer service.

I will pass your kind words on to Erice, the salespeople really like hearing from their customers.

GM
GAIL M.
Soudan, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
03/19/2015 Category: Sales
knowledgable, friendly sales staff.
I found the staff very easy to work with and very helpful.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/20/2015

Gail-

Congratulations on the purchase of your 2015 Chevy Equinox, we truly appreciate your business. We know you will enjoy the Equinox, one of the nicest and safest SUV's on the road today.

Your purchase of the Equinox is just the start of our continued support to help you maintain your vehicle in peak condition.

We look forward to seeing you here at Iron Trail Motors.

SANDRA S.
FORD TAURUS
03/11/2015 Category: Sales
could have been better
had to wait 3 hours to actually drive my car away from the lot. They neglected to tell me they had to jump start the car I was buying. So they had to go buy a new battery. This was my first time buying a car at a dealership. I think it could have been better. I also think that they could have explained that certain things were not mandatory and I could have refused them, like the power train warranty that I paid 2,000 grand for, that I didn't have to get. I guess I was super excited to get a newer car that I thought I had to get everything they said I had to get. I think trust is a big thing. If I am coming in to buy a car I should be seen as a customer, not an easy target.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/11/2015

Sandra-

I was sorry to read your review of your experience in purchasing your Ford Taurus, we strive to ensure that each customer is treated with respect and with professional treatment.

I would be more than happy to speak with you regarding your purchase, please call me at the dealership at your convenience.

CYNTHIA W.
Brownstown Charter Township, MI
CHEVROLET HHR
03/05/2015 Category: Sales
A Dealership without pressure.
Just simply nice people. No pressure, very helpful, very informative and true customer service.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/06/2015

Cynthia-

Although we have not had the opportunity to meet it is a pleasure to do business with you. I'm glad to hear that it was a pleasant experience and from our end it was also. Sometimes these long distance transactions don't alway go this smooth.

I have personally seen the HHR and it is everything it should be and I think you will be very pleased.

GM
GEORGIANN M.
Pengilly, MN
CHEVROLET IMPALA LIMITED
02/27/2015 Category: Sales
Car selection was good
Ben was very helpful, explained things to us, definitely was worth the drive from Pengilly.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/28/2015

Georgiann-

We appreciate your business and the opportunity to find you the right vehicle. As you know the Chevy Impala is one of the nicest cars on the road today.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback I'm sure Ben will appreciate hearing from you.

Sue W.
International Falls, MN
02/22/2015 Category: Sales
Very personable!
Sales personnel made buying our new highlander a very pleasant experience.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/23/2015

Sue-

Thank you for your business, you made a great choice with the All-New Highlander. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle in top condition.

EV
EVERETT V.
Cook, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
02/06/2015 Category: Sales
People make the place.
I wouldn't think of going any further to buy or lease a vehicle. Good Brand, good people, good service. All Local.

MF
Mark F.
Embarrass, MN
01/30/2015 Category: Sales
Very pleased with truck order
Eric and Pat really stepped up to the plate for me. They never pressured me and were very friendly and professional. Absolutely, the best truck I've ever owned. I look forward to great service in the future. Also enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 01/30/2015

Mark-

We really appreciate your business and especially your patience with the ordering process. Congratulations are in order because you have the first new Colorado delivered from Iron Trail Motors.

Enjoy your new truck and know that we are here to help you in the maintenance of your vehicle.

KATIE M.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
12/23/2014 Category: Sales
Had a great experience in finding a new vehicle. Matt and Jeff were a great help and provided the best customer service. Definitely glad to have done business with Iron Trail!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 12/24/2014

Katie-

Thank you for the opportunity to help you in the selection and purchase of your new Traverse. I think that you will truly enjoy all the features and options this vehicle offers.

Please let us know if you have any questions about the vehicle and we stand ready to help you in keeping your vehicle in top condition.