TERRY S.
Ely, MN
02/09/2017 Category: Sales
Very professional with helping buy a new Toyota
Matt Stenlund did a wonderful job with helping us select a new Toyota.

HY
HEATHER Y.
Soudan, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS
02/09/2017 Category: Sales
New car purchase
The entire team was s pleasure to deal with. Zack a great sales man and Cindy handles the finances with ease. I will do business there again for sure!

KC
KARL C.
02/07/2017 Category: Sales
Terrible
Would go to Duluth... don't waste your time with them.

TIMOTHY S.
Duluth, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
02/01/2017 Category: Sales
Great prices and great staff!
My recent buying experience was a great one! Robby was very helpful with the buying process and made it comfortable and seamless! I will definitely be back for future purchases.

THOMAS B.
Orr, MN
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
01/05/2017 Category: Sales
The salesman Robbie was extremely committed to making sure I was satisified with the vehicle I chose. There were some issues that were attended to and I decided to purchase an entirely different vehicle. Everything worked out for the best!
I appreciated the commitment to my satisfaction.

DANIEL H.
Mountain Iron, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
12/30/2016 Category: Sales
Great Staff.
I've had a positve experience with all of the staff from sales to service to finance. Everyone has been friendly and courtious. They make vehicle buying a pleasurable- no hassle experience .

AA
AMANDA A.
Pine Island, MN
JEEP PATRIOT
12/11/2016 Category: Sales
Very organized and professional service
Drove to Iron Trail to get the undercoating on my newly purchased Jeep done and they were very professional as well as helpful in giving us a vehicle to use during our 2.5 hiur wait.

KERRY B.
Virginia, MN
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
12/06/2016 Category: Sales
The staff (Pat Horan and Cindy Babinski) were outstanding and very professional.
Purchasing a vehicle has never been a favorite thing to do. Pat Horan was awesome to work with. Both Pat and Cindy were great.

PS
PAULA S.
Mountain Iron, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
10/23/2016 Category: Sales
Buying local
I wanted to buy locally but also get a fair price. IronTrail allowed me the fair price so my taxes stay local. The sale staff and business staff were fantastic, friendly, and looked out for the customer. The lounge area was nicely accommodating.

JACK T.

Marble, MN
FORD ESCAPE
09/21/2016 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
Staff was very friendly. I got a fair trade for my car. I was happy with my experience at iron Trail Motors

GF
GERALD F.
Grand Rapids, MN
09/03/2016 Category: Sales
Robby, one of the salesmen and the quality of the vehicles
I came in looking for a car and left with a 2017 Toayota Camry

ES
Elizabeth S.
07/07/2016 Category: Sales
New lease
Matt helped make my new lease process as painless as possible.
He even set my radio stations on my new lease before I got in.

AH
Aaron H.
Minneapolis, MN
06/29/2016 Category: Sales
Professional, straightforward
I worked with Jon Lind. He didn't try to *sell* a car to me. He helped me find the car I wanted

Dr. Rosemarie R.
Bogart, GA
06/19/2016 Category: Sales
It was a pleasure to lease a new 2016 Toyota Highlander from Iron Trail Motors. Eric Isaacson was very professional and responsive. Cindy Babinski answered questions promptly and knowledgeably. All in all, a good experience.

KENNETH M.
Aurora, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
06/15/2016 Category: Sales
nice new building and nice
We are satisfied with the car that we got from them and the sale resprenstive with friendly and helpful.

GS
GAIL S.
CHEVROLET COLORADO
06/11/2016 Category: Sales
I got excellent, attentive service as soon as I walked in the door.

AG
AMY G.
Byron, MN
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
06/11/2016 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
We had a wonderful experience purchasing our new truck! Very fair price and excellent customer service from the sales person and general manager.

CHRISTOPHER M.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/03/2016 Category: Sales
car purches
very great place to deal with thankyou