KD
Hibbing, MN
Buick Enclave
01/18/2019 Category: Sales
Was satisfied!
Found out after leaving vehicle that had a sold sign on it ,to get down payment. Vehicle was driven over Christmas 400 mes by someone at the dealer. 3 weeks now and no admission or any compensation. Even though troy is a great salesman with awesome knowledge, won't be back
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/07/2019

Kurt, we do apologize for the miscommunication on the mileage and unfortunately the mileage was misstated on your paperwork. I can assure you that no one drove your vehicle after you put a down payment on it. We did extend your dealer warranty to the correct mileage.

BT
BRYAN T.
Nashwauk, MN
01/07/2019 Category: Sales
good selection
fast service
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/05/2019

Bryan, we're glad you were happy with our selection and service! Thanks for the 5 star review!

01/03/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome people to work with. They went above and beyond very generous to make sure we were satisfied we will be back.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/05/2019

We're very glad we were able to meet your expections. Thank you for the 5 star review.

Virginia, MN
01/03/2019 Category: Sales
Key Fob problem
Jake was very helpful and courteous. Problem was resolved.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/05/2019

We will be sure to pass along your review to Jake, he is always happy to hear of a satisfied customer. Thank you for your 5 star review.

JZ
Very good service

TYLER M.
Ely, MN
12/18/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly staff, ZERO pressure!
My salesman, Matt, was very knowledgable!!! He never once pressured me into anything! He definitely made my buying experience great! Would definitely reccomend this dealership!

PK
PAUL K.
Bigfork, MN
12/14/2018 Category: Sales
They provided the service I requested.
When a vendor of any type of product or service does what is asked of it, they have done their job.

JEREMY L.
Gilbert, MN
12/13/2018 Category: Sales
Speedy service
Excellent costumer service. And quick delivery on a new vehicle.

TL
TONY L.
Grand Rapids, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
12/06/2018 Category: Sales
Good experience
Process went fairly smooth with not to much waiting around. I felt the pricing was fair and would do business with them again.

Duluth, MN
Ram 1500
12/01/2018 Category: Sales
Postage Due
We got our second key along with the title. Iron Trail paid 89 cents we had to pay $2.61 for postage due. I guess buying a 26k vehicle the dealer didn't make enough to pay. In the words of our President "sad".

11/30/2018 Category: Sales
Easy to deal with.
Easy place to deal with. No hassles.

TP
THOMAS P.
Proctor, MN
11/30/2018 Category: Sales
Silverado purchase
Very low stress transaction. Staff very friendly.

Minneapolis, MN
11/14/2018 Category: Sales
Used car buying experience.
Great People!!! Very helpful!!!

Duluth, MN
Jeep Patriot
11/13/2018 Category: Sales
decent car dealership
easy to deal with and not pushy

11/09/2018 Category: Sales
Iron Trail Motors
Impressed that Sales Representative Matt provided great service to us in assisting us in finding the vehicle that we wanted, at the price we were willing to pay.

KP
KEVIN P.
Virginia, MN
11/07/2018 Category: Sales
Jon Lind was excellent and kind at helping me through the process of buying my truck. I think he made my experience at car shopping great and I would only buy a vehicle from him again, when I need my next vehicle. And the popcorn was also a great thing to have!

MARY B.
11/07/2018 Category: Sales
Matt was very nice
Matt took the time to make sure I fully understood how my new toyota rav worked

Keewatin, MN
10/26/2018 Category: Sales
Frustrating
Salesman was difficult to talk to and didn't have much knowledge of the vehicle.
Calls were not returned, the whole process was stressful.

Gilbert, MN
10/24/2018 Category: Sales

SA
STEVEN A.
Esko, MN
10/19/2018 Category: Sales
Great costumer service
Would definitely buy another car from this dealership in the future