4.6

Hoyt Lakes, MN
Chevrolet Blazer
08/02/2019 Category: Sales
Undercoating
The time they told me was right so there were no surprises, they offered shuttle service if you wanted it also.

LISA S.
International Falls, MN
07/29/2019 Category: Sales
Very helpful
They were amazing. Made me feel like they truly cared about my needs and wants.

TO

KAREN S.
International Falls, MN
07/20/2019 Category: Sales
Listening to the buyer
There was no pressure salesmanship, and they had a really good understanding of what I needed in a vehicle. Very friendly people and they explained the buying process step by step.

EB
EVELYN B.
07/10/2019 Category: Sales
Very helpful
Mr Howell bent over backwards to see we got exactly what we wanted. No hard sell, just great service!

DOUGLAS P.
Hermantown, MN
Chevrolet Blazer
06/21/2019 Category: Sales
New Blazer
Everyone in the building was willing to help!

RZ
ROBERT Z.
Hibbing, MN
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
Everyone was super helpful
Great experience. Our salesman (Troy) was very knowleable with the vehicle we were looking at. Made the buying so easy!!

Grantsburg, WI
06/01/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly staff, good deals
The staff was friendly and showed me deals that fit my needs

VM
VICTOR M.
Duluth, MN
06/01/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
I’ve been to lots of GM dealerships over the years. Iron Trail Motors was one of the best experiences that I have had. I will be returning for my next purchase.

Duluth, MN
05/30/2019 Category: Sales
Direct and strait forwarf
Salesman was very nice and easy to deal with.

CT
CAITLIN T.
Hibbing, MN
05/16/2019 Category: Sales
Great... but
Dean was great helping us would recomend him 10/10. But after he helped find the vehicle we needed the next person to help us finalize the sale was too pushy on the extra packages which I get it he's a salesman, it was still too much. Then we received multiple emails and phones calls asking for a review which was pretty obnoxious. So yes I would recommend going to see Dean to buy a vehicle but would also warn that Iron trail is still very pushy even after the sale.

JEFFREY D.
Finland, MN
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Terrible service
Had issues with window not rolling down 5 weeks after purchase. Made appt, brought truck in they didn't have part. Made appt and had to cancel because of snow rescheduled and when arrived they hadn't ordered part because "GMC owners tend to not keep appts and they like to bill GMC owners for parts before they do the work".. I live 70 miles away. They wasted my time and and trashed GMC owners. Will never ever go back to Iron Trail motors and will tell everyone not to trust these people.

AP
ANNA P.
Jeep Cherokee
04/25/2019 Category: Sales
Quick & friendly purchase!
I was very pleased with the appointment Brandie had set up for me to look at SUV’s. Salesman Chris & I test drove a couple of vehicles & I am very happy with my choice! Cindy in finance was very professional & fast! Thank you Iron Trail!!

SG
SCOTT G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/05/2019 Category: Sales
Car buying
They took care of any problems I had, salesman misrepresented the warranty the car had , but the finance guy was truthful about it,, could have had better financing opportunities, for same auto though other dealers,

Gilbert, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
03/15/2019 Category: Sales
Close to home.
We looked all over and got the best deal at iron trail. Salesman (Eric) was personable, friendly, and was very knowledgeable about Toyota's. He was very helpful to us in making our decision.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, here at Iron Trail we are confident in our pricing and our sales consultants knowledge! We will be sure to pass along your review to Eric!

MF
MICHELLE F.
Virginia, MN
03/09/2019 Category: Sales
Satisfied
The salesperson I had was very nice knowledgeable.
I was a little disappointed in the financial Manager tried to put me in a vehicle that I could not afford and didn't even tell me about it.
And found out the vehicle I did purchase was marked over blue book value.
But because of the salesperson I had I am satisfied he was a very nice guy.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Michelle, thank you for your review. We will be sure to pass along your review to your sales consultant, Robby. I hope you are enjoying your Rav4!

TC
THOMAS C.
Lutsen, MN
03/06/2019 Category: Sales
great price on used truck
I was looking for a newer but used 4Runner. Using internet search tools I was prepared to travel hundreds of miles to get a bargain. I was pleasantly surprised to find Iron Trail had the exact vehicle I was searching for at a price that was about $2,000 less than anywhere else.
They had the truck ready for me when I got there and were pleasant to deal with on my trade in. I highly recommend Iron Trail Toyota.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Thomas, thank you for the 5 star at review. Here at Iron Trail Toyota we work hard to be the best price on new and pre-owned vehicles. We believe our customers shouldn't have to drive hundreds of miles to get a bargain. Enjoy your 4Runner!

RP
RHONDA P.
Winton, MN
02/21/2019 Category: Sales
gave me the best deal
I was very happy with the service I received. They gave me the best deal I could find. Answered all my questions & were very knowledgeable about the vehicle I leased.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Rhonda - thank you for the 5 star review! Here at Iron Trail we try to be the best price on new and pre-owned vehicles we believe our customers shouldn't have to drive to get a bargain. Enjoy your new vehicle!

DERIK S.
Makinen, MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/15/2019 Category: Sales
Poor used car service
The 2012 VW Jetta was driven home Wednesday evening (2-6-2019)and Thursday morning it would not turn over. Both of my other 100,000 mi + vehicles turned over and started without being plugged in @ 6°F @ 6am. Iron Trail would not come get the car to repair it. They said I would have to pay a tow truck to bring it to them. A few days passed and I finally got it to turn over by heating the starter with a hairdryer and brought it to them to fix the frozen starter. They called later that day (2-11-2019)to say they "tested' it and found it to start each time they tried it (now 20°F) . After a couple heated phone conversations about how even their brand new Chevrolet cars and trucks would not start on 2-6-2019, I convinced them to pull the starter and actually load test it on the bench on 2-13-2019. At 1:45pm on 2-15-2019 they called to say the starter passed the load test and all electrical connections were cleaned and reconnected.
Even though I acknowledged buying a used vehicle with only a 30 day warranty, I believe there was an exhaustive amount of pleading and urging on my behalf to get them to fix the vehicle to start as well as my old vehicles. When I picked up my vehicle on the 15th, I asked to talk to the general manager so that he knew how I felt being on the receiving end of their poor customer service practices. Although we had to agree to disagree, he did give me the time to explain my side .

JO L.
Oklee, MN
Chevrolet Sonic
02/13/2019 Category: Sales
experience at Iron Trail Motors
I had a very good experience, I found the people at Iron Trails to be friendly and professional. I would recommend Iron Trails.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Jo, thank you for the 5 star review - we are glad you had a very good experience.